Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Storage in my house that just makes sense…. Because I collect loads of crap and have to find somewhere to put it!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The cackhanded attempt to put that kingsmill bag into her crappy tote 🙄
the fact that she's blatantly used the kingsmill ad as an opportunity to flaunt her own tote bags, yet as - as always - failed to mark it as an #ad own product. top quality editing, as always. 👌🏻

and literally WHAT were kingsmill thinking, using babs in an ad about recycling? even one glance at her YT and IG content would reveal that she single-handedly accounts for the majority of the demand for single use plastic tat in the whole of brum, with an entire landfill site's worth of plastic tat up in top top! as if babs - who does the vast majority of her food shopping online, except for the odd occasion steve has to do a quick bike dash for smash - is going to actively collect bread packaging, store it in her tiny house, and then specifically driving to a supermarket just to drop off a bunch of recycling. babs doesn't even put that level of effort into her "werk", let alone her efforts to save the planet! she is genuinely the LAST person i would choose to promote recyclable packaging! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
There's something really off about her. She's a hoarder. Who needs to have so many collections?? Yet she rips the tit out of her family members for their stuff which is nothing in comparison to her mountains of crap. She never going to use/ need half this crap. She really must rule that roost. And not in a good way.

Reactions: 19
Also this video provides why Taming Twins keeps Babs friendship going. Babs blames her for twerking & Taming Twins probably feels guilty for suggesting it.
Did anyone see her stories a few days ago about taking the summer off and putting her phone down to be with her kids? Such a healthy attitude - plus showing pics of an early big birthday celebration and no Babs there. She never got a wedding invite either otherwise she’d have splashed it everywhere. Not so big chums these days it appears

Reactions: 16
So let me get this right, babs has done a kingsmill advert about recycling the plastic and recycling week being next week, by showing all the hard plastic boxes she has bought which will eventually go to landfill? Did Kingsmill even look at this before approving it, or did they just think “duck it, this is the last ad we’ve paid her for just get it out and black list her”?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The ad is terrible. I'm really struggling to see the connection between babs tit storage and the bread/their pledge recycle for a year or whatever it is. Babs is so tit at her job. Kingsmill are just as bad for allowing this bollocks to be put out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I am so triggered by her use of full stops. Also why is she making her daughter’s residential about her? My son is the same age and going on one soon and of course il miss him but I’m so happy that he is getting to do it after missing so much over the last couple of years. Why does she never put a positive spin on situations?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Its no wonder she's got no room in the borrowers house if she fills one drawer with pens. All those could have fitted in 1-2 boxes and still have space left.

Reactions: 13
I truly hope E has a brilliant week away. So much for her to experience, no toddler bedtimes, plenty of good food, no cameras shoved in her face or having to perform in ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Emma duck off. Your children are growing up and with that comes trips and independence away from you (thank god for them). E will have an amazing time with her friends and after the last year that’s just what she needs. Do not project your sadness or whatever this post is about onto her because she will not enjoy it otherwise. Stop being such a selfish cow for literally 5 minutes of your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Oh she’s on the woe is me ship again 🙄

Give over Babs & stop projecting your neediness onto the kids you send to bed early every night. You should be pleased 1 less to ferry around to after school clubs. Oh wait it’s the golden child, can’t let go of your control of her can you? Doubt Ethan will even get a look in this week.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh ffs Emma you can’t be bothered with your children most of the time so you’re just USING your daughter again to provide content.
Erin is probably glad to get away from your controlling ways and having a camera shoved in her face every 5 mins. Although there is a part of me that thinks Erin enjoys being centre of attention and is becoming more like her dreadful mother.

• Heart
Emma duck off. Your children are growing up and with that comes trips and independence away from you (thank god for them). E will have an amazing time with her friends and after the last year that’s just what she needs. Do not project your sadness or whatever this post is about onto her because she will not enjoy it otherwise. Stop being such a selfish cow for literally 5 minutes of your life.
Her daughter is not going to be ready for year 7 if that's Babs attitude. My daughter is in year 6 and my mission this year is to get her a bit more independent and ready to be able to go to secondary school. Eg, starting to go out to the park on her own, going into the shop on her own to get bread and milk (with one of us in the car park), leaving her at home alone when I pop to the shop etc. I am hyper aware that my child is young for her age and in a year will have to get a bus to school, but you know what I love this new phase, it's amazing seeing her do all that stuff! She's also going on a residential in a month and I'm so excited for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Not once mentioned Ethan in any of those stories. Most parents would use it as an opportunity to spend quality 1 on 1 with the other child but no. It’ll be mourning the golden girl

• Sad
Wtf is that ad.

Why didn't she film herself finishing the loaf and then popping the recyclable bag in the store? That would have made much more sense.
I just can't get my head around it. These ads DON'T make sense. I work in digital marketing (as a content strategist) and I just don't get the logic behind these ads. They don't make sense. Everything about the product is always listed in her descriptions. But the whole point of advertising on socials are the quick, easy to follow visual aids that get information across quickly and entertain the viewer. People don't want to read the descriptions. She might as well write about the product on her blog.

She gets paid for this. I have to stop following this woman because the fact she's carved a career out of this stuff with minimal talent makes my brain itch. And pisses me off in equal measure.

• Heart
I think my iPad has taken offence to Emma now- I can read the post but the photo wont load!!! Same on my phone!🤣🤣🤣
Well, guess what? You’ll be very surprised to hear that Emma is also in the picture that she has chosen to use on a post about her daughter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I WAS SHOOKETH

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well, guess what? You’ll be very surprised to hear that Emma is also in the picture that she has chosen to use on a post about her daughter 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I WAS SHOOKETH
OMG!!! Imagine that?!! 🤣🤣🤣

Oh….. weirdly the picture has now loaded! It’s awful- dark and yes, DEFINITELY filtered!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.