Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting in the car in a strop as the shopping isnt all about her. 🙄🙄🙄Never mind all the times she drags the kids round Dunelm, Primark etc. Why not join in and be present? Oh, she’d rather repost an old unfunny reel about exercise! (And from today’s pictures, she really could do with taking exercise more seriously!)
Can't really reclaim the cost of Villa purchases so stomped off in a huff!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 833263
I'm aware this may over step the mark,,,,,,,

But who writes this on a picture of their husband. Looking like this especially 😳🤦‍♀️ It's like she's his carer, not his bloody wife! 🤣🤣🤣
Does she say this kind of thing to please him, because I think he'd be more pleased if she didn't storm off and sit in the car on his birthday. OR does she say this kind of thing about him to convince herself she married the right man?

Reactions: 12
Ethan is wearing a villa top in the pictures on the tour so surely its no surprise how much it is when he already has one?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ethan is wearing a villa top in the pictures on the tour so surely its no surprise how much it is when he already has one?
Are they struggling for cash? Is that why they've rearranged the holiday so they can save some more spending money?

Reactions: 9
Sitting in the car in a strop as the shopping isnt all about her. 🙄🙄🙄Never mind all the times she drags the kids round Dunelm, Primark etc. Why not join in and be present? Oh, she’d rather repost an old unfunny reel about exercise! (And from today’s pictures, she really could do with taking exercise more seriously!)
This from the woman that buys herself a Disney spirit jersey every holiday & she grudges buying her kids a football top…… shes selfish beyond measure.

Will Stevie get a tattoo now too, twinning with her kebab’d birds?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This from the woman that buys herself a Disney spirit jersey every holiday & she grudges buying her kids a football top…… shes selfish beyond measure.

Two football shirts on a bench, one slightly bigger than the other

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's his 40th bloody birthday, put a smile on your face, spend time in the shop, get your sodding credit card out and make memories.
What the f**k is wrong with this woman!

(Even if you have a joint bank account, go in and get stuck in. The kids will remember this day and it could be known as the day mum treated them to football shirts to match their dads in his birthday!!!)
She will quite happily spend around £55 on a Disney spirit jersey. But a football shirt is a waste of money’? She really is an absolute idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She buys herself so much unnecessary crap, expensive stuff aswell as cheap Tat, but he can't have a genuine Villa top on his 40th 🤬 Selfish twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She buys herself so much unnecessary crap, expensive stuff aswell as cheap Tat, but he can't have a genuine Villa top on his 40th 🤬 Selfish twit!
For Babs life is only about buying things you can claim back on expenses, not about buying things purely because they bring you joy

• Angry
Reactions: 18
View attachment 833263
I'm aware this may over step the mark,,,,,,,

But who writes this on a picture of their husband. Looking like this especially 😳🤦‍♀️ It's like she's his carer, not his bloody wife! 🤣🤣🤣
Said to my husband this morning (who is a villa fan) would he like a tour of villa ground for his 40th which is in December. And he said 'no, it's what you do when you're a kid'. Stephen looks like a little kid who has been taken to see his fave football ground for the first time. As others have said already, why can't Babs walk around the shop with them (it's not a massive shop) and seem interested for 10 whole minutes of her narcissistic life??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Said to my husband this morning (who is a villa fan) would he like a tour of villa ground for his 40th which is in December. And he said 'no, it's what you do when you're a kid'. Stephen looks like a little kid who has been taken to see his fave football ground for the first time. As others have said already, why can't Babs walk around the shop with them (it's not a massive shop) and seem interested for 10 whole minutes of her narcissistic life??
I think he would've preferred a holiday to Spain but Babs said "no"

Reactions: 13
That shite £64.99 Disney pumpkin bag springs to mind for a start
Then
vampire Mickey Mouse £64.99
Christmas Mickey Mouse £44.89
Mickey hands ‘handbag’ £50.99
All comes to £225.86
And this isn’t taking into account all the other crap she treats herself to
Clothes she never wears it’s always ‘oh this is old stuff’

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 28

A breakfast mcmuffin to match her kebab?

• Haha
He looks like a right dick standing there at the side of the pitch.

Me and my 21 year old regularly go to Premier League matches as season ticket holders, not Villa though, and to be honest you don’t see that many 40 year old men in football shirts. It’s like once you’re older than the footballers you tend to stop wearing a shirt 🤣

Shirts for kids are great value though, if my son was anything to go by they practically live in them (thankfully being nylon they’re quick to wash and dry) so you get your money’s worth out of them.

Someone said about how the kids will remember getting shirts today. Years ago we took our nephews to a match, back in the mid 90s, and bought them a shirt each. When one of them got married recently, instead of name cards on the tables they put photos of special times spent together and his photo for one of us was of him with us at the match, wearing his shirt.

So yes Bab, kids remember things like this. Except they’ll remember you playing your face about the cost and stomping off to sulk in the car.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Typical narc. Doesn’t interest her so she thinks it’s a waste of money. Also typical narc stropping off to the car to make them feel guilty and steal the attention.
Also bab, seriously duck off with the being in the wrong job. Anyone remember the accounts? £100,000 for absolute tit all! Disgusting woman. How insensitive!

I too think there’s another reason for the cancelled trip to Spain. I was surprised when she mentioned it as it’s not very ‘her’ is it?

I was gonna say I’m not aware of any adults that would be excited about a tour of villa park for the 40th birthday. We all (my kids and I) did it as children my youngest did it at 10 so yeah as a late 30s adult I did it for the 6th time but that was for my kids.
i was at villa park this morning - one of my kiddos 🙄 plays for the academy and they’re on an away day and I’m so glad I didn’t run into the CONways

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I'd just love if Stephen stropped off more. It'd be great content

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.