Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been watching some old Brummy Mummy videos on YouTube and I genuinely prefer her on there than on Instagram. However...I have just witnessed the Louise Pentland gift swap video for the first time and it is CHAOTIC. I've never seen anything quite like it :oops:.
She is awful on that video
That is when I saw her true colours for the first time. That's the real Emma - loud, obnoxious, self centred, attention seeking, selfish, rude, brash, ugly. I could go on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is awful on that video
That is when I saw her true colours for the first time. That's the real Emma - loud, obnoxious, self centred, attention seeking, selfish, rude, brash, ugly. I could go on.
Everyone slips up when they're a bit nervous and says something that later they think, urgh why did I say that, but Emma is in another level. She's just got no control, wants to be loud to get noticed, she thinks rude is a type of funny. I think watching one of these types of real Babs videos you might mistake her for having an off day, but there are loads of these videos especially with other people in them, and since her Instagram stories got out of hand she's become even more undoubtedly Brash, Blab Babs

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tell me you are in a platonic relationship without telling me you are in a platonic relationship…..He’s in bed alone at 6.30am on his 40th!

There is no chance he is getting any action tonight as you know at 4.30pm she will have these pyjamas on and be in bed by 8.30pm.

This couple are in their early 40’s with two seemingly nice kids and loads of cash and this is how they live? I hope Mickey has a midlife crisis and realises what a tit show his life is!

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Tell me you are in a platonic relationship without telling me you are in a platonic relationship…..He’s in bed alone at 6.30am on his 40th!

There is no chance he is getting any action tonight as you know at 4.30pm she will have these pyjamas on and be in bed by 8.30pm.

This couple are in their early 40’s with two seemingly nice kids and loads of cash and this is how they live? I hope Mickey has a midlife crisis and realises what a tit show his life is!
They could've been on holiday in Spain but she'd rather sit at home in her pyjamas than live life in the moment for her husband who does so much for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They could've been on holiday in Spain but she'd rather sit at home in her pyjamas than live life in the moment for her husband who does so much for her.
Exactly. They could have booked a cafe breakfast or god forbid she could have cooked.
If she isn’t out at a theme park or on a holiday she makes no effort and even then it is all content for the gram.

There is nothing genuine about their live together, she never puts the phone down. Can you imagine how exhausting it must be….even if Maccies is his favourite thing in the whole world he can’t just come downstairs or stay in bed and enjoy it because she needs content.
It must be like living in a really draining version of the Trueman show.

I can’t imagine wondering whether my partner is doing something for me or simply for content but then I guess he knows the answer to that anyway!

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I can’t get over that side profile of her. I mean I knew she’d put weight on, knew she wasn’t a size 18, knew she was unhealthy. But that angle. Honestly, I’m worried for her. That’s not good for any age but a young 40s mum of 2??? She’s asking for trouble. I know it’s easy to put weight on, and really hard to lose it/keep it off, but Jaysus she needs to see that and have a wake up call.

Reactions: 15
I can’t get over that side profile of her. I mean I knew she’d put weight on, knew she wasn’t a size 18, knew she was unhealthy. But that angle. Honestly, I’m worried for her. That’s not good for any age but a young 40s mum of 2??? She’s asking for trouble. I know it’s easy to put weight on, and really hard to lose it/keep it off, but Jaysus she needs to see that and have a wake up call.
I don't understand how her husband clearly is passionate about exercise, (don't know if he cares so much about health because he's consuming fizzy drinks and beige food all the time,) I imagine he does care about his physique yet he's married to Babs.

My point is he must look at her and think she needs to do something, exercise or something. He can't be so aware of exercise himself and not think she's lost herself. Does he believe her when she says this shelf is all due to having c sections

Reactions: 15
I don't understand how her husband clearly is passionate about exercise, (don't know if he cares so much about health because he's consuming fizzy drinks and beige food all the time,) I imagine he does care about his physique yet he's married to Babs.

My point is he must look at her and think she needs to do something, exercise or something. He can't be so aware of exercise himself and not think she's lost herself. Does he believe her when she says this shelf is all due to having c sections
Come on now, you know she’s doing couch 5 2 K again, you’ve seen the photos of her in running gear in front of the mirror.

LOL.

She’s the type who would eat a packet of biscuits in front of him while he’s exercising and she’s lounging on the sofa laughing at him 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She can't even sing Happy Birthday without being an irritating twit.

Also were you suppose to be in Spain Emma? You've only told us 423532 times - but tell us once for the one babette that might have missed it.

She could have easily booked a really nice hotel (still in Birmingham) for either the two or four of them. Like people have said they could have gone out for breakfast but no ..... she got him a McDonalds breakfast, I could get one of those on Uber Eats any day of the week.

Ah, but he loves her at any size though.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't believe went out for that. She ordered it on deliveroo or something but made it into content with that hilarious story 😶 of her and the boy sneaking off off to buy it.

She has so much time and cash on her hands, but she does nothing to improve her health because she is soooooo committed to showing the gram how happy she is in her plus size.

Living on and for social media in the way she does is such an interesting concept.

It must be a constant mental challenge; you identify as feeling sluggish and tired so decide to improve your food intake and movement but then will folks on the gram think your are selling out and saying you can’t be happy if you are overweight so you do nothing and take photos proving your happy but then feel sluggish and tired so think about improving yourself……and so on and so on….

She can't even sing Happy Birthday without being an irritating twit.

Also were you suppose to be in Spain Emma? You've only told us 423532 times - but tell us once for the one babette that might have missed it.

She could have easily booked a really nice hotel (still in Birmingham) for either the two or four of them. Like people have said they could have gone out for breakfast but no ..... she got him a McDonalds breakfast, I could get one of those on Uber Eats any day of the week.
Yeah exactly. Why not book a nice hotel or something. The McDonald's breakfast is pitiful

Reactions: 13
He’s gonna walk through that crappy tinsel curtain like he’s on stars in their eyes…..tonight Babs I’m gonna be……. Actually this could be good so I’ll leave it open to you to add yours I’ll start

tonight Babs I’m gonna be …..a real man now I’m 40 and grow a pair of balls and stop this crappy existence of a sham life , tell everyone I’m gay and go and get me some birthday cock….that ain’t from a can
This is whta that reminds me of. Not defending anyone but I had a maccy breakfast for my 28th and it was amazing but then again I had a week off work and I think I deserve it

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Seriously unhealthy isn't she. I have to squeeze gym time in between family and work but I always feel better for it and my body will thank me one day. I'm older than Blabs but she is looking ill. One day perhaps she'll prioritize proper self care off grid, eat and drink to nourish her body without the need to bullshit about pretend counselling.

Reactions: 14
What an underwhelming 40th Birthday.
Babs has mentioned numerous times, how Stephen was feeling down about hitting 40. He's now in the "danger zone", the midlife-crisis zone.
And he wakes up to this...........
............shouting the Happy Birthday song so that SHE is the centre of attention.

Babs, there's a reason he hid you from his family for a year. Oh, & the reason he asked you - twice - what bus you caught home, wasn't because he wanted to make sure he got on the same bus as you, it was because he wanted to make sure he did NOT get on the same bus 😂

Happy 40th PUS ......... 🎺wahhh, wahhh, wahhh, wahhhhhhhhhhh🎺

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.