Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Babs can't fit in the economy seats, or is possibly classed as 'not fit to fly' so to save face has rescheduled the holiday blaming her father? 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
This is maybe too niche, but for those of you who know, maybe to go with where the kebab tattoo started Steven could get two figs
I hope the lady found her figs and it didn't ruin her Christmas 🤣😌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I supported Villa as a kid and my dad was a blue nose. But despite this, he took me to loads of villa games and cheered them on alongside me because I'm his child and he was showing an interest in something I enjoyed. We bonded over our love of football even though we supported rival teams.

My Dad died 2 years ago and I would give anything to be able to go with him to another match or for him to take me to the Villa Village (as it was called back then) and look at the merchandise with me.

Babs, get out of the car love and get in the shop. Be with your husband and kids and show an interest in their hobbies. Before it's too late.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Considering she doesn’t like to post any current affairs stuff- brexit, vaccinations etc. I find it bizarre she’s so open about the Villa. I would argue they are hated and loved in equal measure in Birmingham(If not more hated!) yet she picks a lane on this but nothing that matters?

Reactions: 9
You just know she's going to be on the sofa in her ugly manky PJ's by 7pm, sharing all of the pics from Steve's Big day, including the ASDA cake. The kids will still be locked in their rooms by 7pm. Come on kiddos, your Dad might only turn 40 once but your Mums got tele to watch!

Reactions: 19
Happy Birthday Longs
My presents to you is a response from studio that they will look into their choice of influencers...hopefully you will need never wear stupid pyjamas for an ad again
You're welcome
Screenshot_20211028-160624_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
After seeing Babs jumping around in her pj's this morning, I'm convinced that mirror she is currently posing in front of, is definitely a 'magic mirror'. She is so deceptive

Reactions: 11
Why would this company need such details from you when registering a complaint?
Not a clue but I've no intentions of sending them to them. They've said they've passed it to relevant department that's enough for me

Reactions: 14
I thought it was dates, though not 100% sure now, but I now laugh when I see them in the shops 🤪
It was dates, you're right, I was telling a Babs tales

Edit to say, See how I just admitted a mistake Babs, take note

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
After seeing Babs jumping around in her pj's this morning, I'm convinced that mirror she is currently posing in front of, is definitely a 'magic mirror'. She is so deceptive
I have thought this for quite a while.

Reactions: 11
Has she really just shamed her husband with the #hespenthisbirthdaymoneyonashirtwith40onit Oh. My. Fuxk. He’s not a child

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Please do not give the woman ideas. She would actually do this🤦🏼‍♀️
i actually dread the day erin starts her period. babs will make a HUGE deal of presenting her with a gift bag of sanitary products and chocolate and sheer tat, as a celebration of the day "my girl became a woman" - which will, obvs, manipulate the situation to focus on HER. she'll also undoubtedly force erin to pose for a photo next to a pile of tampon boxes, holding her very own "period cake" that steve bought her specially, blowing out a bleeping candle at the crack of dawn, and holding a helium balloon. poor kid. although by the time that happens, I imagine erin will have learnt that it's in her best interest NOT to share such private details about her life with the literal foghorn that is her mother. babs is truly bleeping up such important relationships with her kids, while content remians her sole priority. definitely an issue she needs to discuss with her groupon counsellor.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
……… they literally spent more effort at Warwick castle and that’s saying something.
Unlimited funds and a school holiday birthday so no school pick ups required and she came up with a Maccys breakfast and tour of villa park. Please Mr Ambassador- stop spoiling us.

edit. Showing my age with Ferraro Rocher reference 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20211028-175131_Instagram.jpg

Wow!
What a Tingo to the person who mentioned The Blues 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

And Lush! Lush???? I bleeping hate that word anyway but using it to describe your husband 😳🙄🤦‍♀️ There is absolutely no love there is there! 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Has she really just shamed her husband with the #hespenthisbirthdaymoneyonashirtwith40onit Oh. My. Fuxk. He’s not a child
I thought this too. Birthday money? He earns a decent salary, who the hell is giving him birthday money? Jesus, there are no words for these people!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 833694
Wow!
What a Tingo to the person who mentioned The Blues 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

And Lush! Lush???? I bleeping hate that word anyway but using it to describe your husband 😳🙄🤦‍♀️ There is absolutely no love there is there! 🤮
🙋‍♀️ Whoop Whoop!

Also, I'm going to sound just like her now (sorry 😂) but is lush a word they use in Birmingham? I'm from there but live in the South West and thought that was more of an "us" thing?
Please do correct me if I'm wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.