Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1 That dress is probably one of the worst things she’s ever had on. It’s awful. I can not express enough how horrible it is. Babs I know you think we’re all just mean trolls but I’m saying this with actual concern - please don’t go out in public wearing that unless you size up and get one that actually fits.

2 Poor poor Babs, her life is so hard and she’s so brave for working through it all. The Babettes are so lucky that their Kweeeen has overcome all the hardship of not being liked by everyone in the world and still manages to power through and post mundane stories every hour of every day. What. A. Relief.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don’t even know where to begin with this post 🤯🤯🤯🤯😱😱😱😱😱why? For someone who’s body confident, secure in their marriage, adamant what an amazing parent, wife, daughter, human being and gift to the actual world she is why does she post so many pity posts???? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
she says in her stories that she'll be talking about how her life changed FOREVER tomorrow - on the anniversary. yet ofc she couldn't resist the opportunity to share a pity post, so we will have two whole days of babs rehashing the twerking/numb leg/fanny content, just so she can soak up the compliments. 🙄🙄

she'll undoubtedly re-share the reel about steve dragging her to madame tassauds the day after the award ceremony despite the fact she was basically PARALYSED. and claiming she has permanent damage to her legs when she has recently stated that she's totally cured! she lies as it suits her! she's permanently damaged when she wants pity, yet she is totally fine when the babettes suggest she is careful when doing high kicks because she could hurt her back again!

and ultimately, what did she learn from the situation? duck all, because she still dances aggressively at every opportunity - and trust me, i use the term "dances" very loosely - hich surely risks another injury, but i imagine babs would love that because she'd be showered with love and attention while she demands steve change her tampons. 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
1 That dress is probably one of the worst things she’s ever had on. It’s awful. I can not express enough how horrible it is. Babs I know you think we’re all just mean trolls but I’m saying this with actual concern - please don’t go out in public wearing that unless you size up and get one that actually fits.

2 Poor poor Babs, her life is so hard and she’s so brave for working through it all. The Babettes are so lucky that their Kweeeen has overcome all the hardship of not being liked by everyone in the world and still manages to power through and post mundane stories every hour of every day. What. A. Relief.
Nooooo we want her to wear it! Lol she looks amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What the funniest part is they have a best dressed (as in Rocky costume) I wonder if she will win cause they think it’s drag?! Especially with her make up

actually scrap that drag artists make up is sublime, over the top but sublime and they know how to blend!!
Maybe they’ll think it’s Biggins? Especially if she wears those hideous plastic sunglasses

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How does walking with a stick or using a wheelchair stop you from parenting properly, both myself and my husband use walking aids and are still able to parent. You didn’t Babs because you’re a lazy witch who wanted to milk the situation and spend months in bed watching real housewives. She’s enraged me with that post boo hoo you hurt your back acting like a dick whilst drunk get over it 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
She can "breathe a bit better" after telling us all something we already know,,,,,,, because she tells us at least once a quarter 🤦‍♀️🙄
She will have to take that ‘breathing’ easy because didn’t she ‘struggle’ with too much air not long ago 🤨

• Haha
So now the therapy was because of her bad back and the trauma of keeping up appearances? Originally it was because she felt like a dick and that she was too loud for people, then it was because she was a people pleaser and she needed to learn to say no. Then it was because of trolls. Now it's this. Keep up with your stories bab.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Also Cowbags. Correct me if I'm wrong here,,,,, but since when did she give up teaching because of her back injury? This is new bullshit I'm sure! And it's got me raging!!!!!
I'm at home waiting an appt for an MRI scan which is 2 weeks away (and thats quick believe me), and I fear I may never be physically fit enough to return to my current role. And she supposedly had to quit teaching, a job that poses no physical risk at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Also Cowbags. Correct me if I'm wrong here,,,,, but since when did she give up teaching because of her back injury? This is new bullshit I'm sure! And it's got me raging!!!!!
I'm at home waiting an appt for an MRI scan which is 2 weeks away (and thats quick believe me), and I fear I may never be physically fit enough to return to my current role. And she supposedly had to quit teaching, a job that poses no physical risk at all.
You are correct. She has never said this before. It's a new bab lie. When she gave up teaching she was thrilled to be so blessed that her hobby was now her career. Plus she has always stated this was only for as long as she wanted to do this and she has always planned to go back to teaching and then be an eccentric professor.....so yea, she's lying. Again 🙄🤦‍♀️
P.s I hope you can continue in your job. I bet you are fab at it and help people so much ❤

• Heart
I swear I’ve heard more about this woman’s bloody twerk inducing injury than my own health issues! Every single year the same old shite. Give it a rest! And as if the injury forced her to leave her teaching job?! More like she was making easy money by sitting on her arse all day so what’s the point of having a job, eh babs! I’ve been following her for too long and I’m just far too wise to believe any of that crap!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I swear I’ve heard more about this woman’s bloody twerk inducing injury than my own health issues! Every single year the same old shite. Give it a rest! And as if the injury forced her to leave her teaching job?! More like she was making easy money by sitting on her arse all day so what’s the point of having a job, eh babs! I’ve been following her for too long and I’m just far too wise to believe any of that crap!
According to one of her old vlogs I have just watched, she gave up teaching because she wanted to spend more time with the children! 🤣🤣🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I haven't read all the comments yet but that dress 😂😂 Babs it doesn't matter what tights you wear with it, nothing will save that outfit. It looks crap. Also Babs trying to create a Waist by keep putting her hand on her hips/waist 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone that continually overshares her life, vlogs about every single fart, posts ridiculous amount of shite on her grid, puts up stories at 6:00am, you'd have thought she'd be able to read back or view what's she's shared or written in the past for consistency.
But oh no, not Babs, she's just lies through her teeth and she's too bleeping lazy to check back!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.