Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she has always planned to go back to teaching and then be an eccentric professor
She's the most boring, cookie cutter person on the planet. She doesn't have an original thought in her head. How does she think she's going to be an eccentric professor 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You are correct. She has never said this before. It's a new bab lie. When she gave up teaching she was thrilled to be so blessed that her hobby was now her career. Plus she has always stated this was only for as long as she wanted to do this and she has always planned to go back to teaching and then be an eccentric professor.....so yea, she's lying. Again 🙄🤦‍♀️
P.s I hope you can continue in your job. I bet you are fab at it and help people so much ❤
Thank you. Im praying its only a temporary set back. There's so much I could still do, but not in the setting I currently run ad its extremely high risk. Hence the injury 🙄🤦‍♀️ but I'm following Dr's orders for now and I'm being fast pathetic through every possible channel to get the rehab I need. Thd NHS are unbelievable at how they also look after their own x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
i Know why her house is in such a bad state now. She spends all her time and money buying stuff like designer bags and Disney crap. That last story of her standing in the mirror, you can see the paintwork is all chipped and banged up. She’s been living there how long now?

I dont know about you guys, I think most of you work full time, but I’m stay at home housewife. So I have all day to myself, just like her. My husband works his arse off for us and so it’s my job to keep this house in shape. I do all the gardening through out the week and I do the kids school projects - everything! Honestly, I would be livid coming home to that house. LIVID! Screaming at her ‘While I’m at work all effin day what are you doing exactly!’

We all work in our house…nobody gets anything for free here. This is the main reason I cannot stand her - she gets a lot for doing nothing!
@Lurkerinthemidst11
You’re the same as me. My husband works really hard and long hours and normally ( pre Covid) travels all over the world!
Hence my ‘job’ is the home. I do it all pretty much in the house and we share the gardening.
I’m responsible for school stuff, drs appts dentists etc. My husband can occasionally do pick ups or drop offs at school and will take our son to sports stuff etc.
I wouldn’t dream of taking the piss like Emma does because I have respect for my husband unlike Emma. I also wouldn’t sit on my arse all day watching tv mostly because I’d be bored shitless!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Also Cowbags. Correct me if I'm wrong here,,,,, but since when did she give up teaching because of her back injury? This is new bullshit I'm sure! And it's got me raging!!!!!
I'm at home waiting an appt for an MRI scan which is 2 weeks away (and thats quick believe me), and I fear I may never be physically fit enough to return to my current role. And she supposedly had to quit teaching, a job that poses no physical risk at all.
Yeah I smell it, new bs. She definitely left teaching to pursue her career as an influencer. Doesn't make sense, if she was going to quit working as a teacher because of her back injury why as an influencer has she put her office on the second floor of her hobbit house. All those stairs every day has got to be harder than being a part time teacher where I'm sure she could request a ground floor classroom.

Wish you a speedy recovery LD

• Heart
Reactions: 19
@Lady Doodle I really hope you recover soon.
Emma is just full of tit. She gave up teaching cos she a) crap at it and b) far too lazy!
She saw an easy way to make money while sat on her fat arse. She’s sold her kids privacy without a second thought and doesn’t give a tit about anyone.

That dress is bleeping hideous on her and never mi d the tights, Emma, try getting a BRA that fits and lifts your saggy tits up from the floor!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Every plus size woman who has ever bought anything from boohoo knows that you have to size up because its fast fashion with terrible sizing! Why can’t she just be honest ?!

Reactions: 11
She’s gone very quiet since her big “woe is me” post. Wonder if she’s drowning all her insecurities in some cocks in cans?!? I expect we’ll get the “thanks for all being so lovely, it can be scary being online, I get wobbly about putting myself out there but I loves the money and attention ya. Mwah” speech later 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
What’s the betting she’s got as big ad com,ing up so how better than to up the engagement with a woe is me, pity post. Stupid twit. I dont believe her back issue was anywhere near as serious as she says. If you had that serious a back problem you would surely afterwards ensure you stayed at a healthy weight, got some exercise and strengthen your core! NONE of which she has done!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Every plus size woman who has ever bought anything from boohoo knows that you have to size up because its fast fashion with terrible sizing! Why can’t she just be honest ?!
Not even just plus size when I was a size 8 a couple of years ago I ended up getting a top from there which was a size 14, I loved the top so I was determined to get it 😂

Reactions: 10
She’s gone very quiet since her big “woe is me” post. Wonder if she’s drowning all her insecurities in some cocks in cans?!? I expect we’ll get the “thanks for all being so lovely, it can be scary being online, I get wobbly about putting myself out there but I loves the money and attention ya. Mwah” speech later 🙄
I suspect there's an ad incoming. What a bloody tit show she is. I can picture her following back surgery revelling in the attention wet San and Ste gave her. You just know she milked it for all she was worth 🤦.

Reactions: 13
Probably an ad but I genuinely think she's started cringing at herself and how she looked today. She can't blame anyone for her gross outfit choice and not knowing what the hell rocky horror actually is so she picks other parts of her life that live in her mind rent free to air out and justify. Sounds like the therapy worked well hahaha 😆

Reactions: 10
Probably an ad but I genuinely think she's started cringing at herself and how she looked today. She can't blame anyone for her gross outfit choice and not knowing what the hell rocky horror actually is so she picks other parts of her life that live in her mind rent free to air out and justify. Sounds like the therapy worked well hahaha 😆
Oh I know there will be an AD but she can’t be honest and say “thanks for all the comments on my post. It really helps up my engagement numbers so I can pitch to companies to pay me more for my utterly tit ADs” 🤣 She needs a refund on that therapy, she was conned!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Remember a couple of months ago there was that running down the stairs reel, all the “walkity walking”, the days out, the time spent in the car driving to her 15 holidays of the year, the standing about and queuing at theme parks, the poor excuse for a chair while she’s “working”.

God I hope she’s ok. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Remember a couple of months ago there was that running down the stairs reel, all the “walkity walking”, the days out, the time spent in the car driving to her 15 holidays of the year, the standing about and queuing at theme parks, the poor excuse for a chair while she’s “working”.

God I hope she’s ok. 🙄
What about the reel she did of her prawn cracker "Dance" where she was bouncing the the stairs on her bum! You certainly wouldn't risk that with a bad back and numb flaps!
She had Stevie pushing her around in a wheelchair for ages as well as inserting her tampons! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
@BonBon27 TINGO! 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Notice Babs wasn't invited to the Christmas event in London, or the Winnie the Pooh event. Maybe companies are starting to give her a wide berth as she is too much of a liability 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Notice Babs wasn't invited to the Christmas event in London, or the Winnie the Pooh event. Maybe companies are starting to give her a wide berth as she is too much of a liability 🤔
To be fair, the winnie the poo even did yoga. Can you even imagine babs doing yoga 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.