Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who says Babs isn’t funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh so COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that she could use the time to do something special with Ethan?!😡
Shes going to be doing LOTS of work…….well that’ll be a novelty for her🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She does like to give us tattlers a good laugh doesn’t she?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Urghhhh not seen her awful mug for a while as I stopped watching, and then she somehow violates my Facebook page! 🙈🙈🙈 I see some things don’t change, still looks awful, compared with the pic of a few years ago she shared she looks like she could be that woman’s mother 😂 still moping on about her kids growing up 🙄 get over it all kids grow up, still self obsessed and still as lazy looking as ever! I’ve obvs not missed a thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am so triggered by her use of full stops. Also why is she making her daughter’s residential about her? My son is the same age and going on one soon and of course il miss him but I’m so happy that he is getting to do it after missing so much over the last couple of years. Why does she never put a positive spin on situations?
So I've just come here to say this.
Most parents feel like this, but it would be about the child....
"It's the first time THEY'VE been away" etc.
But not Grotbabs!! Its all about her 🤮🤮🤬
How about she focuses on the boy who, being the youngest, has never had their undivided attention EVER!!! Why not spin it around and say "Eza will be having loads of fun, so we will too"
She's a witch! Incapable of putting ANYONE else first.
There will be a YouTube video of them packing Erin's stuff - I guarantee it!!!!!!!!!! Stupid twit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Ste gets the kids up in the morning / does the school run / they’re in school / then Ste does tea and she’s in her pit at 7pm. Exactly how much time is she missing out seeing Erin whilst she’s away? It amounts to around an hour, tops.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The controlling narcissist in her cannot cope with the fact E will be out of range for 4 nights. She won’t be able to manipulate her and quite frankly she’s terrified 🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️🧙‍♀️ That Groupon therapist (that doesn’t exist) will be kept very busy this coming week. Or do instead of working on her issues, Babs will throw herself into werk binge-watching trash TV.

ETA 🧙‍♀️ This is a witchy-cackle btw!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am so triggered by her use of full stops. Also why is she making her daughter’s residential about her? My son is the same age and going on one soon and of course il miss him but I’m so happy that he is getting to do it after missing so much over the last couple of years. Why does she never put a positive spin on situations?
The full stops boil my piss too! Can’t believe she was a teacher ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Latest accounts up to December have been filed. “Cash in bank and hand” is over £100K.
And this is part of the key to her deterioration.
Let’s face it, would I be tempted to give up teaching for an easier life for all this money? Yes! But, would doing hardly anything, something so pointless and vacuous for loads of cash change me for the worst? Also yes!
I’m exhausted today. I’ve worked every day and the children at my school have a lot of problems. I also have higher responsibilities at my school. It’s physically, emotionally, mentally and intellectually demanding. But as well as being exhausted, I know I have made a difference and actually improved the lives of some children and their families this week. I know this makes me who I am and those feelings of achievement are important for my well being.
Do we have money problems? Yes. It would be tempting.
Also she’s rich for doing nothing and I dislike her. It’s complicated!

• Heart
Don't ask me why because I can't explain myself but I watched some of today's YouTube offering.

She clearly filmed some of this "autumn" content ages ago because she's got the awful nails! 👀

Screenshot_20210918-102731_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Latest accounts up to December have been filed. “Cash in bank and hand” is over £100K.
And yet she has no sense of style or fashion. Happy to buy cheap tit from Primark etc, but offsets her cheapo outfits with designer bags( which are generally fugly and I suspect she buys the unpopular range in the sale,).

• Heart
Here's an idea Emma, how about you use the time while Golden Girl is away to learn how to correctly use a bleeping full stop!!!!!! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We are on the 18th September and she’s just posted her 8th TikTok. One every day did you say, muppet??

why would she make such a big deal about her resolutions if she knows she can’t stick to anything? No long walks 3 times a week, no slow cooker usage(other than in stories) no reels oh and once having sugar laden Heinz soup does not mean you’re eating healthy!

Reactions: 14
Re-cycling advice from the queen of plastic tat and hoarding? Give me strength! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Its no wonder she's got no room in the borrowers house if she fills one drawer with pens. All those could have fitted in 1-2 boxes and still have space left.
I don't understand the need for so many pens. Everything she does becomes like an addiction. All the labelling of everything. The plastic tat to store plastic tat in. She must buy new pens every time she goes to Home Bargains or B&M. As for the colour coded disney headbands🙄🙄 too much time on her hands!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t forget she takes a part time teacher’s wage OUT of her earnings, so imagine she pays herself £25-30k, that means she’s raking in £10k per month from dicking about on the Internet. Stevie baby must earn a good wage too. They are minted! Go get your hair dyed properly bab! 😳

Reactions: 15
You would think,as the golden one is away next week, she'd take the whole weekend off to sniff E's hair and clung to her. There again she can't miss an opportunity for a woe is me post to up her engagement.

Reactions: 9
I’ve just sat through this mornings vlog. Her hair is thinning so, so quickly and it’s so greasy.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.