Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog is part bichon. They are VERY needy dogs. You can't leave them home alone as they need to have constant company. Good luck leaving the dog alone when you go out for the day. If you do, prepare to come home and find something destroyed 😂

Reactions: 17
The bleeping sling 🙄 just so she can take it out before being vaccinated and have people tell her how ‘adorbs’ it is, then she can tell her minions about said instances. Grow the duck up you giant toddler. Also, really hope the pup destroys a load of her precious Disney merch 🤞🏻

Reactions: 21
I’m still awaiting the cringe tik tok reel with whimsical music about how Morag saved the Conways

Reactions: 7
My hubby is a family man but there’s no way he would stand for his 40th birthday weekend being completely overtaken by a puppy. Why aren’t they celebrating in style? It’s not as if they can’t afford it. And who in their right mind buys a puppy without researching the breed? A dog has to match your family dynamic. Good with kids, what they’re like alone, how much exercise they need etc. How can you not consider all these things before you buy a pup? I can’t bear these little yappy designer dogs everyone seems to have. ‘Needs grooming daily’ what a nause!!!! My mate’s hot one of these. After about 6 months he barks constantly.

Reactions: 18
My hubby is a family man but there’s no way he would stand for his 40th birthday weekend being completely overtaken by a puppy. Why aren’t they celebrating in style? It’s not as if they can’t afford it. And who in their right mind buys a puppy without researching the breed? A dog has to match your family dynamic. Good with kids, what they’re like alone, how much exercise they need etc. How can you not consider all these things before you buy a pup? I can’t bear these little yappy designer dogs everyone seems to have. ‘Needs grooming daily’ what a nause!!!! My mate’s hot one of these. After about 6 months he barks constantly.
I should imagine the dogs needs will be added to PUS‘s long list of chores. Babs would only have been interested in the dog checking the instaworthy box. The rest will be down to PUS so not her problem.

Also I hope it chews up all her handbags apart from the ‘vagina’ mickey bag so she has to use that all the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd be well peeved if I was Steven and my 40th birthday to Spain was cancelled (if it was for Grandad Rog- totally understand but why was NannySan on hols apparently last week?) And then a trip to the villa where my wife was in the car whilst the best bit of buying merch was happening! Followed by a day off with the kids shipped off somewhere so you could get a puppy. When I was 40 i was heavily pregnant and so couldn't do much extreme celebrations but had a family meal, 10 pin bowling and a bbq at the weekend. His just seems like one of Babs's normal half term days out. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 22
She's so body confident with her 180° camera angles
Don't know why she bothers any more with the ridiculous angles when she prances about with all the rolls and blubber clearly on show! Does she think we don't see it? 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't know why she bothers any more with the ridiculous angles when she prances about with all the rolls and blubber clearly on show! Does she think we don't see it? 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I'm thinking she's got Stephen standing on the sofa now for maximum height

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion: A dog is for content, not just for Christmas!

Can't wait for the dog to piddle in the sling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Emma- you see that little furry puppy you’ve bought? She hasn’t had her jabs yet so shouldn’t be out and about even in the pet shop.
also she’s a DOG not a substitute child( you have 2 of those remember) which means those four furry legs he has are for WALKING not being carried around like an accessory.
It’s really annoyed me that she’s bought a puppy as it’s 100% obvious it’s purely for content. She’s a bleeping disgrace. Honestly the woman is a walking talking disaster.
Ugh I really don’t think I can’t be bothered to even hate watch now. She’s really pissed me off. bleeping selfish witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
But think of all the tit that'll be on the floor when she's up to bed at 8 and not back down till god knows when! 🤣🤣🤣 I really hope its in her hideous shitwaters and high tops, hopefully that'll be enough to stop her wearing them 🤣
She will probably crate it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.