Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellen

Chatty Member
If I were enjoying my Costa coffee at a motorway services and clocked this lot cutting about in their chain gang outfit, I would actually think there was a camera crew somewhere filming some prank show 🤦.
this is actually embarrassing. She’s the type of person who gives ‘Disney adults’ a bad name and people think everyone who likes Disney is a weirdo.

I have been to a Disney park every year since 2014 (not last year and won’t be this year), I love the parks and enjoying holidaying there, but I conduct myself in a ‘normal’ way, I have a 9-5 office job, I have a home to run, bills to pay and I only wear Disney clothes when on a holiday bar a few occasions the washing hasn’t been done! We aren’t all massive attention seeking people who make Disney a personality trait.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Klp86

VIP Member
I don't like to criticise the kids because after all they're just a product of crap parenting, but my god that scrunched up nose fake smile Erin does in EVERY photo is so bloody annoying! You just know she's being made to do it 'cus it's so cute :rolleyes::rolleyes: she's a pretty girl, let her smile naturally for God's sake.

• Heart

Kikidoyouloveme

The Beserkshires??!! 🤔

And no Babs no one was asking about your pamphlet.

View attachment 707075
I duckling hate to babfend- but in HW world it’s what dorinda ( that lady ) nick named her BERKshire home , as it always kicks off there. Also, meant to say , I kindly posted on one of her reals that you could see her cruise countdown thing and the Idiot deleted and blocked me, so that was nice hunny monster 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

LemonLife

VIP Member
Thank God we all recognise that you can love Disney without being a dick! We went to the parks a lot when I was growing up, I was a Disney Cast Member for 3 years! Is my house Disney? No. Do I wear Disney? Sometimes. Do I weep whenever someone mentions it? DEFINITELY NOT.

Lord only knows why she seems to think its a personality trait 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I’m sorry ….. can someone please explain what the HELL is going on with her eyebrows?!! They come halfway down her face! She does all these bloody outfits of the day, clothing hauls etc but she simply CANNOT manage basic hygiene and grooming?
Her skin is awful, greasy, waxy & sallow.
Why can’t she fork out a few quid and get her hair done, wax her brows and buy some decent skincare products.

• Haha
  • Sick

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Calling bullshit on dancing on bars in the 90s. Am slightly younger than Babs but I think most places would chuck you out for trying that!
The only place I’ve been where it was encouraged was Athens Greek restaurant…..
Same. I’m almost the same age as Babs and did a lot of partying in the 90s out Friday and Saturday nights in all sorts of clubs all over the place. dancing on bars wasn’t a thing then. Podiums, yes. Bars, no.

• Heart

Auntsally

She never just chucks a pair of jeans on and a t shirt - I’m sure jeans go up to size 18

And what werk does she do - actually a serious question, what ultra important telephone calls are there to make ? And about what ? And why in the car of all places 🤔 does she sit in it whilst the toddlers are on their own in the house playing with bleach and turning the gas on ???
If her kids at that age cannot be left safely in one room whilst she "works" then she should be questioning her parenting skills.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Babs wouldn't be unlucky enough to catch covid and so not go on her holiday. As its been said before, the woman is Teflon. She could behead a live kitten on her stories and still her followers would support her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Outnumbered

I feel like I'm turning inside out cringing so hard for her. What a state. Not just about how she looks but the fact she's trying to make herself out to be something and her family are literally ignoring her, outside, living their lives and she's still talking about herself. She might want to upgrade to a proper therapist. The wheels are coming off.

Outnumbered

She 'ruddy loves them' so much she's in a bath instead of making sure they're sorted for bed. But then again she is exhausted after looking after her children. How did she manage with a whole class? Jokes :ROFLMAO: she completely couldn't manage and was gently pushed out the door with an 'admin error' and still has anxiety dreams about it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I’m going to look at peoples hashtagged photos on Instagram this weekend for the cruise - it’ll be like Wheres Wally but instead it’ll be spot The Yellow One.

• Haha
  • Heart

Nadurath

VIP Member
I wear Disney stuff most days. Pre-pandemic I didn’t, but working from home and eating a LOT of crumpets during lockdown means I have no work clothes any more, and with my work saying it’s going to be 100% remote forever I have no need to go and buy new clothes 😂

I’m 50-75% certain I don’t look as big a dick as she does though 😂 I mean, I’m not yellow for a start!

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
How fuming is she that today's free childcare has been pinged 🤣🤣
And yeah, i think today was the in-laws turn hence why she said "the person"! She hates Steve's mum doesn't she!!!! Even more so now 🤣🤣

• Haha

Stimpii

VIP Member
Ode to Baboytie Ugly (picture the scene, she has clambered onto the work surface after a bag of maltesers and some tinned cocks and is dedicating this song to her tattle following) 🍻

Under a tattle thread
There's a post or two
Where everybody puts me down
Dont like me mentioning fall
Well just wait until
Im in my fluffy dressing gown

Searching for my hashtag, hashtag
Getting wound up by my humble brags
All my content is for you- cowbags

You can try to resist
Mock my belts and Chef's kiss
But you know, but you know that you
Can't fight the hate watch
Deep in the dark, when the ic20 start
But you know, but you know that you
Can't fight the hate watch, no
You can't fight it
And I'll answer your comments with a ❤!

🎤🍻🎤🍻🎤🍻🎤🍻🎤🍻🎤🍻🎤🍻🎤
Love it!

Fave part:
You can try to resist
Mock my belts and Chef's kiss

This is a million times better than anything in the pamphlet!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Imagine being Steve, pitching for work, being in multi million Pound project meetings as a quantity surveyor knowing the people around you have Googled you. There’s pictures of him dressed as Buzz Lightyear last year, stories of his medical history with the snoring and his knee out there for all to see. Then realising what an embarrassment his wife is. I really don’t know how he can be proud of who he or his wife is.
I think Steve is an interesting one,,,,,
He clearly loves the money
He stays for the kids
He's genuinely not interested in her so a lot of her online shenanigans probably pass him by
He's weak
He's boring
Has no get up and go, or he'd have got up and gone a long time ago.
I dislike him as much as her!

• Heart

Bubblegum

Remember when she used to make a big deal about her and steve going on a date when the kids were at their clubs. And she used to put up stories to tell us what movie or series they were watching. Now she’s always sat on her own watching movies on her laptop and there haven’t been any date nights/days even though the kids are getting out to the grandparents very well. Definitely something going on between them

Pinksnow

She has really annoyed me this morning. Why can't she "work" at home with an 8 and 10 year old? We have a 5, 8 and 10 year old at home and have to do this daily in the hols with only a weeks holiday. What is wrong with her kids that they can't entertain themselves for a day. Why do they never have friends over? I haven't done "playdates" since mine were babies. They have friends over and go over to friends but I'm not there, I don't need to be involved. It isn't about me, oh and I have to actually work in a proper job.
You don't have a job babs. Stop saying you are a working parent. You are not!!!!! You are disgusting.

• Heart