Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can be arsed...
Apparently she has no feeling in her right leg!! So not sure how she's still driving!!!

There’s so much in this short video that screams red flag! Apart from slagging off PUS and her narc behaviours at the awards ceremony
1) she was 18 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and stalking boy bands in that wheelchair and blamed it on missing out on dates 🤦‍♀️
2) why did she wet the bed???? Whyyyyyy????? Why wasn’t she prepared for struggling to the loo?
3) she said the MRI was fine but still travelled to London in a wheelchair??????
Makes no sense whatsoever

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There’s so much in this short video that screams red flag! Apart from slagging off PUS and her narc behaviours at the awards ceremony
1) she was 18 (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and stalking boy bands in that wheelchair and blamed it on missing out on dates 🤦‍♀️
2) why did she wet the bed???? Whyyyyyy????? Why wasn’t she prepared for struggling to the loo?
3) she said the MRI was fine but still travelled to London in a wheelchair??????
Makes no sense whatsoever
Also this video provides why Taming Twins keeps Babs friendship going. Babs blames her for twerking & Taming Twins probably feels guilty for suggesting it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
7:30pm on a Friday evening and she’s already festering in darkness under her duvet. I can’t deal with this joke of a woman.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
The bread #ad from the angle of organising stuff? WTAF? Why not a story/reel about how tasty it is or how kids or fussy eaters like it. As someone just said, it’s an excuse to show off her excessive amounts of tat. I hate the way she’s got that goofy smug look, waving her hands around in front of the camera. She showed her own product tote bag too but not sure it’s stated clearly anywhere 😡

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The bread #ad from the angle of organising stuff? WTAF? Why not a story/reel about how tasty it is or how kids or fussy eaters like it. As someone just said, it’s an excuse to show off her excessive amounts of tat. I hate the way she’s got that goofy smug look, waving her hands around in front of the camera. She showed her own product tote bag too but not sure it’s stated clearly anywhere 😡
Love your avatar 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How does she ever get any Ads!?
And inparticular, how does she get Ads banging on about recycling when she is the most wasteful, selfish, lazy prick who has no idea about how her love for fast fashion, plastic tat toys for the toddlers reward box, plastic packaged pound shops goods and excessive use of EVERYTHING is ruining the planet.
These Ads make me the most annoyed!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think it’s all bollocks about her back. She may have hurt it and needed surgery but not nearly as bad as she made out.

That AD is another pile of tit that’s make NO sense!!!! How does she get these ads??! She’s awful at them!!

Reactions: 12
There are so many so called influencers out there so I don’t understand why any brand would choose her!

Reactions: 14
Gah! The bread ad. The inability to put the wrapper in the tote, the pointless showing off of her stuff in said ad, the fact I can't even remember the bread brand because it was so tit!
She's such a dildo 🙄🙄🙄🙄
The tote she leaves at the door ready to take out *lie*, every haul has a bag for life carrier that she buys. I'd have more respect for her using even her own damn totes than constantly buying new plastic bags!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her party trick for life is putting her fist in her mouth unsuccessfully is it not 🤷‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
7:30pm on a Friday evening and she’s already festering in darkness under her duvet. I can’t deal with this joke of a woman.
It's a glorious evening. I'm in my garden looking at the moon and the night sky with a glass of wine. Meanwhile she's sat on her fat arse binging tit telly like every other day of the year. When my kids were her kids age, we used to spend ages outside looking at the stars and talking about space stuff. And now lo and behold my oldest in particular loves anything related to it. She's too bleeping lazy to encourage those kids to do anything that doesn't evolve around her choices.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Should the kingsmill ad also be tagged #ad own product as she's highlighting her own tote and mugs?

Reactions: 13
yeah, it's part of the story she definitely won't mention again, but it's immortalised within her previous reminiscening IG captions, so to claim it never happened is futile! 🤣🤢

View attachment 767779

tbh, yesterday's post gives the impression that she's annoyed at herself for not dramatising her injutlry at the time, and not making the most of her opportunity to flood her grid with "pity me" posts featuring photos of her with a stick and in a wheelchair. she's realised now how much attention and sympathy and praise she would have received, and regrets not milking the situation. look at the engagement she received by exaggerating steve's smashed knee - i bet she's FUMING she didn't exploit her twerking accident to cash in! as a result, she rehases the story every year, telling the same story from different angles and with added embellishments - such as this years' claim that the injury lead to her losing her teaching career, and that she ended up with permanent damage to her legs - obviously forgetting that she recently stated she was all cured and at no risk of further further injury! she's so desperate to increase engagement that she'll literally say anything, this years' approach is all about how she supposedly put on a brave facade all for the babettes, to ensure she prioritised keeping them smiling, because that is that is "career" goal. this, coming from the woman who complains and moans at very possible opportunity!

ultimately, she had surgery on her back as a teen, and has happily flaunted wheelchair photos of her while stalking boybands - it's not something she ever hid - yet still decided that it would be a brilliant idea to twerk at an award's ceremony because she was showing off and thought she'd look cool - just as she does when she films those aggressive dances for her reels, because she refuses to learn. she's an idiot, and the accident was entirely prevetable, but regardless she wants to be praised as a hero for getting through it and keeping silent while hiding what was happening to her. silent? she has blogs posts detailing what happened, written at the time! plus THAT dramatic "PARALYSED" reel more than made up for her not making a huge deal about it at the time. she will literally exaggerated any situation now she's realised that woe is me posts up her engagement and cause a flood of attention and adoration. the story will continue to be exaggerated each year, with more an dmore fabricated elements thrown into the story for dramatic effect. interesting how she's now claiming her therapy was about dealing with the emotions associated with her back injury, and not about learning how to enforce boundaries and deal with all the nasty cowbag bullies!
👆 THIS! Also, the part about hiding it to be a good parent. This confused me, lots of people deal with Chronic pain and keep working, look after the kids etc, what's she suggesting?.. that parents should linger In bed whinging? I think most put on a brave face because it's called getting on with life! Just odd. I don't 'hide' my condition as much as I don't 'ram it down peoples throats' I just live with it. This is her problem, martyr for doing what everyone else does, look at me I'm a fabulous mum and my husband adores me, Shush!!
Also, if you damage your back throwing shapes pissed at a do it's hardly the same as a genuine accident. I'd be more mortified than looking for sympathy 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Cow bags! I’ve been out with (real life, not for the gram) lovely friends and am under the influence of a couple of Cosmopolitans and Passionfruit martinis. Maybe it’s that, or maybe it’s just Babs, but her trying to put that bread wrapper in a bag with her podgy fingers and failing miserably made me LOL!! Not to mention that in every. Single. Haul. she buys a 10p carrier bag. Not a canvas tote in sight 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.