Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A funny old day?! What the duck. It’s the same as every other day for you Emma. You’ve done nothing, eaten everything, let your husband parent your children, rehashed some content changing the narrative to suit your need now so people engage and tell you how wonderful/beautiful/strong you are, before you took yourself off for a soak in the bath whilst your twit husband sorts the kids again and now you’re sitting on your fat arse in your pyjamas to watch even more tv at 1930. Before rolling into your pit at 2015.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She twerked. I struggled to believe it at the time (and that’s from the non-Tattle side)

Babs: note the correct use of non, not the non you so often type (which should be none). Hope that helps x
I think she’s always had a ‘bad back’ there’s photos of her in her suit at like 17 in a wheelchair after having surgery she’s rolled out several times. You’d think if this was the case she’d been careful and not twerk or shove her leg on the side or jump around like a lunatic or wear stupid unsupportive shoes.

Reactions: 16
I thought she used to climb on the bars to dance to that audience of boys who fancied her?🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Ok, she's fucked me off something rotten (more than usual!) tonight.

Bath at 6.30/7pm then settled in front of her programmes by 7.30pm??

My youngest (4 and new school starter) settled at 8pm and my older two are having chill time in their PJ's in the lounge. With me. It'll be 9pm at least before I get a bath plus I'm solo parenting as my husband is on a late one. I'm not complaining as he is now earning quite well but Jesus Babs read the room.

I also work a real job part time and have a chronic pain condition (endometriosis) and today is a bad flare up pain wise.

She's no bleeping clue. Sorry she's rattled my cage 🤣

Btw Emma it's a tit idea putting the beige snacks in the lunch bag and leaving the sandwich until morning - the sandwich takes longer plus who the duck leave crisps in a fridge. twit.

Hope that helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought she used to climb on the bars to dance to that audience of boys who fancied her?🤔
Perhaps that will be next year's tale of woe on how she hurt her back 🤔
She was dancing on the bar at The Dome and her foot slipped on a beer mat, she fell off the bar, rolled and rolled and rolled and ended up the other end of Smallbrook Queensway 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s pissed off that every other flogger in the Uk is at the blogosphere awards and wallowing in her own self pity that she’s no longer part of the gang!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s pissed off that every other flogger in the Uk is at the blogosphere awards and wallowing in her own self pity that she’s no longer part of the gang!
I thought this. A pity post to make herself feel better as she's so overlooked by those who matter in the blog world.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I don’t feel sorry for her. She’s a nobody and has nothing to offer anymore. Everything that comes out of her mouth is utter rubbish now. She will keep doing this until she can’t get ad’s though.

• Heart
Obviously what she means by 'a funny old day' is she's spent the day realising that she's a washed up has been who is no longer award winning material 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Ok, she's fucked me off something rotten (more than usual!) tonight.

Bath at 6.30/7pm then settled in front of her programmes by 7.30pm??

My youngest (4 and new school starter) settled at 8pm and my older two are having chill time in their PJ's in the lounge. With me. It'll be 9pm at least before I get a bath plus I'm solo parenting as my husband is on a late one. I'm not complaining as he is now earning quite well but Jesus Babs read the room.

I also work a real job part time and have a chronic pain condition (endometriosis) and today is a bad flare up pain wise.

She's no bleeping clue. Sorry she's rattled my cage 🤣

Btw Emma it's a tit idea putting the beige snacks in the lunch bag and leaving the sandwich until morning - the sandwich takes longer plus who the duck leave crisps in a fridge. twit.

Hope that helps.
Plus people say some lovely stuff to her on her post but still the majority get the lazy arsed response of

❤

Or

❤❤

Or if she’s feeling extra generous

❤❤❤❤

🤨

• Angry
Reactions: 15
If you’re going to lie, you have to have a good memory. Babs has not!

Reactions: 18
Someone is pissed they aren't at the bloggershere event, is that why she mentioned the blog award

• Haha
  • Heart
Funny old day how, Emma? Because you didn’t get invited to some wanker blogger thing? Grow the duck up and realise you are a has been. And her back ‘issue’ is utter bullshit. No one with a bad back would be cocking their leg on to the kitchen work top, dancing like a prick in the garden, and lying/sitting down so much. All these things would aggravate it. More lies!! Wish she’d keep up with herself..

