Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely subscribes to the "go big or go home" philosophy doesn't she?
Boxes and boxes of mugs (Probably uses a handful of them).
Buys new clothes all the time (Mostly wears the same OLD stuff).
Decorations for every conceivable bloody occasion (And still buying).

She kinda reminds me of those coupon people in America that have entire rioms devoted to their bulk-buy bargains- like, seriously Susan, what are you going to do with 8,000 bottles of washing up liquid? Emma is not much different with her hoarding!
She reminds me of my sister in law who is now safely in another country who just bought tit for the sake of it

she's all over the place in her latest vlog, claiming that she's decorating the house for autumn/fall, but not actual halloween - the skeletons an dother plastic tat will be stored away until actual halloween night - yet in the next breath she explains she's wearing black because it's "witchy". witches aren't autumnal, babs. if you're going for a "fall" theme, surely it would make far more sense to dress yourself in autumnal colours?! she then goes on to show that she's whacked out her entire range of specifically halloween themed mugs, flooded the house in pumpkin decorations, trick or treat signs, g-nomies wearing witches hats, garish orange towels in the bathroom, orange and black pompoms - again, a halloween colour scheme, not autumnal - a wipeable plastic pumpkin-patterned tablecloth for the toddlers and added a witch to the bathroom window sill - and that's not even taking the witches hat topped halloween hot cock stand adorned with crocheted pumpkins and ghosts and halloween chocolates into account! i dread to think what their tiny house will look like once it's adorned with halloween plastic tat, if that carcrash is what she classes as simple "autumnal" decoration!
Imagine living with her 😬

Instagrammers remind me of shops who have the seasonal stuff out before the current season is over
Autumn in summer
Christmas in autumn
Summer in winter
And so on
when you look carefully at their pathetic existence they have nothing going on do they 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Bloody hell Babs, you've had your first shop bought mince pie of the year, not sure it's grid post and story worthy.
talk about living in the future. it wasn't even the end of the kids' summer holidays, and she was claiming summer was over and blabbering about halloween and decorating her house for autumn. she had a PSL so autumn is done, and she's already moved onto christmas - eating mince pies and pre-planning trips to B&M and home bargains to buy christmas decorations next week - it's SEPTEMBER, ffs. she'll be filming christmas decoration haul vlogs by next weekend, despite the fact that halloween is over a month away. she also mentioned the kids' birthdays arlier, stating that she'll have an 11 and a 9 year old "soon" - their birthdays are the end of december and january. christmas won't even have happened, and she'll be planning her valentine's hot cock stand and the "date" breakfast she enforces on the kids. she'll be eating creme eggs and hot cross buns on boxing day. 🙄🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Well, guess what? You’ll be very surprised to hear that Emma is also in the picture that she has chosen to use on a post about her daughter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I WAS SHOOKETH
I know the reason for this.Its because Erin is her best friend.the child who made her a mummy,a triple threat destined for stardom,who Emma loves and adores;but not as much as she loves and adores herself

• Sick
The way Babs is going on, she'll be celebrating Xmas 2022 this December so at least she'll level up and be on the same page as us .... albeit a year early 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God that woman once again has enraged me. As a woman younger than Babs and as you know lost my mum this year who was in a care home and contracted covid.
We know you read here Babs, so from me stick your insincere posts and stay off insta for good!!

• Heart
are we actually supposed to believe that babs forgot she was 43?! she reminds thr world on a regular basis, yet she's so desperate for content she's resorting to pretending she thought she was 41,and steve had to remind her of her actual age?! duck off babs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
are we actually supposed to believe that babs forgot she was 43?! she reminds thr world on a regular basis, yet she's so desperate for content she's resorting to pretending she thought she was 41,and steve had to remind her of her actual age?! duck off babs.
Even if she can’t remember we mention it here enough and we all know she spends more than half her life on here

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If my eyes roll any harder they‘ll drop out of my head….she’s just so bleeping stupid.

• Haha
  • Heart
The way she scrambles through her life from one season to another at a million miles an hour astounds me for somebody who in reality can't stomp walk quicker than a snail around her house.
She'll be onto Christmas on the stroke of midnight 31st October 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I’m disgusted that she referred to a residential home as a ‘dementia home’. She is so bleeping ignorant 😡 And the selfie with the fake sincere expression is abhorrent. What an awful human being she is.

God that woman once again has enraged me. As a woman younger than Babs and as you know lost my mum this year who was in a care home and contracted covid.
We know you read here Babs, so from me stick your insincere posts and stay off insta for good!!
I am so sorry 😞 💜

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m disgusted that she referred to a residential home as a ‘dementia home’. She is so bleeping ignorant 😡 And the selfie with the fake sincere expression is abhorrent. What an awful human being she is.
Did she really? bleeping hell, my 93 year old grandad has just had to move into one because he has heart problems and is no longer safe to life alone. Apart from that he is pretty healthy, is used to going to the village shop for his paper everyday and going into town on the bus once a week. He does not have dementia or any dwindling brain power. So bleeping patronising and ignorant.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Why does she need smart clothes? Job interview? What’s wrong with a CBBebbies on smack children’s presenter outfit that she normally wears? Why do I always have sooooo many questions?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m disgusted that she referred to a residential home as a ‘dementia home’. She is so bleeping ignorant 😡
She's always said 'dementia home' when referring to her nan's residential home 😠

• Angry
  • Wow
Can the next thread title simply be:

#85 Hey Babs, calmity calm down, it’s NOT HALLOWEEN YET

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
She is so bloody ignorant. It's not just the elderly that suffer from dementia. Why does she just open her big mouth without knowing what she is talking about? What about early onset dementia as shown in the programme? Has she even watched it? 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.