Brummy Mummy #88 all out of fresh ideas, then rehash same cr*p she’s been using for years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never ever have a pair of sandles belonged to her husband more……they are for role reversal Sunday that’s really why she’s not online on the babbeth, in fact it ain’t the babbeth at all it’s the day pus gets to dress up and retrieve his balls from babs bag for the day ……I’m calling it now as a tingo 😂😂😂
Defo. He keeps his collection of heels in the downstairs loo cupboard doesn't he.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course she allergic to the hamster......

So she gets it out and then goes to bed. Does the dutty mare not wash her hands after?

Her kids are too old for LOL dolls. She should have gifted that on. But no she's opened all the crap for #ad and will now probably promptly send it to landfill.

Is she shadow banned she's not coming as first on stories anymore she gone right to the back of the queue

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why couldn’t LOL send that package to a family who are struggling with the thought of Christmas or at least Emma could have said she will do the ad but will give it away to a follower as her child isn’t into LOL - she makes me sick
Why do they need a 40 something woman promoting it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Clearly not a romantic birthday eve for Steve with Babs having her manky unwashed Halloween PJs on and being on the stories from 7am chatting shite and sharing her shite ad.

Reactions: 17
LOL obviously sent that to Babs thinking Erin was younger than she is, that's your doing Babs, Erin refused to do the AD but greedy Babs couldn't say oh thanks but no thanks, even though she only does on brand AD's, and had to do an AD pretending to like LOL dolls 🤣🤣 Also how does she know it's not the wash powder? She never uses any🤣 of course it's the hamster. Babs try opening a window once in a while, get some fresh air into thar hobbit house of yours

Reactions: 16
I’m assuming she couldn’t get erin involved in the LOL advert 😂. That’s just cringeworthy, LOL being advertised by a middle aged woman yeah sure that’s the right demographic 🙄
Yes this was my thought too, why are you playing with the toys all by yourself Emma!
Also the sparkly curtains must have been on special offer….

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How long ago was that Ad done 🤔 her hair looks longer in the pit of doom photo

Oh and as you read here blabs

1. After handling the hamster try washing your hands thoroughly
2. Or here’s a thought DONT handle your child’s pet
3. Take a non drowsy antihistamine

Simple really 🙄
Came to say the same thing wash your damn hands then wash your face. Don’t handle the hamster in your sodding pyjamas. Obviously had to be the hamster couldn’t be precious tts rats!!
why are the most simple basic skills beyond her? Surepy everyone washes their hands once they’ve touched a pet?!

And she seriously belongs in Turdington the way way she wears those pyjamas until they can walk by themselves. Even (if you believe her) going out in them to get breakfast, eating said breakfast and then wearing them again the same night I bet she ate her dinner in them as well 🤢 that’s what 4 afternoon/evening and nights straight 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I hope the LOL Live show have addressed the issues raised about their lack of diversity in the cast. I certainly wouldn't be promoting it otherwise, every little girl in the audience deserves to feel represented.

Not that Babs would care about anything like that though.

I want someone to ask her if she’s going to the LOL surprise concert with Erin. It seems like such an odd thing for her to advertise. Are any other huns advertising it without their kids?

Reactions: 14
Her really crappy AD that is an absolute embarrassment for a woman in her 40s to share with NO kids of an appropriate age involved is in fact so crap that it doesn’t even link to the right page 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has genuinely spelt surprise wrong in the @, the hashtag and on the photo where she’s tagged it. Christ on a bike. Just when you think she’s as crap as she can be at this influencer “werk” she goes and steps it up a level 🤦🏼‍♀️

Someone has pointed it out in the comments but will probably get deleted and blocked rather than thanked!
E91D8235-C9AE-4113-A245-51D39EA6E299.jpeg

• Haha
I know others have said this but why the hell did she have to open the stuff and act the twit (as usual)
She could have done the Ad, made her money and then gifted that LOL hamper to a follower who really needed it this Christmas.
Emma, this isn't me being a Troll or a cowbag. This is someone who has previously worked with families who have NOTHING and helped get them back on their feet. You are always reaching out/preaching to the struggling mums. Why could you not have given them an actual gift for once, not just the gift of you acting the twit online. Genuine question. Cos this has really really hit home to me how awfully privileged you are. And how selfish you are too ☹

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Of course its the boys pet she's allergic to.... didn't we call this months and months ago when the alleged allergies started 🥱 bore off babs

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
What in the ever loving duck does Taylor Swift have to do with that photo? 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if she took the LOL ad thinking Erin would be in it then Erin refused as it was too babyish and knew she would be ripped at school for it?

Reactions: 15
I know others have said this but why the hell did she have to open the stuff and act the twit (as usual)
She could have done the Ad, made her money and then gifted that LOL hamper to a follower who really needed it this Christmas.
Emma, this isn't me being a Troll or a cowbag. This is someone who has previously worked with families who have NOTHING and helped get them back on their feet. You are always reaching out/preaching to the struggling mums. Why could you not have given them an actual gift for once, not just the gift of you acting the twit online. Genuine question. Cos this has really really hit home to me how awfully privileged you are. And how selfish you are too ☹
Take note Babs - it’s not too late! She could still run a comp of the non stationary variety. She’s probably been gifted tickets to the show too.
Cmon Babs do the right thing!

• Heart
Her really crappy AD that is an absolute embarrassment for a woman in her 40s to share with NO kids of an appropriate age involved is in fact so crap that it doesn’t even link to the right page 🤦🏼‍♀️ She has genuinely spelt surprise wrong in the @, the hashtag and on the photo where she’s tagged it. Christ on a bike. Just when you think she’s as crap as she can be at this influencer “werk” she goes and steps it up a level 🤦🏼‍♀️

Someone has pointed it out in the comments but will probably get deleted and blocked rather than thanked!
View attachment 835057
Sorry to quote myself but I’ve just seen she’s changed the @ but not the tag or hashtag! And she’s blaming being sent the wrong one, can’t possibly be her fault 🤣

Really wish she’d do better and be better. But she never is going to, is she? Yesterday’s birthday tit show really proved that she can’t put anyone else first, and that they have no friends/family they are close to because I’m pretty sure most people who know their plans are changing a few days before a 40th birthday could rally round a few people to see! And now adding all that LOL tat to landfill rather than gifting it to someone 😡 She’s just an awful awful person.

• Heart
  • Angry
And so today Babs and Pus are off out for a child-free day …. I wonder when she organised this??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.