You are correct. She has never said this before. It's a new bab lie. When she gave up teaching she was thrilled to be so blessed that her hobby was now her career. Plus she has always stated this was only for as long as she wanted to do this and she has always planned to go back to teaching and then be an eccentric professor.....so yea, she's lying. Again 🙄🤦‍♀️
P.s I hope you can continue in your job. I bet you are fab at it and help people so much ❤
perhaps she's finally realising that the absolute onslaught of humiliating content she's flooded the internet with over the years has entirely jeopardised her original plan to simply return to teaching after her blogging "career" fell through, so she's now grasping at straws attempting to mislead the babettes into believing that she was forced to ditch her teaching career due to her damaged back/legs etc, so that when - in the future - she is obviously laughed out the room when she attempts to apply to jobs to become a lecturer, she can simply claim she isn't physically able to teach due to her "permanently damaged" leg. y'know, the leg she can perform high kicks with, climb on her kitchen worktop and bend her leg around the back of her neck as it suits her, based in the content she wants to create.

if she fails at getting back into teaching - which she obviously will - she can simply claim it's due to her damaged leg and soak up all the sympathy and adoration - the perfect excuse for endless pity "woe is me" posts which are guaranteed to up engagement thus increase the number of companies willing to work with her. the part that irritates me the most is that she's perfectly happy to stomp around dancing aggressively, doing high kicks at every possible opportunity and rudely disgards concerned comments from her followers warning her not to risk hurting her back again, yet she always replies to them saying she's "cured". as always, she'll lie as it suits her - she's happy to say her leg is cured when she wants to dance around like an utter twit, yet her permanently damaged leg is her go-to excuse whenever she wants to use a pity post to reel on the crowds prior to an ad.

the way she manipulates and deceives her followers is utterly disgusting. she may have had back surgery in the past, but claiming it affects you on a daily basis as and when it suits you is massively disrespectul to those people who deal with disabilities on a daily basis - and can't simply choose for the "damage" not to affect them as it suits them. ultimately, she hurt her back by showing off at an awards ceremony and twerking, thinking that made her look like a cool mum. it was entirely her own fault - especially knowing she had previously had back surgery.

and yeah, i'm sure it was painful and scary at the time, but to roll out the story every year and rehash the whole event and make a huge deal about how her body is permanently damaged as a result is a total farce, and it's disgusting. she uses it solely as a way to haul in endless comments commending he on her bravery etc - as though loads of people don't experience trauma and manage not to plaster it all over the internet at every possible opportunity because their sole aim in life isn't to seek validation in the form of praise, hailing her as an amazing mother and a hero and inspirational and beautiful etc etc. there is no way in hell babs could get back into teaching, because her self esteem and confidence is based entirely on the comments of adoration the babettes spew all over her photos. the kids at school will be dramatically rolling their eyes - and far worse! - at her antics, and she wouldn't be able to cope. and that's overlooking the fact that she has unprofessionally shared mortifying images and videos of herself across SM where any of her future pupils could access them.

i honestly think it's finally dawned on her that she has absolutely no hope of reigniting her teaching career, and so she's playing on the "my twerking accident and the damage it caused means i can no longer teach, boo hoo! to. increase the sympathy comments in the hope that she'll snap up a few more brand deals after hyping up the level of engagement on her posts. as always with babs, it's constant manipulation tangled in an endless web of lies.

• Heart
What about the reel she did of her prawn cracker "Dance" where she was bouncing the the stairs on her bum! You certainly wouldn't risk that with a bad back and numb flaps!
She had Stevie pushing her around in a wheelchair for ages as well as inserting her tampons! 🤢
I suffer from intermittent sciatica which is relatively mild compared to what Babs claims to have had,but I wouldn't do the bouncing down the stairs thing and risk a flare up,because when it kicks in it brutal

Reactions: 17
A funny old day?! What the duck. It’s the same as every other day for you Emma. You’ve done nothing, eaten everything, let your husband parent your children, rehashed some content changing the narrative to suit your need now so people engage and tell you how wonderful/beautiful/strong you are, before you took yourself off for a soak in the bath whilst your twit husband sorts the kids again and now you’re sitting on your fat arse in your pyjamas to watch even more tv at 1930. Before rolling into your pit at 2015.
i also imagine she spent the day reminiscing about how her life five years ago was essentially identical to her life now, except that five years ago she actually won an award - the one she brings up as often as possible, because she sure as hell ain't winning awards now! i guess that five years ago she had the added bonus of having the perfect excuse to never leave her bed, dump every single household chore and childcare responsibility on steve and didn't even have to make the effort of inserting her own tampons. 🤢

presumably it was a "funny old day" for babs because she dug out the photo of her at the award ceremony from five years ago, and then caught a glimpse of her face today on her camera screen. that would definitely cause me to reflect upon my lifestyle choices! especially as five years ago, babs wasn't using the #size18style hashtag at every possible opportunity, because she was a size 16.

Screenshot_20210917_000400.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.