Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Emma, show us a side view of you in that dress 😜
I'll wait!!!!
You look ridiculous, bordering on obscene to be honest!
Know your style Emma, believe me, that is not it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Just so you know 🐮 💼 I will be giving the Alex a piece of my damn mind. I’m going with my best mate and we’ve worked through the whole of the pandemic in hospitals (never mind the personal tragedy we’ve suffered) and scrimped for these tickets as a treat and that waste of space gets invited. Seriously gtf out of here. If they wanted to fill it contact any of the essential businesses and offer them even reduced tickets for their staff that would be a much better way of filling the theatre without giving another bleeping freebie to the grabbymcgrabason CONwoman!!

Oh and if she’s a little prudish Rocky isn’t the one for her at all. Pus maybe 😉but her definitely not!!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
The sad thing is, she actually thinks she looks good in that frockyhorror!
What the funniest part is they have a best dressed (as in Rocky costume) I wonder if she will win cause they think it’s drag?! Especially with her make up

actually scrap that drag artists make up is sublime, over the top but sublime and they know how to blend!!

• Haha
You know everyone including Babs is mocking Kim Ks Met gala gown, is it not supposed to be a reference to what's going on in other countries regarding women's liberty, or lack of it. I thought Babs had a masters degree in a subject not too far from this. Could've been an opportunity for her to make meaningful commentary but instead she used it as a cheap joke.

Wow and then in complete contrast look at what she's CHOSEN to wear today, talk about completely tone deaf
Nah, I think anyone else it would be that, but my take on it is that she's saying that she's so famous that even when you can't see her the entire world still knows it's her.

Reactions: 7
I love the Rocky Horror Picture Show and have been many times . I love dressing up but as a character from the show ( I even wear a big wig ) . It’s such a great night .

She looks like a widow in mourning in that dress ….

Reactions: 11
Rocky Horror is my absolute favourite, to the extent my anal retentive costumes have won competitions at screenings. Why the duck has grotbags been given free tickets?

She’s never going to shout Janet is always wet when Riff Raff says “you’re all wet”, or throw toast, or generally understand the entire thing because saying the word cock is a bit rude to her!

Absolute waste!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t even know where to begin with this post 🤯🤯🤯🤯😱😱😱😱😱why? For someone who’s body confident, secure in their marriage, adamant what an amazing parent, wife, daughter, human being and gift to the actual world why does she post so many pity posts???? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Ad incoming!

Reactions: 15
She can "breathe a bit better" after telling us all something we already know,,,,,,, because she tells us at least once a quarter 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
I don’t even know where to begin with this post 🤯🤯🤯🤯😱😱😱😱😱why? For someone who’s body confident, secure in their marriage, adamant what an amazing parent, wife, daughter, human being and gift to the actual world she is why does she post so many pity posts???? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Yawn…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Don’t forget the nit infested hair photo! She’ll look ace, red lippy. Wonder what costume Stevie will be wearing 🤔 I can totally see him as Franknfurter
don't be silly - steve will be at home looking after the kids. wet san will be accompanying babs, and i'm sure her frock will be equally as horrific. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Nah, I think anyone else it would be that, but my take on it is that she's saying that she's so famous that even when you can't see her the entire world still knows it's her.
I thought it was for Kanye’s new album? It’s reported they are back together & he was dressed similarly. If she’d really wanted to up the ante she should have got Stevie to dress all in black too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.