Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs is so selfish she won’t have checked that she hasn’t bought from a puppy farm. She doesn’t know this person at all in my opinion. Babs didn’t even know the bleeping breed of dog that she’d bought!!!!
She probably went on Gumtree and saw there was a puppy left and thought - she looks cute and instagrammamble and bought it! More money than sense.

Ugh i actually cannot bear this woman anymore. Since she still seems to have lots of sheep following her that allow her to make tit loads of money from the crap she turns out, I can only hope that something happens that of such magnitude that it ends her social media career once and for all and there’s no coming back from it. I hope it ruins her financially and that her dipshit husband wakes up at this point, smells the coffee and fucks off with the kids. There is no hope for Erin if her mother continues down this path as she’s becoming a carbon copy of her mum more and more each day. Poor Ethan deserves better.

Reactions: 18
You think Ste’s 40th was a punishment for not convincing us cowbags that he actually does in fact adore her?

Think the final straw was the Titanic moment on the Disney cruise when he couldn’t bring himself to hold on to the walking flump for more than 7 seconds.

• Haha
Exactly!
Especially when you don't see Ethan playing sports :sneaky: You would think Emma would have a clue. Sometimes I think she doesn't know her children at all. Or maybe she's in denial?

I'm curious. Since she is and RE teacher, what religion does The Conways follow? I suspect it's Catholic. As a cradle Catholic, I can say The Church does not embrace homosexuality -- which is why I left.

Emma stop being a hater and embrace your children's differences. God knows you are not what they would pick for Mother of the Year!
I'm very glad you left. You have to live a full, authentic life. Live your best life ❤❤❤

Reactions: 10
Seeing that pic of her dad is so upsetting. She seriously really needs to come off the gram, focus on her family & spend time with her dad

• Sad
Reactions: 17
That is a million dollar question.

If you look "pussy-whipped" up in Urban Dictionary you will find Stevie wearing his dapper Buzz Lightyear costume :sick:

I don't think he dated much - if at all - before meeting sexy beast Emma. Which would explain a lot.
100%. She's his only ever girlfriend. Without a doubt.

I actually can’t get over them on the sofas under the MRSA blankets at 7pm today. I can’t get my head around it at all! They’re such weird creatures. The fact she is insta famous baffles me beyond belief!
MRSA BLANKETS ... aaaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaahhhhh 😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂💀😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I would like to mark myself as safe. No babs in the wild for me today. But what is going on with Claires teeth ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Tiny House of Tat - 😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰💀💀💀

Babs parody 😁

Inspired by this comment 🥰

"House of Brum" - Cover of madness "house of fun"

🎵Good morning Ste, can I help you son?
40 today and up for fun?
You're my toy boy PUS or so I say
So here's some hash browns
Now be on your way

Box of balloons
From the card factory
A trip to the villa
Booked in my diary
A ton of eyeshadow and plastic grin
It's for all the gram and not for him

Welcome to the house of Brum
Now Stes come of age
Welcome to kween Conway's lair
Pit stories every day
Welcome to the house of scum

N-n-n-n-n-n no no PUS
You misunderstood
LOL advert comes first
Just like it should
I'd like to watch Netflix all day
So pay for this puppy and be on your way

Full of tat and beige

I'm sorry cowbags but we only stock
Tat and tinned cans filled with cocks
Come to the house of Brum
It's ok to shuffle (run!)
This is my werk, like a real job!

Party hats, for Stes birthday dear?
Dont be daft it's about me do you hear?
An attention seeking post
Babbettes don't think I'm a tit
Too late now, tattles chatting tit
Well hello cowbags, hello you gays
Do enjoy my gurning posts every day?

Tattles sussed Babs game
Kween Conway's full of rage
Welcome to the house of scum 🎵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I know this is going to be controversial, but personally, I think there are way worse things Emma has done this week than buy a Puppy 🤷‍♀️
Mainly -
tit on her husband's 40th Birthday and use her poorly Dad as a smoke screen for engagement!

Reactions: 22
In the photo of her Dad it doesn’t look like he is inside her house?? It looks like he’s got his coat on and is sat outside?!
Weird…….
And I agree it’s a sneaky pic of him, I wonder if he even knew. Emma would definitely be that disrespectful as she gives not one tit about anyone but herself.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Babs parody 😁

40 today and up for fun?
Now be on your way

Box of balloons
From the card factory
A trip to the villa
Booked in my diary

Now Stes come of age
Pit stories every day

N-n-n-n-n-n no no PUS
You misunderstood
LOL advert comes first
Just like it should

Full of tat and beige

Tattles sussed Babs game
I salute you @Missymoo92.....better than the original 🥂🎉👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Babs parody 😁

40 today and up for fun?
Now be on your way

Box of balloons
From the card factory
A trip to the villa
Booked in my diary

Now Stes come of age
Pit stories every day

N-n-n-n-n-n no no PUS
You misunderstood
LOL advert comes first
Just like it should

Full of tat and beige

Tattles sussed Babs game
Standing ovation missy!

