Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aaaaaand there’s the candles in the McMuffins again it’s almost like I’m mystic Meg (is that a brummie phrase 😂😂) I’ll take that 🎉TINGO 🎉
I love how she’s made sure the smaller gold 4 balloon is at the back so it looks like it’s smaller because it’s further away not because she’s a lazy arse that couldn’t be bothered to find a matching 4

later we will have shorts at Villa park and a carvery post with how many Yorkshire puds can one man eat

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God she really resents her dad being ill and ruining their trip to Spain doesn’t she?? Jeez how many times does she have to mention it’s not Spain.

Poor Ste can’t even get a cooked breakfast in a pub for his 40th. &&& please tell me she didn’t go out the house looking like that ffs. No effort spared in any way.

Reactions: 21
The bull to my tit! 🤪
Looks like the entrance to a tit talent show. What a piss poor effort.
Think it shows who usually blows up the balloons for the kids. My guess is Babs ran out of puff. And no it isn't Spain and it doesn't seem like she's done anything for her dad so what was the point in not going?

Reactions: 15
God she really resents her dad being ill and ruining their trip to Spain doesn’t she?? Jeez how many times does she have to mention it’s not Spain.

Poor Ste can’t even get a cooked breakfast in a pub for his 40th. &&& please tell me she didn’t go out the house looking like that ffs. No effort spared in any way.
And SHE supposedly chose not to go! So own your decision and shut up about it Bab!

Reactions: 14
Lie in till 7:30 and a Macdonalds. duck me, when she says she’s going all out she means it. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I bet her dad is relieved that she can't visit him. Imagine if she could? She'd he storying the whole thing and there would be at least one picture of him doing a thumbs up from his hospital bed whilst all of her family were sat around him grinning at the camera. I'm quite surprised there hasn't been a whole grid post dedicated to him.
If (God forbid) anything should happen to him, I hope she remains quiet and dignified about it (if not for the sake of her mom and sister) but I'm not hopeful.

Reactions: 16
DYING at the Maccies brekkie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 She’s such a lazy witch!!
The cold Maccies brekkie, by the time she got it home, put it on a plate the dicks around taking photos…it will be grim.

They sell flat sausage in Asda, she could have bought muffins and made the whole family a sausage and egg muffin. Would be fresh and tasty, but she is an utterly lazy git.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20211028-090951_Instagram.jpg

Fixed it for you Emma!
What a foghorn she's got on her, it's awful. I've never heard such a horrible voice!
But she has actually managed to write a grid post that's not all about her, and as a result it is quite clear she couldn't be bothered. Not about her, not worth her time!
Today is gonna be fun Cowbags, you lot are on fire 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was Pus told to co-ordinate with the curtain?
Oh definitely, to show us cow bags that blue really is his favourite colour hence the balloon choice

What is that hashtag, forty and a fitty. I mean yeah Babs he could clearly blow up more balloons than you if that's what you mean by fit

• Haha
I've been watching some old Brummy Mummy videos on YouTube and I genuinely prefer her on there than on Instagram. However...I have just witnessed the Louise Pentland gift swap video for the first time and it is CHAOTIC. I've never seen anything quite like it :oops:.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I'm sitting at work having to physically keep my mouth closed so I don't burst out laughing. You cowbags are making it VERY difficult for me today....... Keep it coming though as it is hilarious!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.