Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Greetings from Southampton! Pleased to report no sightings yet. We stayed overnight and our hotel was lovely and quiet so definitely no Bab here.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Bumblebee

Chatty Member
Third cow bag here going on the same Disney cruise. Only going as my mum brought tickets for me and my 15yr old because we were supposed to have been going to New York and due to Covid haven’t been able to go. I’m also looking after my sister who has learning difficulties so always a fun time with her. She has no filter so says exactly what she’s thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

hunter2

She blocked me for nicely telling her that the Disney cruise is not a boat it’s a ship. God forbid anyone says anything critical.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Smallangryginger

Chatty Member
Babs just because you watched coyote ugly on repeat in your bedroom back in the day does not mean you actually lived it 🤨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Pinko

VIP Member
Ode to Baboytie Ugly (picture the scene, she has clambered onto the work surface after a bag of maltesers and some tinned cocks and is dedicating this song to her tattle following) 🍻

Under a tattle thread
There's a post or two
Where everybody puts me down
Dont like me mentioning fall
Well just wait until
Im in my fluffy dressing gown

Searching for my hashtag, hashtag
Getting wound up by my humble brags
All my content is for you- cowbags

You can try to resist
Mock my belts and Chef's kiss
But you know, but you know that you
Can't fight the hate watch
Deep in the dark, when the ic20 start
But you know, but you know that you
Can't fight the hate watch, no
You can't fight it
And I'll answer your comments with a ❤!

🎤🍻🎤🍻🎤🍻🎤🍻🎤🍻🎤🍻🎤🍻🎤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Carrothead

Wonder which poor bastard hauled her wheelchair up onto the bar? 🤔 Bet it was wet san

• Haha
Reactions: 44

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
😂😂😂 well thought out ads??? Like when her pasta magically changed shape 😂😂 oh the hours of work she puts in! 😂
hanging packets of rice on the washing line? encouraging her kids to throw tantrums because they want a snack? pretending she's at home eating fajitas when she's actually at disney? pretending she's eating a meal with her husband while the kids are in bed, when you can see their reflections in the glass door as they sit at the table? claiming that erin is super into football because she has nothing in common with her dad? posing in ill-fitting underwear that is way too small because she's so desperate to cling to her #size18 identity that you refuse to wear a size that actually fits? decorating a christmas tree with gifted baubles and then immediately re-decorating because she hates them all? slicing left-over cucumber that she bought for the rats to accompany a plate of sandwiches in an ad for bread because she wanted to make it look "fancy"? taking up couch to 5k for a matter of days because it fits the theme of an ad, then immediately ditching it because exercise is something she mocks, not actively takes part in? i mean yeah, her ads are SO well thought out.....! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Haha imagine if a real fan is on board and goes to say hello and she freaks thinking it's a cowbag in disguise lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Rachybat

🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️Media teacher here 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️
1. if she thinks any school/college/university would hire her now after everything she’s done on the internet then she is more deluded then I originally thought (and I think she’s pretty deluded)
2. I’ve a Media degree and I’ve had to keep retraining because of how fast the media is growing but newsflash babs, we have to teach theories, a whole other language so if you think your RS background and pissing about on Instagram can get you a media job and do it well, then crack on.
3. Babs, you can’t block/delete a lesson observation, learning walk, angry parent.
4. How will you explain to the Head when a parent/student/governor finds your WAP dance, naked pictures on your bed etc
5. I think you need to focus on safeguarding your children, especially as they’ll be starting secondary school soon and more open to social media.
6. Teenagers find everything online and I mean everything. One of our teachers was found on a social media page (babs knows well) being interviewed before working at our school. Let’s just say the questions were not appropriate and it went viral around the school.
7. As an Assistant Head is laugh her out of the door.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

hattie22

I hope she realises how lucky she is. My 7 year old won’t be doing much this summer, maybe a few
trips to the park. I have no money, an elderly relative with dementia who takes up all my time. There hasn’t been a holiday that she can remember, no days out to theme parks - just can’t do it..

Her children are so lucky and she is lucky that she has the time and money to treat them. I hope she knows it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

hattie22

She better take enough pants, because she’s going to shit herself every time someone talks to her thinking it’s a tattler 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Misssj80

VIP Member
Just want to wish the tattlers who are on the same cruise as Babs this weekend a wonderful holiday!! I hope you do spot her but more than anything I hope she doesn't spoil it for you by being her loud, obnoxious self!! And if you spot her taking lots of photos, either photo bomb them or push her overboard!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Imagine being Steve, pitching for work, being in multi million Pound project meetings as a quantity surveyor knowing the people around you have Googled you. There’s pictures of him dressed as Buzz Lightyear last year, stories of his medical history with the snoring and his knee out there for all to see. Then realising what an embarrassment his wife is. I really don’t know how he can be proud of who he or his wife is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39