Reactions: 9
I know this is going to be controversial, but personally, I think there are way worse things Emma has done this week than buy a Puppy 🤷‍♀️
Mainly -
tit on her husband's 40th Birthday and use her poorly Dad as a smoke screen for engagement!
It’s not that she got a puppy - it’s the web of lies surrounding it, the reel surprising the kids instead of involving them, the rushing the family round to meet her, the pretend crying, the baby sling, the taking her shopping on the day they got her, the waiting to post about her for maximum engagement…..I don’t care that she’s got a puppy, I think every family should have a dog and would always choose a puppy over a cat 🤣 but it’s the WAY Babs does things that winds me up!

The birthday was an absolute tit show and I can’t stop thinking about the pair of them watching telly by 8pm on the evening of his 40th birthday. Just shows what kind of people they are if they chose that over the kids, or couldn’t find a single friend or family member to have round for a take away or meet up at the pub with.

• Heart
ah, steve and his extravagant caterpillar cake! I assume that's why we didn't see a photo of steve with a cake on his actual birthday - it was saved to eat with the wet ones - because duck steve's family! the effort she went to for his fortieth birthday is dismal - especially in comparison to her own fortieth celebrations! I can't believe his cake was a quick dash to the local supermarket with a couple of poundland candles whacked on top - babs really went all out! the comparison between his bargain cake and her fancy one is a joke!

View attachment 837799

can you IMAGINE her reaction if her birthday holiday had been cancelled, and her huge party replaced with an afternoon with the in-laws and she'd been handed a kid's birthday cake - she didn't even splash out on a even a REAL Colin- two days late, and treated to a plate of cold hash browns on her birthday! she would have been FUMING! even the decorations are pathetic in comparison to her instaworthy set-up! 🤣🤣

View attachment 837808View attachment 837810
That's so telling about their relationship. How spoilt and selfish she is and how much more seemingly thoughtful he is (although I'm sure she orders her own cake and balloons but pretends she doesn't)

Reactions: 15
It’s not that she got a puppy - it’s the web of lies surrounding it, the reel surprising the kids instead of involving them, the rushing the family round to meet her, the pretend crying, the baby sling, the taking her shopping on the day they got her, the waiting to post about her for maximum engagement…..I don’t care that she’s got a puppy, I think every family should have a dog and would always choose a puppy over a cat 🤣 but it’s the WAY Babs does things that winds me up!

The birthday was an absolute tit show and I can’t stop thinking about the pair of them watching telly by 8pm on the evening of his 40th birthday. Just shows what kind of people they are if they chose that over the kids, or couldn’t find a single friend or family member to have round for a take away or meet up at the pub with.
Yeah I said all of that earlier 🤣 But the puppy itself 🤷‍♀️ what's the biggy!!

Reactions: 4
LOVE our witches hats, nice choice tattle. Mwahaha witchy cowbags. Broom up ladies

Reactions: 7
Yeah I said all of that earlier 🤣 But the puppy itself 🤷‍♀️ what's the biggy!!
I don’t think anyone’s making that big a deal about the puppy! Just pointing out she’s too lazy for it and PUS will be adding more chores to his never ending list! She should have got a cat, much more low maintenance!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think someone with a platform should only be posting about another persons health if:

A - You have their complete consent
B - You’re raising awareness and/or
C - You have no support system of your own

All we know is the tiny bits of information she puts out there, it could be more then just a hip replacement. So yes I think it’s frankly disgusting that she taking sneaky photos of him to post online, raising awareness of duck all - and she has a husband, sister and mother for support, she doesn’t need mindless Babettes supporting her saying everything will be ok, because none of us know that.

She’s doing it for engagement and to purely get attention. I’ve never known anyone so desperate for attention as her, as her popularity declines she’s just going to become more vulgar and crude.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just came on to say this 🤣 it’s definitely not from M&S!
Poor sod couldn’t even have a decent cake
Clearly she orders her own cake etc because it is very 'insta', so why does she get him something so simple and boring

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.