Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I only get cold sores when I'm really run down from being busy, so don't know how on earth she has one. Unless the exhaustion from climbing between her bed and sofa is getting too much. Maybe a stair lift will help?

No more pj's Bab. Sports leggings and a warm hoodie, then you can go for a good couple hour walk everyday. You'll feel so much better after a couple of weeks. Hope that helps
It’s probably stressful being her. I mean, imagine not Being validated for at least an hour or being 43 and still not famous. How long has it been since she’s been to an event where she got to be centre of attention or how long has it been since she met anyone famous? It’s all laughable to us but these are things that she struggles with And it’s really hard on her. Her kids don’t listen to her, Erin is STILL NOT FAMOUS YET, her husband is not interested, her son is clingy and way too sensitive and all this damn food she keeps eating has too many calories, her clothes keep shrinking in the wash waahhhhhhh 😭 👶🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think she’s got an illness I think her presentation is down to her tit lifestyle of zero exercise and crap food. I cannot understand how she continues with this lifestyle. She must feel absolutely tit, lethargic, bloated, run down. Her heart must never get a workout except when she’s walking up the stairs whilst talking. How does she think it’s ok to live this sedentary lifestyle and pass it off as body positivity?! She’s just promoting a bad lifestyle!!!!!!!
I do wonder if a mixture of medication and alcohol are making things worse for her. A toddlers bedtime and laziness are certainly not helping and the atrocious diet definitely needs sorting.

Reactions: 7
She’s been “invited” to the Rocky horror show. I’ve paid a sodding fortune for my tickets and as an avid Rocky fan I can tell you now she’s gonna stick out like a sore thumb.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That dress is AWFUL. No tights or tights it’s awful. Her boobs look tit. It looks like she’s wearing loads of lace and not a dress. Her dress sense is terrifying.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s been “invited” to the Rocky horror show. I’ve paid a sodding fortune for my tickets and as an avid Rocky fan I can tell you now she’s gonna stick out like a sore thumb.
Omg wtf is that outfit??? She looks ridiculous! Has she actually ever seen it???? I can’t see it being her cup of square caffeine free tea AT ALL!!!! She’ll probably walk out! Obvs only going for the bar!!! I love that show but the tickets were too much for us this year, especially after the Disney on Ice purchase (another Babs freebie) 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
You know everyone including Babs is mocking Kim Ks Met gala gown, is it not supposed to be a reference to what's going on in other countries regarding women's liberty, or lack of it. I thought Babs had a masters degree in a subject not too far from this. Could've been an opportunity for her to make meaningful commentary but instead she used it as a cheap joke.

Wow and then in complete contrast look at what she's CHOSEN to wear today, talk about completely tone deaf

I’m here for the dress comments …..what the actual duck is that monstrosity , I for a split second thought it was a negligee…..was just rushing into the kitchen for the domestics for my eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she trying to get Stevie’s pecker up? She’d probably have more luck with the Kim K double bagged look.
Shes trying so hard to be a fashion icon, doesn’t she think she represents size 18 women? I’m currently an 18 that’s my go to size, but I will size up size down depending on how the clothes fit. She is not an 18 in that outfit she needs a size up. The boobs! The are not cracking honestly get a decent bra Babs think of your baps they need support!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope none of her followers are intending to buy that dress unless they're a size 18 as Emma specifically says that's who she thinks should buy it in that story.

She's such a bodyshamer.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Omg please let her wear this with fishnets, her new boots, her tit curly hair and loads of make up 🍿😃

And the Marc Jacob bag! Gotta add in the designer to look rich!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg please let her wear this with fishnets, her new boots, her tit curly hair and loads of make up 🍿😃

And the Marc Jacob bag! Gotta add in the designer to look rich!
Don’t forget the nit infested hair photo! She’ll look ace, red lippy. Wonder what costume Stevie will be wearing 🤔 I can totally see him as Franknfurter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.