Brummy Mummy #84 Tired mum? Tired? Not as tired as we are with her sh..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I’ve noticed, and I’m sure many of you have as well, is the increase we’re seeing on Insta of the Insta Huns meeting up, attending special events (like the Winnie the Pooh yoga thing, the Disney Boat do-dad and probably several other things I’ve forgotten or don’t even know about!) No babs at any of those special InstaHun big ticket events. There have been co-labs and seeing Roxy release her range and Babs not being involved in that directly…there has been a huge spike in those who use Instagram and SM in a similar way to Babs ( I say SIMILAR because no one uses it like Babs who is just revelling in rolling about like a pig in tit and ruining it for everyone else) a huge spike in events and yet Babs is very very much on the sidelines…and she’s noticing I think. Take for example FindingRoisin. Primarily a Disney account but she has 2 boys so regularly does the family stuff, she shows off clothes she likes, you can see ads are carefully thought out and gifted items appreciated…but her following has shot up recently to a point I’ve just checked and she’s overtaken Babs! 😱.

My rather laboured point being that aside from the occasional, random, sporadically gifted PR goody bag and random (definitely ill-fitting) clothes, there is very very little evidence that Babs is still where she was at all 5/4 years ago after her award.

She’s doing very very crappy low rent adverts for any poor company who are foolish enough not to do their research but I feel even that’s on the decline now.

Babs is being left behind and it’s getting more and more evident by the week. While she’s sat at home trying to sell her own branded sticker sheets ( I mean come the duck ooooon! Read the bleeping room mate 🤦🏼‍♀️) NO ONE WANTS TO BUY YOUR CRAP MUGS!!! Instagram and her Insta Peers are striding further and further ahead leaving her behind without a second glance…

Do we think the even more bizarre behaviour, the pity posts, the insane about of stories is her reaction to this? She’ll be very much aware that in her “job” numerous people are now being “promoted” in front of her and it’ll be hurting her hard now I think.
She’s totally burnt her bleeping bridges with so so many who are (unfortunately) still somehow podding on with this, but are in utterly different leagues to Babs now.

She’s fading away and we’re witnessing daily her pathetic attempts to claw herself back. All at the expense of her poor kids who will be the ones to suffer the most.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
she says in her stories that she'll be talking about how her life changed FOREVER tomorrow - on the anniversary. yet ofc she couldn't resist the opportunity to share a pity post, so we will have two whole days of babs rehashing the twerking/numb leg/fanny content, just so she can soak up the compliments. 🙄🙄

she'll undoubtedly re-share the reel about steve dragging her to madame tassauds the day after the award ceremony despite the fact she was basically PARALYSED. and claiming she has permanent damage to her legs when she has recently stated that she's totally cured! she lies as it suits her! she's permanently damaged when she wants pity, yet she is totally fine when the babettes suggest she is careful when doing high kicks because she could hurt her back again!

and ultimately, what did she learn from the situation? duck all, because she still dances aggressively at every opportunity - and trust me, i use the term "dances" very loosely - hich surely risks another injury, but i imagine babs would love that because she'd be showered with love and attention while she demands steve change her tampons. 🤢🤢
I bet she doesn't mention the tampon again after her hero Rosie Ramsay said it was gross to let your husband do that and she quickly backtracked on that little story 🤣🤣

The “loser” pose was that?
The one when after a family day at Disney World she sent the kids back to the hotel with Ste to go to bed and went off to find the dwarfs on her own for a photo? That one is up there on her top selfish parenting narcissistic moments.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
If you can be arsed...
Apparently she has no feeling in her right leg!! So not sure how she's still driving!!!

Reactions: 15
Needs help with getting her bathroom done……ffs if she ain’t got a clue get professionals in…..here’s one tip for free though get a bleeping bath you can fit in and stretch out, not curl up like a turd to fit in your corner bath.
we had a full bathroom refit last year it was done in November but we’d been booked in from new year, we didn’t have a clue just got a brochure from the guys doing it , showed em what we liked and wanted and they did the rest. It was a big inconvenience but worth it …..you just know she will lose her tit big time with proper work being done in house that takes a few weeks but just think how epic the bath bomb songs will be with her new grown ups bath 🛁🙈

Reactions: 13
Remind me again, why did they buy that 4 double bedroom house they don’t fit in, and don’t have the skills to do up?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well I don’t know what’s it’s like round her way but down here (SW) it’s really hard to find a plumber /builder that hasn’t got a months long waiting list.
Choosing a bathroom isn’t that hard! I ordered all the bits for ours and I’m no DIY Queen! I measured everything 3 times and only messed up the shower screen which was easily swapped! And we were lucky that my son in law has lots of friends in the trade!
I thought Ste was a manly man with a drill?!! So surely he’d have some clue?!!🤣🤣
I’m sure she’s got an ad upcoming hence trying for lots of engagement🙄
It would be really funny if Emma ended up with a cowboy builder who ripped everything out then buggered off!!!! I wouldn’t wish that on anyone normally but for Emma I’ll make an exception!!!

Remind me again, why did they buy that 4 double bedroom house they don’t fit in, and don’t have the skills to do up?
I’m certain that the only reason they moved was because of the tattler that was her neighbour. If you watch vlogs in her house for the few months after they had the kitchen done, there’s no way they were contemplating moving at any point

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m certain that the only reason they moved was because of the tattler that was her neighbour. If you watch vlogs in her house for the few months after they had the kitchen done, there’s no way they were contemplating moving at any point
The Conways are dicks #ThatsAll #FeelBetterForThat🐮💼

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nah, it was for the postcode and possibly for Secondary School catchment.

