Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean literally not even out for a lovely meal? I’ve never seen less effort in my life. Absolutely duck all for him. Even last minute, she could have come up with something? A really special birthday, when you have a healthy happy family, money to burn and you’re sitting in like every other night of the year. I’ve commented loads today as I just can’t get over how totalling rubbish she’s made today for him.
It's actually really sad in some respects. She's done nothing for him and spent the whole time posting on Instagram

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I know it really is a very poor effort for him , my hubby 40th was last year in lockdown, could literally do nothing and it was still better than that tit show

I’m a long time lurker on this thread and others, I wouldn’t usually comment on people’s looks but I need to make an exception. Does she own a mirror? Her eyeshadow is literally begging to be blended and those brows are begging to see the tweezers 🙈 I’m not expert, but if I was going to post myself online the way she does I would watch a few you tube make up tutorials first 😬
E6F6DBC9-ECB7-4597-81B3-F08190FD4A4E.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe he doesn’t want to go to the ‘match’s’ because Saturday afternoons are when he does his Grindr meetups bike rides 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Well that was a cringe fest extravaganza. A cold McDs breakfast & then Stevie went to his favourite teams stadium & got to spend his birthday pennies in the shop. She’s basically a surrogate mother to him. He’s a got Norman Bates character vibes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
As much as I dislike Steve the wet blanket I think even lazy slob Babs could have put in more effort for his 40th. After all, he pretty much does EVERYTHING for her!
It's a crap excuse that the holiday was cancelled cos of Rog. Do they not have any friends or family that she could have roped in for a pub meal, or a takeaway or ANYTHING other than being tucked up on those bleeping sofa's at 7pm on his 40th B'day! They live in Birmingham FFS, the 2nd City! There is literally sooo much to do. She's a lazy selfish prick!!

Reactions: 24
For a 40th birthday how bleeping lame was it? Such a piss poor effort for him. The sulking in the car was just horrible. I mean a football shirt would go next nor near her, but even so Babs, PUT A bleeping FACE ON FOR YOUR HUSBAND AND KID'S SAKE!
Surely they could've gone out to a local Harvester or a Pizza Express, just to make it a little bit different from any other day!
And 100% they have no chemistry or romantic involvement. The stories at 6:18am from the sofa on the day of his birthday speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
We had meal booked on different date to my husband's 40th too like Babs. So on the evening of his actual bday we got his fave takeaway, invited family round and def didn't watch tv when family had gone home and kids went to bed (rude 🤫)

Not hard to put bit of effort in Babs

Reactions: 18
Tell me you are in a platonic relationship without telling me you are in a platonic relationship…..He’s in bed alone at 6.30am on his 40th!

There is no chance he is getting any action tonight as you know at 4.30pm she will have these pyjamas on and be in bed by 8.30pm.

This couple are in their early 40’s with two seemingly nice kids and loads of cash and this is how they live? I hope Mickey has a midlife crisis and realises what a tit show his life is!
Omg, do you think he normally sleeps on the sofa and she swapped and treated him to a night in a real bed last night???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg, do you think he normally sleeps on the sofa and she swapped and treated him to a night in a real bed last night???
No way! This is selfish Babs, there's no way she'd give up the pit for him, 40th Bday/cancelled holiday or not!!
She's let him sleep on the other side of the bed as a treat but she's departed at the crack of dawn cos talking to strangers online is more important than waking up with your husband on his 40th Bday.
I sincerely hope he sees the light and fucks off soon.

• Haha
My dads 50th birthday was during lockdown when we couldn’t do anything and we still weren’t on the sofa at 7pm watching tv 😂

Every time she posts anything of him, I can almost feel how much he dislikes her. His body language anytime he needs to be near her, is so awkward.

He also looks like the kind of bloke who nurses his pint, but makes out he’s wasted and does that jerky, chicken head thing, whilst saying ‘you startin?!?’ Repeatedly.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Every time she posts anything of him, I can almost feel how much he dislikes her. His body language anytime he needs to be near her, is so awkward.

He also looks like the kind of bloke who nurses his pint, but makes out he’s wasted and does that jerky, chicken head thing, whilst saying ‘you startin?!?’ Repeatedly.
I was with you 100% until the last bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
"You Startin" aren't words I imagine have ever left his lips 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought this was so odd. Why wouldn't you go and watch your team now and again? Why "we"? I understand if you live a long way from the team you support but when they're on your doorstep?
Note its "WE don't go". Presumably Babs doesn't want to go, therefore they don't go. Surely Ste could go on his own, with mates, one or both of the kids...?

Tell us you’ve been reading tattle without telling us you’ve been reading tattle
No, but maybe your sister or in-laws could have minded the kids so you two could go for a nice meal (at a chain restaurant with plenty of beige options obvs!) or, radical, the kids could have come with you and gone to bed later than 6pm!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
There are so many great places to eat in Birmingham, and she missed a trick because a really nice meal would without doubt look good on the ‘gram 😂

Reactions: 16
As much as I dislike Steve the wet blanket I think even lazy slob Babs could have put in more effort for his 40th. After all, he pretty much does EVERYTHING for her!
It's a crap excuse that the holiday was cancelled cos of Rog. Do they not have any friends or family that she could have roped in for a pub meal, or a takeaway or ANYTHING other than being tucked up on those bleeping sofa's at 7pm on his 40th B'day! They live in Birmingham FFS, the 2nd City! There is literally sooo much to do. She's a lazy selfish prick!!
Why go to a fancy restaurant in the second city when he can make them all hot dogs for their tea !! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I actually can’t get over them on the sofas under the MRSA blankets at 7pm today. I can’t get my head around it at all! They’re such weird creatures. The fact she is insta famous baffles me beyond belief!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.