Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe her latest story, I would be so annoyed if I was her sister in law. Babysitting so Babs can sit on her arse watching the TV!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
So sad that's all they want to do.

Wouldn't have the energy for a cockapoo or any puppy....#dogsdontwatchtv
I’ve got a Labrador pup & she’s crazy, Babs hasn’t got the energy for anything that needs walked. She’ll get kittens or a cat.

Reactions: 14
wow, a child-free "date day" to celebrate steve's birthday together and they're spending the day....sitting in front of netflix, just as they do every evening! I guess steve's birthday "treat" is that he's been allowed to share the same sofa as his unwashed wife. lucky guy! 🤢🤣

Screenshot_20211029_133349.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Catching up?! CATCHING UP?!?!!! Speaking like she’s so busy she doesn’t have time to watch tv!!! Is this a joke or for our benefit?!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 835457
Isn't this just a normal day for Babs🤔
Honestly. She’s such a let down. She was excited to take all the babs on their date day that involves the same crap of laziness and watching MORE tv.
Emma be ashamed of yourself. Not because you haven’t thrown money at Stevens birthday - even though you’ve got it. But because you clearly don’t care enough about him to do anything he wants to do.
Appalling woman. Terrible mother and worse wife - your husband does not adore you just because you deem it. Go back and look at your photos there’s bloody enough of them on your grid. His body language has become more and more hostile to you over the years and his disdain of you is palpable.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
But she said she cried thinking of what they were going to do. So I think they went and collected the new pet, and now they are watching tv with it. Family Induction a la Conway style!!!

The telly thing is a pure joke right? Just for us? It’s got to be?
I think so

• Haha
Reactions: 13
so is date day over already……bleeping hell they certainly live the life of rockstars don’t they……
im in with the tingo if they picked a dog up…..I’m going for dachshund like her reading residence buddy has, but whatever breed she’s got it will be instaworthy for sure and copied from some hun or another that has one…..all those dogs in rescue and she will pay top dollar for one…..I’m on board for it shitting all over the parquet floor and pissing up the side of the smog fridge 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So she’s so excited for a day out with PUS that the thought of it made her weep, yet a couple of hours later they’re sat watching telly?? Firstly, they don’t need to ‘catch up’ on TV as it’s all they bleeping do, and secondly, what the duck happened to their ‘day out?’ MAKE IT MAKE SENSE BABS. Or is she actually just trolling us? Either way she’s a bleeping massive bell end.

On the very rare occasion Mr Booklover and I had a child free day when ours were her kids age, we definitely didn't spend it watching telly!!!! ;)😘💋
These two act like a retired couple who've been together fifty years! Weird.

Reactions: 17
On the very rare occasion Mr Booklover and I had a child free day when ours were her kids age, we definitely didn't spend it watching telly!!!! ;)😘💋
These two act like a retired couple who've been together fifty years! Weird.
Babs would find your kid free date day togetherness #bitrude

they so have a puppy on that sofa what other reason would they be sat side by side 😱😱….bin them scruffy tights too….my decorating clobber ain’t as bobbly as that super stretched Lycra on her thighs

Reactions: 15
Is this why she was crying with excitement 🙄
babs sure knows how to spoil a guy! their child-free "date day" seemingly comprises of babs using steve as a foot rest as he third-wheels her one-on-one time with her true love, netflix. the absolute epitome of #couplegoals👌🏻🙄

Reactions: 13
*If* they've picked up a new pet....she will keep the big reveal for the prime time on Instagram.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.