Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re-cycling advice from the queen of plastic tat and hoarding? Give me strength! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I don't understand the need for so many pens. Everything she does becomes like an addiction. All the labelling of everything. The plastic tat to store plastic tat in. She must buy new pens every time she goes to Home Bargains or B&M. As for the colour coded disney headbands🙄🙄 too much time on her hands!!
She definitely subscribes to the "go big or go home" philosophy doesn't she?
Boxes and boxes of mugs (Probably uses a handful of them).
Buys new clothes all the time (Mostly wears the same OLD stuff).
Decorations for every conceivable bloody occasion (And still buying).

She kinda reminds me of those coupon people in America that have entire rioms devoted to their bulk-buy bargains- like, seriously Susan, what are you going to do with 8,000 bottles of washing up liquid? Emma is not much different with her hoarding!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Babs should start using Vinted to declutter given it's one on the ads of her recent hauls 😂 how much tat does someone need? And to not know where her sweatshirt is, not a huge house to find it in!

Reactions: 13
She may have lots of money for doing such a crap job, but in 15 years time her kids will probably be barely speaking to her and Pus will have run off with a Brighton boy to live his best life.

She's sold out her and her families privacy for cash. Surely it won't end well?

I am so triggered by her use of full stops. Also why is she making her daughter’s residential about her? My son is the same age and going on one soon and of course il miss him but I’m so happy that he is getting to do it after missing so much over the last couple of years. Why does she never put a positive spin on situations?
and again, she makes it so obvious that erin is the favourite child she can't bear to be without. her responses to some of the comments explain that she's ensured she's made her week without erin really busy, crammed it full of "werk" and distractions including a trip. to the theatre and a day away for work etc. i mean, it’s not like she has a SON who she could be spending quality time with while erin is away. nope, she's cramming the week full of activities for herself, and plans to ignore poor ethan, as usual. 😔

• Sad
and again, she makes it so obvious that erin is the favourite child she can't bear to be without. her responses to some of the comments explain that she's ensured she's made her week without erin really busy, crammed it full of "werk" and distractions including a trip. to the theatre and a day away for work etc. i mean, it’s not like she has a SON who she could be spending quality time with while erin is away. nope, she's cramming the week full of activities for herself, and plans to ignore poor ethan, as usual. 😔
Shame she didn't have a 'boy' product to promote, the poor lad might have got an hours one on one attention for that.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
What I don’t get with her is she has money to absolutely burn BUT she never spends it on them having fun as a family
Every day out is usually gifted or an ad. We work hard and whilst me and mr mingles don’t have money to spend on our clothes, hairdresser visits, nail bars, designer bags and a copious amount of tat we spend our money on going away on bargain breaks - we look last minute, drive to the beach, theme parks (we book well in advance or use two for one or Clubcard vouchers), meals out, cinema, museums, swimming, playing games in the park, bike rides. There’s loads of free or very cheap local stuff going on this weekend that she could take her kids to -Lichfield community games, film night at handsworth park, uttoxeter balloon fiesta. But no, she keeps them cooped up in that damp hobbit house to watch her water plants, bicker with PUS and await to be dragged round the shops 😢
I can appreciate how lucky our kids are to many others but we, like everyone other mom and dad spend any spare money we have on them and not ourselves and it’s done without question or hesitation. I don’t think Babs would ever comprehend that that is how normal ordinary families function??!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What? There’s so many things wrong with this! Please tell me who the hell relates to this? Who finds this funny?
Is she embarrassed because the squishmallows aren’t name branded? what??

I want to get in a room and question her followers and ask them why they think she’s great and give them a bleeping shake!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What? There’s so many things wrong with this! Please tell me who the hell relates to this? Who finds this funny?

I want to get in a room and question her followers and ask them why they think she’s great and give them a bleeping shake!
She looks like Homer Simpson in that pic! 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
babs, absolutely nobody is questioning that hamster cage in terms of whether it's good enough/top quality - although nice try attempting to imply that the research ethan did into hamster cages was evidence of your hard work! the issue with the hamster cage is that you keep it on the dining room table! even if you don't eat meals there regularly - and i'm pretty sure the kids eat their breakfast at the table - it's still unhygienic af, and must stink - especially as you make a point every week about how you thoroughly clean out the rats cage, but simply tidy the hamster's. you're missing the point if you think that people's concerns about hygiene are the prime opportunity to brag about the fact you spent £75 on a hamster cage - not because you actually care about the hamster, but because it gives you yet another opportunity to show off. hope that helps. 😘

• Sick

I have no idea what she's waffling on about. It makes NO sense whatsoever. I'd never post anything without checking the spelling or if it can be understood. I truly despair.

Not one to disrespect my elders but,,,,,,

It's not difficult to see where Babs gets her twatty ways from is it 🙄🤷‍♀️🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wet San is looking rougher than usual, it sounds like Rog is really unwell. Doesn't help having Bab the twit visiting...I would imagine she'd be an exhausting visitor and Rog is probably counting down the hours till she pisses off back to her own lair.

• Sad
Reactions: 18

Why is she bothered about this but not about her knock off primark disney pins??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bloody hell Babs, you've had your first shop bought mince pie of the year, not sure it's grid post and story worthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Cowbags forgive me as I have sinned....

Mr Allthecakes is out at the football and really not sure when he'll reappear so we have all showered and are in fresh PJs at 4.30 on a Saturday ready to watch a film together before tea 😯 In my defence, I've been to the gym, tidied the house, done a family dog walk and all the other mundane Saturday stuff 🙈

The way she scrambles through her life from one season to another at a million miles an hour astounds me for somebody who in reality can't stomp walk quicker than a snail around her house.

• Haha
Bloody hell Babs, you've had your first shop bought mince pie of the year, not sure it's grid post and story worthy.
Her mother obviously has the same stupid sense of humour and she bought the mince pies thinking that it’d be funny and of course her stupid bleeping daughter howled and then said ‘Stay there. I’m taking a photo of this for my grid.’
And then the mother proudly grinned like a festive Halloween pumpkin, knowing she’d get a spot on her favourite daughters Instagram.
You know her mother thought this through and you know she knew she was going to get a picture. She needs the limelight just like Emma!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
she's all over the place in her latest vlog, claiming that she's decorating the house for autumn/fall, but not actual halloween - the skeletons an dother plastic tat will be stored away until actual halloween night - yet in the next breath she explains she's wearing black because it's "witchy". witches aren't autumnal, babs. if you're going for a "fall" theme, surely it would make far more sense to dress yourself in autumnal colours?! she then goes on to show that she's whacked out her entire range of specifically halloween themed mugs, flooded the house in pumpkin decorations, trick or treat signs, g-nomies wearing witches hats, garish orange towels in the bathroom, orange and black pompoms - again, a halloween colour scheme, not autumnal - a wipeable plastic pumpkin-patterned tablecloth for the toddlers and added a witch to the bathroom window sill - and that's not even taking the witches hat topped halloween hot cock stand adorned with crocheted pumpkins and ghosts and halloween chocolates into account! i dread to think what their tiny house will look like once it's adorned with halloween plastic tat, if that carcrash is what she classes as simple "autumnal" decoration!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.