Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she was formally told to stop posting, either with an injunction or som other “official” process
Was she? I thought she just drifted away because Babs was no longer living on her street? How could they possibly enforce something like that on an anonymous site? 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Woah. Her level of delusion is HIGH. I mean, we see it every day with her thinking she’s amazing at her job, loved so much by her husband and her kids, that she looks good in all of her “size 18” clothes, that she promotes body positivity etc etc. BUT she didn’t honestly for one moment think that her and PUS could do the bathroom without help did she?!? They can’t even put wardrobes together 🤦🏼‍♀️ The kitchen and the bathroom are the rooms that you don’t mess with, that you pay people to fit (unless you’re Mr BonBon who is an engineer, electrician, unofficial plumber, generally ace at all DIY and really quite annoying cos he can do everything but that’s another story). What an absolute bell end she really is.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And it’s this that will have her seething…..like I said earlier our bathroom we had done last year and it was planned ages before that , and babs style planned we had a schedule of works that was epic and would have babs gushing 🙈……we start on our kitchen next month that’s been booked in more or less since the bathroom finished last november…..lots of builders are worked up and booked up so far in advance round us , I’m in north , I’m dreading it and so excited at same time…..it will be worth it my kitchens a shithole at minute and has been for ages but there’s light at the end of the tunnel and I’ll have my kitchen of dreams …..and not a mug display cabinet in sight 😂😂😂

bleeping hell your avatar that’s some double chin 😂😂😂😂😂
I know this is so far off subject. May I ask who’s doing your kitchen? I’m having such a hard time even finding a builder, let alone a decent kitchen fitter. Wrens prices are very high!

Reactions: 3
Have we seen the new bed yet?
YES...this..I've been harping on about this since the declaration of its arrival, which hasn't been mentioned since . Do we think the delivery men couldn't get it into the Hobbit house? Or is her bedroom awash with tat from under drawer storage from the old bed and until she gets her Pax system in we won't get a glimpse of it till then.

Reactions: 12
Needs help with getting her bathroom done……ffs if she ain’t got a clue get professionals in…..here’s one tip for free though get a bleeping bath you can fit in and stretch out, not curl up like a turd to fit in your corner bath.
we had a full bathroom refit last year it was done in November but we’d been booked in from new year, we didn’t have a clue just got a brochure from the guys doing it , showed em what we liked and wanted and they did the rest. It was a big inconvenience but worth it …..you just know she will lose her tit big time with proper work being done in house that takes a few weeks but just think how epic the bath bomb songs will be with her new grown ups bath 🛁🙈
‘Curl up like a turd’ made me laugh out load 🤣

Reactions: 9
I think she was formally told to stop posting, either with an injunction or som other “official” process
STOP IT!

I really, truly hope this isn't the case. This has infuriated me.

Who the duck does Emma think she is?! I am fuming!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well I don’t know what’s it’s like round her way but down here (SW) it’s really hard to find a plumber /builder that hasn’t got a months long waiting list.
Choosing a bathroom isn’t that hard! I ordered all the bits for ours and I’m no DIY Queen! I measured everything 3 times and only messed up the shower screen which was easily swapped! And we were lucky that my son in law has lots of friends in the trade!
I thought Ste was a manly man with a drill?!! So surely he’d have some clue?!!🤣🤣
I’m sure she’s got an ad upcoming hence trying for lots of engagement🙄
It would be really funny if Emma ended up with a cowboy builder who ripped everything out then buggered off!!!! I wouldn’t wish that on anyone normally but for Emma I’ll make an exception!!!
A cowboy builder who also pisses in her kitchen sink 🤣😂🤣

(Only mentioned it because I remember seeing it on one of those cowboy builder exposed shows 🤣😂🤣)

Reactions: 12
STOP IT!

I really, truly hope this isn't the case. This has infuriated me.

Who the duck does Emma think she is?! I am fuming!
Absolutely. Mrs Briggs never said anything that put Emma and the conways in danger. In fact, it was always her in danger with them intimidating her. How can you be stopped from posting opinions on a site its disgusting. Does Emma think everyone she meets in real life likes her and never talks about her?
I hope Mrs Briggs still reads here and knows we are on her side.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry, but saying teaching “poses no physical risk at all” is a bit ignorant. I’m not saying this to defend Babs. I’m saying it to defend all other teachers, especially those of SEN. It for sure does pose physical risk.
I think we all know I was referring to Emma in her head of R.E teaching position and that her back injury is absolutely NOTHING to do with why she left teaching. Believe me, ignorant I am not with what I've seen during my 27 year career in mental health services!! Calm down 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Mrs Briggs hadn't been on here since April 🙁
I'm hoping she's made another account and still joins in, just undercover so Babs doesn't know.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's absolute madness, she never said anything at all to warrant that! How did you find that out?
I think wires might be getting crossed here.
Mrs Briggs continued to post for a long time after she was 'allegedly' approached by Steve and then given a friendly warning by the authorities.
I don't think her disappearance is anything to do with that, it had happened a long time before Emma moved and she talked about it quite a bit on here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oooh, is that the knitted lounge set that was gifted from Inthestyle I spy there? Along with the frocky horror dress? Can't wait for this look book! 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s being very optimistic tagging Harry Styles in this. What do you think the chance of him replying is?
A0805A54-E458-4B3E-9E9D-976698350129.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.