Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lie in till 7:30 and a Macdonalds. duck me, when she says she’s going all out she means it. 😂😂😂
and what a birthday treat for steve to wake up to! babs festering in the same stinking pair of unwashed, halloween pyjamas! 👌🏻

tbh, i'm on tenterhooks waiting to see the lavish costco cake she's spoiled him to, and his face when she forces him to pose in her homemade cricut t-shirt! she better hurry up with all the celebrations - it's almost time to banish the kids to their rooms! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First read that hashtag as 'his penis'. She needs to be careful because her kids will read our conversations one day, if not already, and see how poorly her mother treated their father their whole lives

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Are you even a father and son-in-law if you dont say “did you watch the game mate?” - oh Babs there you go again playing into stereotypes. Not all men like football.

Also that tour was £17 - wow that and a breakfast that probably cost £6, so a whole £23 spent on Pus for his birthday. No wonder the poor man had to use his birthday money to buy a shirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What a crappy, lacklustre birthday for her ‘lush’ husband’s 40th. Imagine if this was the effort PUS went to for giant egg head’s birthday?! The stomping would be heard all the way to Land’s End

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 833694
Wow!
What a Tingo to the person who mentioned The Blues 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

And Lush! Lush???? I bleeping hate that word anyway but using it to describe your husband 😳🙄🤦‍♀️ There is absolutely no love there is there! 🤮
I can’t believe how quick the tingo was…

Although not a Blues fan either, just really can’t stand the Villa and their obsession with 1982 cup final (apologies for any of you who support them!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What a crappy, lacklustre birthday for her ‘lush’ husband’s 40th. Imagine if this was the effort PUS went to for giant egg head’s birthday?! The stomping would be heard all the way to Land’s End
Is he lush, thought he was 'adorbs'

• Sick
  • Haha
View attachment 833694
Wow!
What a Tingo to the person who mentioned The Blues 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

And Lush! Lush???? I bleeping hate that word anyway but using it to describe your husband 😳🙄🤦‍♀️ There is absolutely no love there is there! 🤮
I hate the word lush too but used it this morning when talking about having breakfast out somewhere....nice to see she's reading here on hubbie's 40th to expand her vocab 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ooh, "THE KING, THE ICON, THE LEGEND" is quite a step up from the usual "the man, the myth, the legend"! steve has obvs been upgraded for his special day - she clearly perceives hyping him up on SM as the most meaningful gift she could ever give him, because she'd LOVE people to do that for her - plus it means she can save her money for tat. i wonder what she actually did buy for steve in the end? i'm guessing something he wasn't thrilled about, since she didn't show the grand opening on her stories! 🤣

so much for the birthday EXTRAVAGANZA babs has been moaning on about, that steve supposedly "demanded". sure, it's NOT SPAIN - in case any of you cowbags were mislead by all the beaches 🤦🏻‍♀️ - and she's clearly FUMING - poor scapegoat rog - but she's literally managed a couple of balloons, a montage of childhood photos collected together by his own mother, a cheap breakfast from maccy d's, her foghorn voice blaring happy birthday, a trip to the villa with a standard moan about the price of football tops and her storming out to sit in the car - because HOW much are those hideous designer bags she lugs around?! - and presumably a costco cake - if he's lucky. there is absolutely no comparison to her own fortieth birthday celebrations - a fancy, personalised, a huge display of balloons, a party for friends and family, a holiday away with steve and a stack of gifts. sure, spain was postponed, but surely she could have put a sprinkle of effort into planning a better day than a beige breakfast - even if it was all for content! she's obvs pissed at him at the fact he's turning forty, because she clearly got a huge kick out of the fact her "toy boy" was still in his thirties - not that anyone was jealous, since she doesn't exactly have a hot guy hanging off her arm, she has gormless steve wandering a few steps behind her!

• Heart
Still, I suppose it’s nice for him to have a shirt to wear while he watches the Villa matches on his phone from their ground a few miles away.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is it a mum tum, that would suggest every mum looked like her but they don't
👏🏼👏🏼
Yes! I hate the term “mum tum”.

I thought this was so odd. Why wouldn't you go and watch your team now and again? Why "we"? I understand if you live a long way from the team you support but when they're on your doorstep?
Is he 4?! A tour around the local football pitch? 🤣🤣

• Haha
I thought this was so odd. Why wouldn't you go and watch your team now and again? Why "we"? I understand if you live a long way from the team you support but when they're on your doorstep?
Exactly the royal ‘we’ don’t go to the matches
🙄 he can’t even go to a match without blabs and because she doesn’t want to go god forbid he should get to go with the football crazy girl or was erins love for football a big old blabs lie 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly the royal ‘we’ don’t go to the matches
🙄 he can’t even go to a match without blabs and because she doesn’t want to go god forbid he should get to go with the football crazy girl or was erins love for football a big old blabs lie 🤔
I bet Pus would love to go to a Villa match or have a season ticket, but Babs would never allow it, she’d actually have to parent her own kids while Pus was at the match !!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I bet Pus would love to go to a Villa match or have a season ticket, but Babs would never allow it, she’d actually have to parent her own kids while Pus was at the match !!
A season ticket would have been an amazing and thoughtful gift for Pus especially as a 40th birthday gift.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Her words, not mine! 🙄
Oh no I know you're quoting her, but still Whyyyy, because other people will use this term too, it isn't a mum tum if not all mums have it. She's kind of being discriminative to mums who don't have a "tum"

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.