Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all know how much Steve loves Sausage 🤣🤣 So why didn't she take him out for Breakfast somewhere then she could have asked the Babette's to guess how many sausages he had, because she's never done that before 🙄

I fear there may be another grid post later with the Asda cake 😳 And I think that one will be all about her, she can't go the whole day without making some of it about HER!

Reactions: 17
What an underwhelming 40th Birthday.
Babs has mentioned numerous times, how Stephen was feeling down about hitting 40. He's now in the "danger zone", the midlife-crisis zone.
And he wakes up to this...........
............shouting the Happy Birthday song so that SHE is the centre of attention.

Babs, there's a reason he hid you from his family for a year. Oh, & the reason he asked you - twice - what bus you caught home, wasn't because he wanted to make sure he got on the same bus as you, it was because he wanted to make sure he did NOT get on the same bus 😂

Happy 40th PUS ......... 🎺wahhh, wahhh, wahhh, wahhhhhhhhhhh🎺
Think Babs is leading the way on midlife crises

That's crazy how much difference a camera angle makes. Body confidence would suggest she'd show us more of this angle but it isn't the case

Reactions: 16
They couldn't be in Spain but couldn't she book a hotel in her beloved Warwick, or maybe Leamington Spa? Somewhere posh to spoil him but close enough to still be half an hour from Granddad Rog?

They couldn't be in Spain but couldn't she book a hotel in her beloved Warwick, or maybe Leamington Spa? Somewhere posh to spoil him but close enough to still be half an hour from Granddad Rog?
Don't we think Rog seems like the kind of man that would say "go on your holiday"? So is it Wet San that's begged her to stay, or has Babs just taken the opportunity because she didn't really want to go on holiday for Steven's 40th? Where's her sister Claire during all of this?

Reactions: 21
Don't we think Rog seems like the kind of man that would say "go on your holiday"? So is it Wet San that's begged her to stay, or has Babs just taken the opportunity because she didn't really want to go on holiday for Steven's 40th? Where's her sister Claire during all of this?
This is what I’ve been thinking Rog strikes me as the sort of man who’s like you can’t do anything being here so just go 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why have they stayed? She hasn’t seen Rog, she doesn’t appear to have seen her mum or sister, so what is the reason for not being in Spain? Perhaps there’s more to this than just Rog.

Reactions: 18
Just watched her and Louise do the Christmas swap ( had to turn off after a few minutes) oh my goodness, I actually felt really sorry for Louise, Emma was so so rude and over powering . Are they still friends?

Reactions: 9
This is what I’ve been thinking Rog strikes me as the sort of man who’s like you can’t do anything being here so just go 🤷🏼‍♀️ Why have they stayed? She hasn’t seen Rog, she doesn’t appear to have seen her mum or sister, so what is the reason for not being in Spain? Perhaps there’s more to this than just Rog.
It is very confusing 😕 It seems like it is one hundred percent Babs idea and I wouldn't be surprised if she's used Rog as an excuse for not going when actually theres another reason. She's perhaps realised covid restrictions in Spain would be too much for Babs, perhaps the weather was bad, but what I'm wondering after seeing that photo this morning is perhaps Babs doesn't feel body confident enough to go poolside

Reactions: 12
This is what I've been thinking. I'm sorry but I don't believe Rog is the reason they didn't go away.
I reckon Monday mornings manky blanky stories will be Babs declaring her joy that the E's are back at school and Grandad Rog is loads better 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Tell me you are in a platonic relationship without telling me you are in a platonic relationship…..He’s in bed alone at 6.30am on his 40th!

There is no chance he is getting any action tonight as you know at 4.30pm she will have these pyjamas on and be in bed by 8.30pm.

This couple are in their early 40’s with two seemingly nice kids and loads of cash and this is how they live? I hope Mickey has a midlife crisis and realises what a tit show his life is!
Ah but she might don the “posh ones” you know, the black polyester fake satin ones that will catch fire from the friction of her chin rub

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Sitting in the car in a strop as the shopping isnt all about her. 🙄🙄🙄Never mind all the times she drags the kids round Dunelm, Primark etc. Why not join in and be present? Oh, she’d rather repost an old unfunny reel about exercise! (And from today’s pictures, she really could do with taking exercise more seriously!)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Sitting in the car in a strop as the shopping isnt all about her. 🙄🙄🙄Never mind all the times she drags the kids round Dunelm, Primark etc. Why not join in and be present? Oh, she’d rather repost an old unfunny reel about exercise! (And from today’s pictures, she really could do with taking exercise more seriously!)
She's been reading tattle instead of joining in with her family

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes Bab, jealousy is a nasty streak to have! It's not all about her so let's rehash old posts to make it all about me, me, me! 🙄

• Angry
It's his 40th bloody birthday, put a smile on your face, spend time in the shop, get your sodding credit card out and make memories.
What the f**k is wrong with this woman!

(Even if you have a joint bank account, go in and get stuck in. The kids will remember this day and it could be known as the day mum treated them to football shirts to match their dads in his birthday!!!)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's his 40th bloody birthday, put a smile on your face, spend time in the shop, get your sodding credit card out and make memories.

(Even if you have a joint bank account, go in and get stuck in. The kids will remember this day and it could be known as the day mum treated them to football shirts to match their dads in his birthday!!!)
Funny that she has a "Different" boy that doesn't like football isn't it? Yet he wants a Villa top? 🤔🤔

• Haha

Exactly this!!!
But it’s ok for her to spend god knows how much on vile ‘mom bags’ that she’ll use a couple of days per year!

• Angry
Screenshot_20211028-123757_Instagram.jpg

I'm aware this may over step the mark,,,,,,,

But who writes this on a picture of their husband. Looking like this especially 😳🤦‍♀️ It's like she's his carer, not his bloody wife! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

She's having a strop because she doesn't want
a football shirt but the rest of her family do? And this is the same woman who isn't going on holiday because her father is ill. Don't buy it for a second. There isn't a selfless bone in her body

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She has retreated to the car because its been a few hours since she's checked in on Tattle and posted on Insta! She was probably getting the shakes!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.