Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right?? I was just making some notes for the recap and genuinely can’t understand the stories she’s told. She must be lying, because all the things that are happening are too stupid to be real, but I don’t get why or what she’s getting out of it! On what planet would a man who apparently was on death’s door last weekend (because you wouldn’t cancel a holiday if it wasn’t really serious right?) come out of hospital and rock straight round to someone else’s house for a tour and an overexcited family with kids and a puppy?? What kind of miracles are the NHS performing in Brum these days?!?
It's been the most bizarre week in Babland, that's for sure!!
It's all manipulation and control with her!
The family are clearly over for Cake with Steve for his 40th but that has now quickly turned into a Puppy meet and greet, because that makes for better Instagram content than Kenny Everett turning 40!!! 🙄🤬

Reactions: 17
3000 likes isn't the engagement she hoped for the dog post...
This is an example why I personally think Instagram should also have an unlike choice!! You don’t have to make a negative comment, just an anonymous dislike to something that, in this case, is just utterly disgusting for all the reasons WE COWBAGS know she did it for!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It's been the most bizarre week in Babland, that's for sure!!
It's all manipulation and control with her!
The family are clearly over for Cake with Steve for his 40th but that has now quickly turned into a Puppy meet and greet, because that makes for better Instagram content than Kenny Everett turning 40!!! 🙄🤬
Such a strange few days. Even that LOL “suprise” advert was completely weird! She’s really been on one this week.
I’m pretty sure she could have found a cake maker with a space to make him a special 40th birthday cake. Not that I don’t love a Colin, but it’s just another thing in the long list of how tit she’s been for his birthday!

Reactions: 21
Yes! I was thinking that 😂😂😂

Perhaps her ‘pretend friend’ celebrates Christmas all year and is as deranged as blabs
Well you'd have to be deranged to be friends with her! 🤪

And Jesus Christ, that poor puppy has no idea what she's in for. Phone in her face this morning for stories, also why the duck did Babs feel the need to post a photo of the puppy's bum?

Grow the duck up Emma, the novelty will wear off when you realise Margot will need toilet training and keep you up at night. You selfish twit.

Reactions: 19
Right?? I was just making some notes for the recap and genuinely can’t understand the stories she’s told. She must be lying, because all the things that are happening are too stupid to be real, but I don’t get why or what she’s getting out of it! On what planet would a man who apparently was on death’s door last weekend (because you wouldn’t cancel a holiday if it wasn’t really serious right?) come out of hospital and rock straight round to someone else’s house for a tour and an overexcited family with kids and a puppy?? What kind of miracles are the NHS performing in Brum these days?!?
I honestly thought that one of them had had a positive test and she was using whatever was happening with her dad as the reason they weren't going, and was anticipating lots of "quiet half term since I didn't book anything as we were meant to be in Spain" crap to cover for one of them needing to stay home- but they've all been out and about loads! Now just wondering if, bearing in mind their complete over reaction to Ste's knee graze, she just completely over reacted to her dad being in for his (planned) hip op, which also happily (for her) stole the focus from Ste's big birthday. The only thing remotely about him was the Villa tour and she could not have made it clearer that she hated it. The lack of effort was bloody shocking, I now not everyone wants a massive fuss and PUS apparently hates parties, maybe that's why they were having a holiday to celebrate but honestly, it was pitiful, and she's firmly made the purchase of the puppy all about her and her needs.

Last edited:
Could he look more gormless here? Now I'm not slagging off Colin the caterpillar...he's been my saviour many a time but FFS...we know Em is no Babella in the kitchen but surely she could have ordered a decent cake for the wet wipe's 40th? 🤦🤦
ETA* he's giving me real vibes here of help me...I'm a hostage....
It’s not even a real Colin!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
If they needed someone to help Rog recuperate- Bafta Claire was available. It's not like Babs is the sole carer for Rog. He looks frail in recent photos but any operation would have been known about unless he's gone in on a cancellation or something. Still, it will be tiring for him to go and visit people. Much better for them to visit him and then he could go and have a lie down away from the hyper Wetton girls.

Reactions: 16
It is so weird that today, the day after he is released from hospital following something serious enough for Babs and the Gang to cancel Ste's birthday trip abroad, is apparently the most appropriate day since they moved to the Tiny House of Tat for Rog to finally come over...? She's created a peculiar (I'm saying peculiar, because right now I can't see what purpose any of it serves) web of fibs and now there's a massive hole in it!!
Tiny House of Tat - 😂😂😂⚰⚰⚰💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
And the cost they’re minimum £800 - it’s 6 weeks before Xmas those that follow her can miss the designer bag, wrote it off as outlet shopping they won’t be able to fathom how she can drop that kinda money out just like that.
sayingher friend “had one left” erm bullshit a) no one would pass up on that kinda money whether she’s gonna see the dog or not - mates rates maybe but not free and b) I’d wanna know why that one a witch at that, who are always more expensive was not sold. Her story has more holes than Edam cheese
Did Lucy die or did they take her to be out down I sort of wondering that now

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
What I don’t understand is that their house had perfectly good, fairly new but not to their taste carpet. It would have made much more sense to keep all that carpet while settling the puppy in, than have loads of new stuff and then get a puppy

Could he look more gormless here? Now I'm not slagging off Colin the caterpillar...he's been my saviour many a time but FFS...we know Em is no Babella in the kitchen but surely she could have ordered a decent cake for the wet wipe's 40th? 🤦🤦
Yes! Where's the nice cake from a bakery, made especially for him. She is such a tight-ass considering what she will drop on a novelty item for herself, she really seems to resent spending money on the weirdest stuff- ie, not getting nice bespoke wardrobes, not going to the hairdresser, frequenting almost exclusively tat shops... there's nothing wrong with a bit of B&M decor or IKEA furniture or home-hairdressing- but we all know she can afford "better". It seems like a weird attempt to remain "relatable" but is anything but.

What I don’t understand is that their house had perfectly good, fairly new but not to their taste carpet. It would have made much more sense to keep all that carpet while settling the puppy in, than have loads of new stuff and then get a puppy
You can’t apply normal logic to Babs. You’ll drive yourself crazy!

I can’t believe Rog would be in hospital for a hip op and then get straight in the car and come to hers. Surely he’d need some rest? I know you can be mobile after but you’re still sore and tired, staying at home would make much more sense. I just can’t get my head round him coming over to hers, whether it was a routine op or a serious illness. Why can’t he be left in peace, or why can’t she go and visit him? She could go alone or just take the kids, I doubt PUS or Rog would be suicidal if they didn’t see each other for Steve’s birthday if he stayed home with the puppy. It’s all just baffling to my little brain!

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
I swear to god he has that same stupid idiotic look on his face 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate speculating about the health of Rog, but he is the one one not photographed from the front. I do hope he gets better.

Reactions: 11
I got the impression at the time that, having been ill for a while, she experienced some sort of fit/seizure and they took her to the vet where they were advised that now was probably the time to let her go? I could be wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Is that Colin the caterpillar or asdas version?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Still catching up but does anyone else think Margot is an odd name for a dog? Is it after some kind of character?

Reactions: 10
Babs, PLEASE, stop wearing those awful headbands that are sold in a shop aimed at kids/preteens. I'm sure Erin is taking the piss now keep suggesting the worst of a bad bunch to her
Let her….matches her imbecilic personality to a tee.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.