Steve 'allegedly' scared Mrs Briggs into submission and therefore the conways were no longer bothered by her!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Nah, it was for the postcode and possibly for Secondary School catchment.

Steve 'allegedly' scared Mrs Briggs into submission and therefore the conways were no longer bothered by her!
Where has Mrs Briggs gone? I hope she's okay and nothing to.do with the Conways is her reason for not being on in so long.

• Heart
Also Cowbags. Correct me if I'm wrong here,,,,, but since when did she give up teaching because of her back injury? This is new bullshit I'm sure! And it's got me raging!!!!!
I'm at home waiting an appt for an MRI scan which is 2 weeks away (and thats quick believe me), and I fear I may never be physically fit enough to return to my current role. And she supposedly had to quit teaching, a job that poses no physical risk at all.
Sorry, but saying teaching “poses no physical risk at all” is a bit ignorant. I’m not saying this to defend Babs. I’m saying it to defend all other teachers, especially those of SEN. It for sure does pose physical risk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s having to wait to revamp her bedroom as IKEA are out of stock of the wardrobes, she’s now moved on to the bathroom 😂
Pretty sure all trades have backlogs of a few months just now, she really is a tit show. You can’t just click your fingers & get a bathroom refitted for your Wednesday vlog Babs.

• Haha
She’s having to wait to revamp her bedroom as IKEA are out of stock of the wardrobes, she’s now moved on to the bathroom 😂
Pretty sure all trades have backlogs of a few months just now, she really is a tit show. You can’t just click your fingers & get a bathroom refitted for your Wednesday vlog Babs.
And it’s this that will have her seething…..like I said earlier our bathroom we had done last year and it was planned ages before that , and babs style planned we had a schedule of works that was epic and would have babs gushing 🙈……we start on our kitchen next month that’s been booked in more or less since the bathroom finished last november…..lots of builders are worked up and booked up so far in advance round us , I’m in north , I’m dreading it and so excited at same time…..it will be worth it my kitchens a shithole at minute and has been for ages but there’s light at the end of the tunnel and I’ll have my kitchen of dreams …..and not a mug display cabinet in sight 😂😂😂

Have we seen the new bed yet?
bleeping hell your avatar that’s some double chin 😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
What I’ve noticed, and I’m sure many of you have as well, is the increase we’re seeing on Insta of the Insta Huns meeting up, attending special events (like the Winnie the Pooh yoga thing, the Disney Boat do-dad and probably several other things I’ve forgotten or don’t even know about!) No babs at any of those special InstaHun big ticket events. There have been co-labs and seeing Roxy release her range and Babs not being involved in that directly…there has been a huge spike in those who use Instagram and SM in a similar way to Babs ( I say SIMILAR because no one uses it like Babs who is just revelling in rolling about like a pig in tit and ruining it for everyone else) a huge spike in events and yet Babs is very very much on the sidelines…and she’s noticing I think. Take for example FindingRoisin. Primarily a Disney account but she has 2 boys so regularly does the family stuff, she shows off clothes she likes, you can see ads are carefully thought out and gifted items appreciated…but her following has shot up recently to a point I’ve just checked and she’s overtaken Babs! 😱.

My rather laboured point being that aside from the occasional, random, sporadically gifted PR goody bag and random (definitely ill-fitting) clothes, there is very very little evidence that Babs is still where she was at all 5/4 years ago after her award.

She’s doing very very crappy low rent adverts for any poor company who are foolish enough not to do their research but I feel even that’s on the decline now.

Babs is being left behind and it’s getting more and more evident by the week. While she’s sat at home trying to sell her own branded sticker sheets ( I mean come the duck ooooon! Read the bleeping room mate 🤦🏼‍♀️) NO ONE WANTS TO BUY YOUR CRAP MUGS!!! Instagram and her Insta Peers are striding further and further ahead leaving her behind without a second glance…

Do we think the even more bizarre behaviour, the pity posts, the insane about of stories is her reaction to this? She’ll be very much aware that in her “job” numerous people are now being “promoted” in front of her and it’ll be hurting her hard now I think.
She’s totally burnt her bleeping bridges with so so many who are (unfortunately) still somehow podding on with this, but are in utterly different leagues to Babs now.

She’s fading away and we’re witnessing daily her pathetic attempts to claw herself back. All at the expense of her poor kids who will be the ones to suffer the most.
Nail on the head there! She is losing grip and it’s very telling in her posts and stories.

Reactions: 12
In her vlog she said that she has ordered the pax system but it won't be delivered until November. She then went on to say that she isn't sure why but suspects it's because "lots of people are at home so they have a back log".

No Babs. Most people on furlough have gone back to work and those that haven't probably don't have money to spend on IKEA furniture as they're most likely in the throws of redundancy. The reason your furniture has such a delay is because of things such as Brexit and you know, covid. Because despite what you seem to think, it's still a thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Where has Mrs Briggs gone? I hope she's okay and nothing to.do with the Conways is her reason for not being on in so long.
I think she was formally told to stop posting, either with an injunction or som other “official” process

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.