Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘That was the one I was sent’ ??? That’s it Bab, throw your ‘employer’ under the bus in front of 140k potential customers on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she keeps on with these hideous faces she pulls, she will end up with a forehead like Gordon Ramsey
6A6E8CAE-09DF-4358-9B9F-100EDD77C75C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Exciting day out involves going to collect new puppy perhaps??

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
the hamster "waits by the door" at 8am to be "let out"?! for a start, that sounds vaguely creepy, like the hamster is sitting outside her bedroom door, scrabbling around, wanting to be let into her room, but secondly, hamsters are nocturnal - as babs established, with much annoyance, months ago - so I very much doubt he's desperate to be out of his cage early in the morning.

Edit: wait, what?! he sits at the door at 8pm waiting to be taken out of his cage? which makes far more sense logically, but there is absolutely NO WAY that a drunken babs takes him out and plays with him each night before her 8.30pm bedtime - ethan would have been banished to his room hours before, and babs is not interested in that hamster. there is absolutely no way she chooses to spend time with him, unless she does so specifically, all planned out so she can blame her "allergies" on him.

poor ethan. i knew this build up of "what am i allergic to?" would eventually work through the list of possibilities - washing powder, pillows, perfume, skin care products, the rats - and the poor hamster would be the ultimate scapegoat. she'd never get rid of erin's precious rats, but i don't doubt that she'd happily ditch the hamster with wet san. maybe if she simply MOVED THE HAMSTER CAGE OFF THE DINING ROOM TABLE it wouldn't cause such problems. although tbh, i very much doubt the hamster is the culprit, it's just that placing the blame on naz suits her purposes. it's far more likely the things she hasn't addressed - the manky festering teddy bear she rubs her face in each night, the fact she never properly removes her make up, the unwashed bed cover/pyjama combo etc. and if her allergy truly is rodent related, I would definitely say it was the rats - despite her resistance - because she actually spends time with them, whereas ethan is the only. one who spends time with naz. i swear she was FUMING when ethan chose a hamster, and has been looking for a reason to get rid of it ever since. 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I know others have said this but why the hell did she have to open the stuff and act the twit (as usual)
She could have done the Ad, made her money and then gifted that LOL hamper to a follower who really needed it this Christmas.
Emma, this isn't me being a Troll or a cowbag. This is someone who has previously worked with families who have NOTHING and helped get them back on their feet. You are always reaching out/preaching to the struggling mums. Why could you not have given them an actual gift for once, not just the gift of you acting the twit online. Genuine question. Cos this has really really hit home to me how awfully privileged you are. And how selfish you are too ☹
👍 thought the same when I saw the selfish hole had opened stuff

She has all the empathy and awareness of a drain

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Where are they going that is so exciting it's made her cry? My guess is Primark in Tamworth. Followed by lunch at Greggs. Babs, erm I mean Pus, will love it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Where are they going that is so exciting it's made her cry? My guess is Primark in Tamworth. Followed by lunch at Gregg's. Babs, erm I mean Pus, will love it
He’s probably taking her to the outlet for another handbag to store his balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
the hamster "waits by the door" at 8am to be "let out"?! for a start, that sounds vaguely creepy, like the hamster is sitting outside her bedroom door, scrabbling around, wanting to be let into her room, but secondly, hamsters are nocturnal - as babs established, with much annoyance, months ago - so I very much doubt he's desperate to be out of his cage early in the morning.

Edit: wait, what?! he sits at the door at 8pm waiting to be taken out of his cage? which makes far more sense logically, but there is absolutely NO WAY that a drunken babs takes him out and plays with him each night before her 8.30pm bedtime - ethan would have been banished to his room hours before, and babs is not interested in that hamster. there is absolutely no way she chooses to spend time with him, unless she does so specifically, all planned out so she can blame her "allergies" on him.

poor ethan. i knew this build up of "what am i allergic to?" would eventually work through the list of possibilities - washing powder, pillows, perfume, skin care products, the rats - and the poor hamster would be the ultimate scapegoat. she'd never get rid of erin's precious rats, but i don't doubt that she'd happily ditch the hamster with wet san. maybe if she simply MOVED THE HAMSTER CAGE OFF THE DINING ROOM TABLE it wouldn't cause such problems. although tbh, i very much doubt the hamster is the culprit, it's just that placing the blame on naz suits her purposes. it's far more likely the things she hasn't addressed - the manky festering teddy bear she rubs her face in each night, the fact she never properly removes her make up, the unwashed bed cover/pyjama combo etc. and if her allergy truly is rodent related, I would definitely say it was the rats - despite her resistance - because she actually spends time with them, whereas ethan is the only. one who spends time with naz. i swear she was FUMING when ethan chose a hamster, and has been looking for a reason to get rid of it ever since. 😔
Has she deleted the post about it

Reactions: 2
If they get a puppy I will be so cross because of the following:
1. They shouldn’t have one as they go on so many Disney holidays etc the poor thing won’t know whether it’s coming or going.
2. The fact they could afford to pay a few thousand at the drop of a hat makes me cross as she earns far too much for what is, in my opinion, an immoral career for being a lazy arse.
3. The motive will more than likely be more for content than anything else. She was probably jealous seeing Emily Norris this week.
4. Their lifestyle would suit a cat a bit more and there are so many that need rescuing and is much easier with kids than trying to adopt a dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
babs claiming last night that steve will "get another whole week of celebrations" - simply because they have a family meal planned next saturday evening. so he gets one evening of celebration - one meal out with the family. hardly the "week long" extravaganza babs is implying, unless the week of celebrations involves a countdown calendar where he ticks off the days until saturday where he is permitted to spend time with people other than kween babs! I hope his parents/sister put a little more effort into his weekend celebration than babs put into planning his actual birthday! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I apologise to whoever has one but I hazard a guess she’ll get a labradoodle

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.