Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really can’t be arsed cos it’s not about her. A crappy Maccies breakfast then a tour of somewhere special assuming she means Aston Villa?
She’s really pissed off she couldn’t go to Spain isn’t she?!
Why didn’t do a balloon arch would have looked so much better but probably not room in hobbit house!
Do you think she’ll see his family today or not bother? I don’t think they’re keen on her
( unsurprisingly) but I hope she makes the effort.
Id feel sorry for Ste but he’s as much a twit as her and is a total enabler so I don’t.

Reactions: 15
No Babs, that over acted story of you and Ethan going to get the McDonald's in your PJ's, just no.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Pus probably helped her put all of that up. Cue a grid post of him with his cake doing a "thumbs up".
She’s always done McDonald’s breakfasts for him. It’s his “thing” I vaguely remember a photo of him one year there being candles shoved in McMuffins and his gormless gob in a grin on her stories/feed

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If Ste doesn’t like being on social media 🤥 then no need to film the day Babs. Have a day off.

Breakfast at The Highfield would have been lush. A drive thru PJ's McDs...why didnt she order via just eat or deliveroo so they could just all stay home until it arrives?

Reactions: 18
If Ste doesn’t like being on social media 🤥 then no need to film the day Babs. Have a day off.
But it’s NOT ABOUT Ste! It’s about Babs and the gram! Everything is!
The sad thing is she is so addicted to SM she can’t give it up.
God forbid but if anything happened to her Dad, I think she’d still be on SM and using it for content. She’s that horrific.
Let’s face it Ste’s birthday is an event for her to post about. That’s how she thinks. It’s not about maki g a nice day for him and being off SM. It’ll all be on there as content.
She’s the biggest witch.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw this before I actually watched it. I thought this was a pic of her arse!
😂😂 I don’t want to body shame or anything but that amount of fat around your middle is dangerous to her health. Her heart must be under strain

7031B668-15B3-451E-81B6-E25A1FCDD77F.jpeg

Knew I’d seen it at least once. The year before his birthday trip was to Copenhagen with the kids and the whole thing is on her grid including that he wanted to swim in the sea and his balls shrivelling from the cold. Emma his balls can’t shrivel from the cold if they are kept in your mom bag you twit. 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m predicting a tingo for Steve’s birthday post to contain the rehashed and unoriginal “the man, the myth, the legend…”
🤢🙄🤢🙄🤢🙄
“The *king, the *icon and LEGEND”
Ooh check you out babs trying to be original. Babs chanting, “Mustn’t let the cowbags win, how dare they force me to mix it up.” I’ll claim the tingo and laugh all day at the fact she tried to change it but still couldn’t resist the same format because she just can’t think of anything else 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.