Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s exhausted so is going to bed!! The woman is a complete joke!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Babs you're 43 and you don't have a job! Why the duck are you exhausted at 6:30pm, 'cos it's certainly not from having loads of sex today is it? 🤪 Even your fella had a nap, he was that bored.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate myself but I'm really intrigued! I vote kittens. But then you would take the kids to pick up the kittens? I. Just. Don't. Know.

Reactions: 3
I just hope to Christ, she doesn't come on tomorrow morning with a tale of how Ethan's hamster has ' gone on holiday', I wouldn't put it past the witch seeing as how she's decided it's responsible for her "allergies". 😒

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
That yellow-haired ogre doesn’t know the meaning of the word exhausted! How does she not see how saying something like that when all she’s done is sat of her fat arse all day wouldn’t insult her followers. Saying that, her disciples are most likely all thick as duck 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My eldest daughter and her boyfriend have taken my youngest son (aged 5) to a Halloween event this evening and then having him overnight, so me and my husband are going out for a few drinks and a curry. We don’t get many child free evenings and we often work opposite shifts, so we’re making the most of it!
Babs, on the others hand, is just lazy, boring waster!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s in her bleeping pyjamas at 6.30 pm, if you take the 59 mins ago off the current time
She was in them at 5.30pm on the Story she posted about Rog being home from hospital.
God help this pathetic excuse of a woman if anything remotely traumatic or dramatic actually ever happens to her in her life 🙄 WTF is she on about tonight!? Exhausted, from what!???? I actually despair of her. She is doing nothing but attention seeking now, all this cloak and dagger bullshit about today, and the "I'll tell you more in the morning" 😴😴😴 Who does she think cares?! She is the strangest person I've ever encountered.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Must've been a unforseen trip to hospital for Rog then if Babs had to cancel the holiday and San was on holiday not long ago. Poor Rog, hope Babs doesn't give him covid

Reactions: 12
She was in them at 5.30pm on the Story she posted about Rog being home from hospital.
God help this pathetic excuse of a woman if anything remotely traumatic or dramatic actually ever happens to her in her life 🙄 WTF is she on about tonight!? Exhausted, from what!???? I actually despair of her. She is doing nothing but attention seeking now, all this cloak and dagger bullshit about today, and the "I'll tell you more in the morning" 😴😴😴 Who does she think cares?! She is the strangest person I've ever encountered.
Because her life is deeply pathetic and void of anything remotely stimulating I suppose her dad popping round would be exciting 🙄 I can only come to the conclusion that her followers are as desperately pathetic as she is to not call her out on her utter bollocks

Reactions: 17
Because her life is deeply pathetic and void of anything remotely stimulating I suppose her dad popping round would be exciting 🙄 I can only come to the conclusion that her followers are as desperately pathetic as she is to not call her out on her utter bollocks
Something is going to be revealed tomorrow about what she’s been up to today. Where oh where would they go all dressed up for a few hours & then be totally exhausted after?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine today’s schedule being your 40th.
what did she do for hers? Bet she dragged it out for WEEKS not a cold hash, quick tour of the Villa stadium he had his Covid jab at and a nap on the sofa by 2pm
Big guns or what

Reactions: 13
Why the f would her dad have to come to her after being in the hospital??? She is so dishonest it’s really kind of criminal.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
it will be interesting to see whether babs actually manages to abide by the babbath this week, given that sunday is her absolute favourite day of the year! if she manages to resist the urge to share halloween content, she'll be flooding her stories with it on monday which - by her definition - is christmas, as it'll be november 1st. it's a car crash waiting to happen!

i don't actually care what babs and steve did today - she's obvs saving the content to share just before an ad, because literally what would be the point of celebrating steve's birthday if not the potential of engaging content flashing before her eyes.

what concerns me is the fact that her dad has literally just been released from hospital, thus he's likely in a pretty vulnerable state of health, and not only is babs demanding he travel to her house to visit tomorrow - instead of allowing the poor guy to rest in the warm and visit HIM - she's been galavanting around the past few days - the villa tour, wherever the duck she went today, and the kid's have spent time with steve's sister - exposing herself to all kinds of germs, and inevitably placing rog at risk of covid and all manner of other bugs that he really doesn't need if he's not well. surely if you were SO concerned about your father that you cancelled your holiday - which obvs wasn't the reason - you'd be careful not to go out collecting germs to prepare yourself for visiting him? I hope sh eat least has the decency to go a pcr test before he arrives.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
it will be interesting to see whether babs actually manages to abide by the babbath this week, given that sunday is her absolute favourite day of the year! if she manages to resist the urge to share halloween content, she'll be flooding her stories with it on monday which - by her definition - is christmas, as it'll be november 1st. it's a car crash waiting to happen!

i don't actually care what babs and steve did today - she's obvs saving the content to share just before an ad, because literally what would be the point of celebrating steve's birthday if not the potential of engaging content flashing before her eyes.

what concerns me is the fact that her dad has literally just been released from hospital, thus he's likely in a pretty vulnerable state of health, and not only is babs demanding he travel to her house to visit tomorrow - instead of allowing the poor guy to rest in the warm and visit HIM - she's been galavanting around the past few days - the villa tour, wherever the duck she went today, and the kid's have spent time with steve's sister - exposing herself to all kinds of germs, and inevitably placing rog at risk of covid and all manner of other bugs that he really doesn't need if he's not well. surely if you were SO concerned about your father that you cancelled your holiday - which obvs wasn't the reason - you'd be careful not to go out collecting germs to prepare yourself for visiting him? I hope sh eat least has the decency to go a pcr test before he arrives.
Emma won't even know what a PCR test is, and there wouldn't be time to get one, and get the results before he arrives tomorrow. A Lateral Flow test maybe 🤷‍♀️ but I doubt it.
I think Rog has recently had COVID and therefore she'll think its safe!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.