Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old is too old for a Reward Box? :sneaky:

When Erin starts her period is Emma going to put sanitary pads and Paracetamol in there too?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
What does she mean she’s now at the age of parents in programs? She’s like what? 42? She’s been a parent for 11 years. What is she on about?
She's basically always having a mini crisis about her age because she thinks she's still 17. Her daughter is closer to the age Babs thinks she is than Babs herself

How old is too old for a Reward Box? :sneaky:

When Erin starts her period is Emma going to put sanitary pads and Paracetamol in there too?
Doesn't Babs have her own rewards box and she's in her forties, it's called all the tat shops

Reactions: 16
Just saw this in the memes thread…..wonder if Babs will apply it to her “I don’t wear my hair up because an ex told me he didn’t like it” story 🤣
894F2EF5-C40E-4D41-9426-B27B9D936FFB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just saw this in the memes thread…..wonder if Babs will apply it to her “I don’t wear my hair up because an ex told me he didn’t like it” story 🤣View attachment 832173
I always love this story as the next time she told it the ex said it was wearing her hair down that they didn't like or made her face look fat or whatever she made up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS, Bab, you need to get out and fulfil your life by working, taking up hobbies, staying up past 8pm cos I know no-one, including myself ,who thinks about such nonsense...you chat absolute tit !! And the face on it 😱, apologies to anyone eating their evening mealView attachment 831768.
Imagine if she had a real job 🤣. I'm 6 years younger than her and know I'm getting older as I've begun to realise that I'm old enough to be the mother of a few of the people I work alongside 🤣🤣🤣. I still speak to these people and have a laugh with them though - I don't dwell on it 😂😂.

I always love this story as the next time she told it the ex said it was wearing her hair down that they didn't like or made her face look fat or whatever she made up!!
Honestly she’s literally too stupid to lie! 🤣 She really needs to use these threads to keep track of what she’s said, it’s all here for her! Along with content ideas we give her we genuinely couldn’t make her job any easier!!

• Heart
Imagine if she had a real job 🤣. I'm 6 years younger than her and know I'm getting older as I've begun to realise that I'm old enough to be the mother of a few of the people I work alongside 🤣🤣🤣. I still speak to these people and have a laugh with them though - I don't dwell on it 😂😂.
Same! I'm (just about) old enough to be the mother of most of the student nurses who come onto my unit for their placements! Usually by the end of their placements we've all been on a few nights out together and they follow me on Insta and Tiktok. Who knew age was just a number 🙄🤷‍♀️

Is it Spain? No is it some half arsed balloons just left on the floor like the aftermath of a toddlers party 🤔 yes

nil for effort blabs nil
What....not a sea of balloons in the bedroom, I was waiting to see which room she chose. Or does he sleep in the hamster cage too 🤣

• Haha
Is it Spain? No is it some half arsed balloons just left on the floor like the aftermath of a toddlers party 🤔 yes

nil for effort blabs nil
Stes gonna be pissed when he has to clear all that tit up tomorrow and buy Babs the flowers she’s pre chosen for being so thoughtful and wonderful as she wallows on the sofa in a grump mourning her thirty something toy boy so he has to take the kids out alone whilst she catches up on real housewives of erdington

She works so hard she deserves a rest

• Haha
Reactions: 28

nil for effort blabs nil
Sad thing is this prob had a spreadsheet as a plan!! That is among the lamest efforts of hers, wow!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She couldn’t find a blue 4 balloon could she? I’m sure if she’d tried other shops she would’ve. But she only visits several shops for her own needs / tat. Shopping for the right coloured balloon for someone else is too much effort for her. The rose gold will just have to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh my goodness, that is the saddest 40th Birthday display I think I've ever seen 🤣🤣🤣
Sometimes you just need to admit defeat.
Why is everything she does just tit!?

And Spain!? I'm still standing by they should have been in Barcelona 🤣✌

• Haha
‘Woke Babs’ strikes again with the blue balloons for a boy 🙄
Hmm maybe that’s why she got a rose gold one. To be a bit more gender neutral!! 😂😂

Oh my goodness, that is the saddest 40th Birthday display I think I've ever seen 🤣🤣🤣
Sometimes you just need to admit defeat.
Why is everything she does just tit!?

And Spain!? I'm still standing by they should have been in Barcelona 🤣✌
I did think she managed to organise the Dino thing and castle quickly which made me think Nanny S / rog were due to take the children to those places as babs and ste were going away without children. And you wouldn’t want to drag children around Barcelona.

Reactions: 11
Aww Babs you disappoint me. I thought you would do the Conway birthday tradition of the birthday boy/girl waking up to a room full of balloons the morning of their birthday.

Do I see the shed or shoe cupboard full of balloons? No.

• Haha
  • Heart
What a sad display! Plus that story was before 9pm, honestly what grown man is in bed by half 8? Maybe bab will gift Steve his balls back for his birthday.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.