Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And even managed to get an #ad in for jessontheplussize
Yeah I thought that was odd.
After getting my breath back at how tight the belt was, I thought for a split second that they must be going out for dinner for his Bday!
How stupid of me 🙄🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s an act of revenge.
She’s probably told Steve that she’d better get an ad out seeing as they’ve spent a small fortune on football shirts for the kids.
Money is relative - a fortune to most don’t get me wrong but she is the living embodiment of moneybags! After today’s performance she’s just horrid, no other word for her! She’s done the bare minimum! She’s vile!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Well, I don't know about you cowbags but I'm ending Steve's 40th Bday a very much "proved wrong" cowbag.
No picture of the Asda Cake
No grid post all about her (although she inadvertently made it all about her when she stormed off at Villa Park)
However, I'm taking it as a Tingo as I'm sure she saw it all on here and has resisted through her gritted yellow teeth not to post it 🤣🤣✌

• Haha
She’s backtracking big time after reading here (yeah I’d feel bad too Babs) - justifying as to why he’s not having a party and that they are still going for a meal. That birthday was an absolute tit show.

Also I find it bizarre that she once threw Stephen a surprise party - at 29 she would have known him 6-8 years at that point - and she didn’t know him well enough to know he’d hate it?

This again shows how selfish this woman is, that she’s not even interested or invested enough in her own partners likes, dislikes and even interests ..

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why does Steve not ever go to games? He could take Ethan and they’d have a blast and it would work for Babs as she could have time with golden girl. Weird for a huge fan to never go watch them live when they live not that far away.
Because most matches would be past Ethan and Stephen’s bedtime.

Reactions: 14
B7B02283-C617-4B97-B790-07DFECE8653F.jpeg
30814990-CA86-4EE1-B124-768224E3EAD4.jpeg

Imagine you’ve been with your partner for 20ish years and the nicest thing your mother could say about him on his milestone 40th birthday is that he supports the Villa. Oh wait…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Money is relative - a fortune to most don’t get me wrong but she is the living embodiment of moneybags!
I know, what I jokingly meant was that seeing as she’d stropped about the price of the shirts earlier you could just imagine her stomping around the house and ranting about how she’d have to do something to earn some cash to pay for them 😛

Reactions: 12
She’s backtracking big time after reading here (yeah I’d feel bad too Babs) - justifying as to why he’s not having a party and that they are still going for a meal. That birthday was an absolute tit show.

Also I find it bizarre that she once threw Stephen a surprise party - at 29 she would have known him 6-8 years at that point - and she didn’t know him well enough to know he’d hate it?

This again shows how selfish this woman is, that she’s not even interested or invested enough in her own partners likes, dislikes and even interests ..
Maybe the reason he hated it is she threw it for his 30th and he was really 29.. no even she would not make that mistake. It just seems a little odd it was his 29th and not 30th..

• Haha
And its back to business with an AD, poor Pus can't even milk it to the weekend.

What is going on with the sandals?

Screenshot_20211029-072004_Instagram.jpg
20211029_072031.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Those shoes look borrowed. She always says she can't do heels (unless it's a kitten heel), and those are too big.

Why is she advertising LOL????? Her kids are a bit old for them surely? What a peculiar choice to have her doing an AD? Maybe PUS likes them?
I literally came on to post the same thing! Her kids are surely too old for LOL? And as usual she’s made the Ad all about HER!🤦🏻‍♀️
Obviously the door decoration wasn’t actually for Ste’s birthday but for this AD but being the tight witch that she is she obviously thought oooh I can leave it up for Ste’s birthday too!

• Haha
  • Heart
A8F991E0-0196-45A2-870A-BD9896A07D8F.png
She's so full of herself that she starts talking way before the story has began recording, so much so that the captions every morning miss at least two words

• Haha
  • Sick
I’m assuming she couldn’t get erin involved in the LOL advert 😂. That’s just cringeworthy, LOL being advertised by a middle aged woman yeah sure that’s the right demographic 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And its back to business with an AD, poor Pus can't even milk it to the weekend.

What is going on with the sandals?

View attachment 834956View attachment 834958
Never ever have a pair of sandles belonged to her husband more……they are for role reversal Sunday that’s really why she’s not online on the babbeth, in fact it ain’t the babbeth at all it’s the day pus gets to dress up and retrieve his balls from babs bag for the day ……I’m calling it now as a tingo 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.