Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Told the babettes she would bring them along with her this morning and then barely posted anything all day so she can save the reveal till peak engagement time.

Got her sister in law to take the kids away so she gets all the excitement of bringing the dog home herself

She is a master manipulator
Definitely. Whatever they were up to before they came home and watched TV, she has probably filmed it all for a vlog for youtube. Bit confused when she said she was going to show ‘us’ what they did. That is the ‘us’ who were watching on Instagram. Hmm I thought she had different followers on different platforms 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If they are getting a new pet it’s really dodgy timing since they’re supposed to be in Spain right now and have another holiday planned this year
Also aren't dogs a bit more expensive than a football shirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20211029-172800_Instagram.jpg

Tingo to me 🎉🎉🎉
A little earlier than I predicted but the end of half term and Rog is miraculously well enough to go home! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought they were going out for the day? Home early & in pj’s by 5pm, watched tv all afternoon. What a life!

Reactions: 15
View attachment 835860
Tingo to me 🎉🎉🎉
A little earlier than I predicted but the end of half term and Rog is miraculously well enough to go home! 🤬
Do we think she'll do LF test before she goes? I mean after all Babo Polo has traversed here there and everywhere the last week ...god forbid she's picked up the 'poorly- ness' which shall not be named 🥴.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do we think she'll do LF test before she goes? I mean after all Babo Polo has traversed here there and everywhere the last week ...god forbid she's picked up the 'poorly- ness' which shall not be named 🥴.
Babo Polo 💀💀⚰⚰🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Random thought whilst hoovering...

What time do you think the kids go trick or treating?
Round here you wait till it starts to go a bit dark but Emma needs them locked in their rooms by 7 so how will that work?

Do I need to reevaluate my life if this is what I think about whilst doing housework 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Round here you wait till it starts to go a bit dark but Emma needs them locked in their rooms by 7 so how will that work?

Do I need to reevaluate my life if this is what I think about whilst doing housework 🤣
🤣 the clocks will have gone back by Sunday so it’ll be dark earlier. This also means that we’ll have the rehashed ‘clocks going back’ content from Babs. I doubt she lets the toddlers go trick or treating anyway because she’s a ‘celeb’ and it’d be too dangerous if a non-celeb encountered her and the famalam out and about.

😂😂😂

It was dark here at 6 so they’ve probably already been to two houses then back home probably eating their tea and then off to bed as the parents are tired, tired from their bullshit lives 😴

Reactions: 5
🤣 the clocks will have gone back by Sunday so it’ll be dark earlier. This also means that we’ll have the rehashed ‘clocks going back’ content from Babs. I doubt she lets the toddlers go trick or treating anyway because she’s a ‘celeb’ and it’d be too dangerous if a non-celeb encountered her and the famalam out and about.
Perfect costume for her she can go as the Double Bagger

• Haha
  • Heart
It happens on Saturday night/Sunday morning though and she has the babbeth off 🙄 so we will miss this rehash and her forcing her kids into costumes too young for them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s gonna be a Saturday morning pit pet reveal, isn’t it. Imagine planning your life around posting on Instagram. Sad duck.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
What the duck are those bull tit stories she’s just posted. Her dad who has been oh so poorly and has only been discharged from hospital because he was that poorly keBabba had to cancel her holiday is going to visit HER house tomorrow not the other way round. No the conways couldn’t possible visit a man who is recuperating he has to go to theirs!! And going on about it being such an emotional day and now she’s exhausted- from what watching bleeping tv on her fat arse?!
they’ve definitely got a new animal of some sort they don’t want to leave alone

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Just been catching up due to work and bloody hell...

What a bleeping tit 40th birthday for Ste! 💩💩

Candles on a hash brown, card factory balloons, a tour of a football stadium, and a day of watching Netflix today.

Push the bloody boat out Babs 🙄🤦

*No disrespect to card factory, I've bought many bargains from there, but someone with Babs not so meagre wage could afford something more luxurious for a milestone birthday no doubt

I don’t think they’ve been home today, I think they’ve been to Bicester village or similar. She’ll reveal another ‘landmark’ bag soon.

Reactions: 4
Just been catching up due to work and bloody hell...

What a bleeping tit 40th birthday for Ste! 💩💩

Candles on a hash brown, card factory balloons, a tour of a football stadium, and a day of watching Netflix today.

Push the bloody boat out Babs 🙄🤦

*No disrespect to card factory, I've bought many bargains from there, but someone with Babs not so meagre wage could afford something more luxurious for a milestone birthday no doubt
Cold hash brown on a paper plate

• Sick
Reactions: 13
She needs a rest? Any more rest Babs and you would be dead!! Blimey, what a life she lives 😂😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.