Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

memoii11

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210813-203147.png

By the way, I was the one that posted the screenshot of the photo where the Instagrammer caught Babs in the background when she was at Disneyland Paris that started fajitagate 😂

Edit to add, it wasn't her that posted this photo, it was another Disney vlogger.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Evening Cowbags ✌ I've just finished a 12 hour shift (an hour late) and I'm just sat waiting for some agency staff to arrive so I can safely leave my unit and thought I'd have a really quick look what Twat for brains has been upto today....
Only one thing to say really, was anyone else willung that work top to give way under her bad leg/foot/fanny flap? 🤣🤣

Also, Ant McPartlin got married today. I'm surprised she hasn't yet shared this news along with the photo of the time she stalked met them and made it all about her 🙄

Vile knobhead.

Reactions: 31

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
I’m sorry, what exactly is fancy about those straws? And what 43 year old couple has friends over at 5pm on a Thursday for a movie night with cold oven pizza and a fizzy pop?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Misssj80

VIP Member
Being a single parent would kill babs
Bathing her own kids
Cooking
Inserting own tampon
Looking after kids
Emptying hoover
Buying smash

She couldn't hack it
"Inserting own tampon" 🤣🤣🤣 I still can't believe she told the internet ste(ve) did that, I mean we know he didn't but fancy telling the internet he did

• Haha
  • Sick

SingSong

VIP Member
Does your house insurance still stand against burglaries, if you're broadcasting to 100k+ people that your house is going to be empty? Asking for a friend😉

• Haha
Tingo 🥳 to whoever said the perimenopause bandwagon would be next.... after AP mentioned it.

I think it's a warm day and the larger you are, generally the warmer you are too!
The peri menopause thing really annoys me, yes some women Babs and my age will be, but she's not and for some reason she's determined to be middle aged - well fuck off with that, 43 is not middle aged and i'm not having you dragging me down with you!

I am not old, I am not middle aged, I am relatively young! If I was was to die tomorrow everyone would say it's no age to die, no one will be saying "well, she was middle aged.."

DO NOT NORMALISE 43 as being middle aged, you unhealthy trog!

She wishes the seasons away so it's not surprising she's wishing her life away tbh.

• Heart

Mrswafte

Crikey that ad 😆

Do couples really have other couples round to watch a movie and eat pizza and fizzy pop LOL

• Haha
  • Heart

Mingles123

Chatty Member
For someone who has money to burn, two lovely kids, a husband who does everything, both parents, copious amounts of childcare and infinite holidays she don’t half have a face on her like a slapped arse

and now she’s fake yawning for content 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Angry

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
You know what pisses me off? People belting out “singing” at a concert so they drown out the actual music and all you can hear is them screeching. Bet Emma’s big gob ruined it so those around her the selfish blob. She does this at any live music event.

Also her claiming she paid for this holiday herself. Yes we know Emma. Maybe a couple of years ago you’d have got it for free, but those days are long gone. Now you’re just hanging rice on a washing line.

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She’s so big on smashing the stereotypes that her boy is sensitive and her girl likes football, her husband does chores but she can’t empty a fucking dyson and needs a man to “fix” it. KeBabba can you not smell the irony with your shit?!

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I think she‘s really unhappy deep down with her life as she knows it cannot last forever and when it ends ( please god let it be soon!) she’s up shit creek with out a paddle! She’s useless at her current ‘job‘ so there’s no hope of her getting a social media/ marketing job which might be a option for some(although she probably thinks she’ll end up lecturing on social media or something like that!).
She won’t be able to go back to teaching, no one would employ her after what she’s put out on social media!

So she harks back to her single days and makes up stuff that she would have LIKED to have done then. ‘Therapy’ ( another lie) hasn’t done much for her has it?! She’s not happy with who she is or who she was really hence the lies. I think many of us have probably tried to be something we are not at some point to be more popular etc but we were probably about 14 not 43!!!!
When I was an 18 yr old student nurse, I wasn’t a big drinker or clubber, I didn’t have a HUGE circle of friends but I was happy with who I was and am not embarrassed that I didn’t get rat arsed every saturday etc. I don’t feel it necessary to lie about what I did back then to make myself look more interesting!
As my darling Dad ( he passed away several years ago) used to say to me when I was teenager “Don’t try to be someone you’re not because you’re lovely as you”.
Ok so Babs isn’t lovely but I do not think she can tell the difference between truth and fantasy anymore she’s lied so much she believes all this shit herself!
But don’t worry Emma just keep reading here like you do and we will tell you the truth. We’re good at that.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
It was me!

Anyone want to play spot the difference? Emma Conway kween of the rehashed yearly content...she made the crap apprentice joke each time too 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 706661View attachment 706662View attachment 706663
wait, she was 17 and had never even SPOKEN to a boy, let alone kissed one. yet previous year she was claiming that she had to drag herself away from her teenage boyfriend to go collect her results?! also, her birthday is in december, so surely she would have been 18 when her results came out?! she's literally rehashing the exact same content, but it's obviously fiction because she can't even manage to stick to the same story... 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Tweacle

Yeah it was Mrs Briggs, he harrassed her in the street. But didnt have the bollocks to actually confront her. Other than that I'm not sure what your point is? He's an enabler. He let's her carry on putting their kids safety and privacy in jeopardy.
He’s really not been manipulated or forced to do anything. He’s a vile creature, he loves the cash and they’re very well suited !

How is he to you?
And a wash? Does he smell? 🤢
I don’t / won’t speak to him. I cannot abide him. Or her. To be honest lockdown has been lovely that I don’t have to see anyone I don’t want to. my hubby knows them more than me, more so Emma. But he tries to avoid if he can. They give off a crusty impression, almost as if they do the bare minimum in terms of hygiene.

• Sick
  • Wow

Misssj80

VIP Member
Babs is going to be a paranoid wreck on this cruise, wondering if everyone she passes is a tattler!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29