Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she thinks people really want fashion advice from her, she’s clearly lost the plot!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh how could he resist her gormless shiny face 🤔
Imagine being a young man and having a desperate, greasy woman tag you in silly photos in hope that you may mention her. Why the hell is she so bloody obsessed with famous people?!?
All she wants is to be adored by everyone, for just being her, nothing else!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I bet she doesn't mention the tampon again after her hero Rosie Ramsay said it was gross to let your husband do that and she quickly backtracked on that little story 🤣🤣
yeah, it's part of the story she definitely won't mention again, but it's immortalised within her previous reminiscening IG captions, so to claim it never happened is futile! 🤣🤢

Screenshot_20210917_151239.jpg

tbh, yesterday's post gives the impression that she's annoyed at herself for not dramatising her injutlry at the time, and not making the most of her opportunity to flood her grid with "pity me" posts featuring photos of her with a stick and in a wheelchair. she's realised now how much attention and sympathy and praise she would have received, and regrets not milking the situation. look at the engagement she received by exaggerating steve's smashed knee - i bet she's FUMING she didn't exploit her twerking accident to cash in! as a result, she rehases the story every year, telling the same story from different angles and with added embellishments - such as this years' claim that the injury lead to her losing her teaching career, and that she ended up with permanent damage to her legs - obviously forgetting that she recently stated she was all cured and at no risk of further further injury! she's so desperate to increase engagement that she'll literally say anything, this years' approach is all about how she supposedly put on a brave facade all for the babettes, to ensure she prioritised keeping them smiling, because that is that is "career" goal. this, coming from the woman who complains and moans at very possible opportunity!

ultimately, she had surgery on her back as a teen, and has happily flaunted wheelchair photos of her while stalking boybands - it's not something she ever hid - yet still decided that it would be a brilliant idea to twerk at an award's ceremony because she was showing off and thought she'd look cool - just as she does when she films those aggressive dances for her reels, because she refuses to learn. she's an idiot, and the accident was entirely prevetable, but regardless she wants to be praised as a hero for getting through it and keeping silent while hiding what was happening to her. silent? she has blogs posts detailing what happened, written at the time! plus THAT dramatic "PARALYSED" reel more than made up for her not making a huge deal about it at the time. she will literally exaggerated any situation now she's realised that woe is me posts up her engagement and cause a flood of attention and adoration. the story will continue to be exaggerated each year, with more an dmore fabricated elements thrown into the story for dramatic effect. interesting how she's now claiming her therapy was about dealing with the emotions associated with her back injury, and not about learning how to enforce boundaries and deal with all the nasty cowbag bullies!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have I missed her healthier lifestyle updates.... lunches, slow cooker meals, walks? I just keep seeing meetings with loads of biscuits for two people, a cream laden 'Friday treat', fizzy pop and sweets? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why call them never ending after school clubs?
Is she annoyed that her children enjoy participating in things?
Or is she just annoyed that her children exists and she has to look after them? It’s disgusting.

Her poor kids must feel like such a burden. This is how I always felt with my narc mother. Like how dare I ever exist in her glamorous world.

Reactions: 16
Have I missed her healthier lifestyle updates.... lunches, slow cooker meals, walks? I just keep seeing meetings with loads of biscuits for two people, a cream laden 'Friday treat', fizzy pop and sweets? 🤔
Same place as her tiktok a day I expect, she’s smashed those September resolutions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
i imagine that - since she shared a photo. of it once in her stories - we are all now meant to be under the illusion that she's now eating tomato soup for lunch - super healthy, simply because it contains tomatoes - which i suppose justifies - in babs' mind - shovelling down entire packets of biscuits, sweets and fizzy pop, because that totally comprises a balanced diet! 👌🏻

not to babfend, but to be fair, she only aimed to eat a healthy lunch - and whilst opting for a sugar-laden tin of soup on a daily basis is hardly the epitome of health, we're talking about babs who only eats fruit when it's drowned in icing - and she didn't make any resolutions in regards to improving her diet overall. i'm assuming that, to her, eating something with "tomato" on the label is a huge step, thus she feels she can mainline sugar for the rest of the time, given that she's totally smashed her new healthy eating regime - especially with those dedicated weekly long walkity walks! overlooking the fact she spends the majority of the time posing for photos and lugging around that hideous tote bag, undoubtedly rammed full of biscuits, i assume she believes she is health personified. 🤦🏻‍♀️

babs has a very bizarre perception of health, so i assume that - despite having totally failed her resolution to subject the babettes to a daily tiktok, which can only be a good thing - she'll be adamant that she's totally smashed the healthy lunch goal. she's previously stated that she would never, ever reduce her sugar intake - even if her health was at risk - so it seems expected that she would be scaring down sugary snacks at every possible opportunity - hence the reason she's created that hot cock stand which is literally devoid of hot chocolate yet adorned with chocolates and sweets. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 10
Why call them never ending after school clubs?
Is she annoyed that her children enjoy participating in things?
Or is she just annoyed that her children exists and she has to look after them? It’s disgusting.

Her poor kids must feel like such a burden. This is how I always felt with my narc mother. Like how dare I ever exist in her glamorous world.
You'd think she'd enjoy all the after school clubs as it keeps the poor kids out the house longer!

Reactions: 9
Gah! The bread ad. The inability to put the wrapper in the tote, the pointless showing off of her stuff in said ad, the fact I can't even remember the bread brand because it was so tit!
She's such a dildo 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.