Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*If* they've picked up a new pet....she will keep the big reveal for the prime time on Instagram.
She’s just waiting for peak time to post isn’t she, she’s so transparent 😂

And she’s also waiting to film to big ‘reveal’ to the toddlers who she’s clearly surprising with the new pup.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
STE ISNT EVEN TOUCHING HER LEG IN THAT PHOTO.

She literally has her bobbly leg and trotters pointed right at him and even then the man can’t bring himself to touch her by resting his hand on her. This is the most platonic snooze fest relationship I’ve ever witnessed.

They’ve definitely picked up the new pet/victim. She’s crying with excitement? Definitely didn’t plan a day out or treat just for her husband then otherwise she’d be sat sulking in a car somewhere.

Sure whatever pet they got it will be her choice 100% - Babs way or the highway. Sure we’ll get a surprising the kids and Babs crying reel later.

Reactions: 17
What a pair they are! They have childcare sorted, so what do they do? Oh yeah, they really go for it and…do exactly what they do every evening from 7-9! Wow!

What a missed opportunity! My husband and I both work full time and very rarely get a chance to go out as just the two of us. Emma and Ste don’t know how lucky they are so they waste their time watching TV at home 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
On the very rare occasion Mr Booklover and I had a child free day when ours were her kids age, we definitely didn't spend it watching telly!!!! ;)😘💋
These two act like a retired couple who've been together fifty years! Weird.
Eh up, me and hubby are retired and I can assure you we get up to allsorts in the day as we have a no TV rule till evening 😉😉😉😉. Bab and Pus act more like the deceased I used to care for in my last job....scratch that cos some looked healthier than our Bab!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
that poor hamster has absolutely no chance. babs regularly "eyes ethan angrily", and we all know how he's treated - the difference being that she can't simply get rid of her son, or ditch him with the wet ones, or claim he was "accidentally" sucked up the hoover or eaten by the new puppy. 😔

421106.jpg

• Sad
Reactions: 12
If they are getting a new pet it’s really dodgy timing since they’re supposed to be in Spain right now and have another holiday planned this year

Reactions: 11
It’s 3.37 pm and he’s asleep 🙄🙄🙄🙄

I thought that

She’s so pathetic
Bless , old age has hit him hard 🤣🤣. Either that or Bab has bored him senseless. I suspect he's only allowed a nap from his chores cos it's his birthday week. His mistress will lash him back into action come Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Eh up, me and hubby are retired and I can assure you we get up to allsorts in the day as we have a no TV rule till evening 😉😉😉😉. Bab and Pus act more like the deceased I used to care for in my last job....scratch that cos some looked healthier than our Bab!
@shazbev I bet you've got more energy too! 😘
'...act more like the deceased...' Brilliant! 🤣👏
Now Pus has fallen asleep, he's so bored in her company. :rolleyes::sleep:

Reactions: 13
As if they have a child free day and spend it watching telly and napping LOL

how much more sleep can adults need? They have 10 hours a night as it is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I wonder how LOL feel about the tags being wrong still on an ad they've paid for...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Told the babettes she would bring them along with her this morning and then barely posted anything all day so she can save the reveal till peak engagement time.

Got her sister in law to take the kids away so she gets all the excitement of bringing the dog home herself

She is a master manipulator

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Whatever she's been upto today she is still a lying manipulative witch!
There's gonna be a reel isn't there..... I don't think they've got the pet yet, but I think they've been today and picked it, which you'd do without your kids wouldn't you - NOT!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Told the babettes she would bring them along with her this morning and then barely posted anything all day so she can save the reveal till peak engagement time.

Got her sister in law to take the kids away so she gets all the excitement of bringing the dog home herself

She is a master manipulator
Master manipulator you say? What you mean announcing her dad is home today a mere 5 days after he was so poorly she had to cancel a holiday to Spain (but not so poorly her mother didn’t cancel hers 🙄)

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.