Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carrothead

Being a single parent would kill babs
Bathing her own kids
Cooking
Inserting own tampon
Looking after kids
Emptying hoover
Buying smash

She couldn't hack it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Hands up I cried at Disney Florida.

In my defense my then five year old ginger boy had just hugged Louis the ginger orangutan with whom he shares his name ( not intentional) and the look on his little face when he found a Disney character with the same hair has him was absolutely priceless.

I doubt I would've cried if my kids had been old enough to realise these are people covered in fake fur.

I may have cried at the price of the cruise though.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lakajo

Chatty Member
STOP SAYING YOU’RE A WORKING MUM, WHAT YOU DO IS NOT A JOB YOU STUPID TWAT.

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Very careful not to name “the person” who has been pinged. It’s one of the sets of grandparents as she’s already discussed her childcare rota.
Making herself sound busy & important taking calls while driving. Yeah right Babs your hardly Sir Alan Sugar. Hope they get pinged next patronising selfish cow that she is.

• Haha
  • Heart

JBTat

If TT is embarrassed by them announcing their family name on a Disney cruise, she's clearly not looked at her mother's Instagram account yet because she'd be mortified!

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I wonder if she watches herself back before posting?
I’m mean is she totally oblivious to what she bloody looks like? Total tw*t
I would have wet myself if she had pulled the wall cupboard down as she got up!
genuinely wish she'd climbed onto the worktop next to the mug cupboard of dreams, and pulled it crashing down! 🤣

all the bullshit about "i decided to show the kids"! oh really, babs - because i imagine the kids had been banished to their rooms, or were at least in the living room watching tv - when that reel was filmed! so essentially, babs was alone in the kitchen with her phone, clambering onto the worktop - despite her "bad leg" and "bad back" - bragging about all the teenage boys that were supposedly in love with her, twatting around on her own, and almost destroying the family's prawn crackers rather than spending time with her family. forget wkd, she's clearly been on the cocks in cans again! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
How’s she going to cope wearing actual CLOTHES…..ALL DAY! No schlepping into your pjs after lunch on the cruise Babs!
She’s bound to over pack -is it 2 nights she’s going for?! Hardly need a suitcase then! Overnight bag would suffice.
Will she run out of knickers??
Will she feel over stimulated and have to retreat her tiny cabin?!
I assume they’ve done the PCR tests and are clear
( boooo) to go?
I hope the kids have a blast and a brilliant time. I hope Emma hates every minute of it and that people laugh at her in her stupid outfits and Minnie ears. I hope she’s declined entry to some restaurant on board because of inappropriate dress! I hope she has a massive meltdown and cries.
Because she’s an absolute bitch and does not deserve a nice time.
( ps I am a nice person really! I just can’t stand the lying bitch called Emma Conway)

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Of ALL the things she could do with the kids in the holidays,,,,,,

Going to London to try Tiktok foods! 🙄🤦‍♀️

FFS Emma, grow up and stop living your life for the next Internet trend that might buy you a few more cheap views! Knob head!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Always such an accurate recap. 👏🤭
Enjoy your holiday and don't forget to pack enough knickers! :LOL: :LOL:
Well I’m going for a week so I’ve packed 3 pairs and a spare. Thinking I’ll just turn them inside out and then wash them over the bath, take a photo of them drying and show it to every stranger I pass on the street. Isn’t that what you do?!?

(I’ve actually packed 16 pairs, at least two a day and spares because I’m super paranoid 🤣🤣)

• Haha

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
So if you can't book this Hatton place via Asda but she claims she did....isn't it false Advertising?

Because I'd be mightly pissed if I spent £50 in Asda for a voucher I then couldn't use.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
That latest reel is a direct response to my post about her not being as raucous on her nights out as she makes believe. What a complete TWAT!! Do what you want Bab because I still dont believe you. As for all the boys fancying you...deluded is all I can say! 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

ZapfaWat

"I want a sniff of that baby" - Totally normal, right? Normal. Sound like a serial killer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
Her stereotyping only fits in when it suits her. She so obviously sees most jobs are for Stevie. I can never imagine her getting the lawn mower out, picking up a paint brush, taking the bins out etc. Lets face it, she doesn't even do any cooking! All jobs seem to be his. He is just a downtrodden wimp who does as she tells him to. She is a lazy, bossy, pathetic excuse of a parent and wife.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
She’s pissed me off for years with all her holidays.

Yes, I am jealous because my 7 year old hasn’t even been on a UK holiday in her life. Its not just that though. It’s the way Emma acts like it’s a “right” she has to go on holiday.

Last year, it seemed like she took a pandemic as a personal attack on her as she couldn’t do what she wanted - but she still went to fucking disney and god knows how many other breaks away. No thought for other people, just me, me, me, look at all the pointless shit and totally not needed new clothes I buy everyone for a few days away.

She can’t see how lucky she is. She never, ever seems grateful for any of it. There’s no humility or compassion in that woman.
It's always about the NEXT holiday.

And honestly, she acted like she was forced to go to Butlins.

For us, that WAS our family holiday this year.

• Heart

Memmy

VIP Member
“You can always come and say hello”
Who the hell does she think she is? Some bloody celebrity? Ffs she’s insane.
Now she's invited everybody who recognises her to come and say hello, how will she know who is a Babette and who is a Cowbag

• Haha
  • Heart