Brummy Mummy #80 TootyFruity nails, cheap shoes galore, waiting for the bathroom floor

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion with the most likes from @JBTat ive had to shorten it to fit. The original suggestion was; Tooty Fruity nails and cheap shoes galore, cow bags waiting for the Disney bathroom floor

@BonBon27 do you have a recap for us please. I’m hoping you recap at the end of the summer holidays will be presented in scrapbook style 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wouldn’t get your hopes up @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn, I haven’t done a scrap book since I was about 6!🤣

What tit have we been through on the last thread I hear you ask…….well here you go! I promise I have tried to keep it short, but she just posts SO much crap!

-Monday started with many a story because she’d had Sunday off so had to fulfil her need to speak drivel to strangers. Ethan is going to bed half an hour later, at 8 🙄, and waking up later in the morning. No tit Sherlock Babs! Poor kid, banished away while his mates and peers and children younger than him will be out enjoying some summer holiday freedom.
tit poetry reel about her house being full of tat because she’s so relatable.
PUS is snoring so they are going to waste valuable NHS time and resources having him referred. Despite all that lovely money she earns from selling her soul and her family, she wouldn’t go private would she?!? Although snoring isn’t something you even need to go private for because 9 times out of 10 it’s not actually a massive issue, it’s just life.
They went to see Jungle Cruise because Babs wanted to and she’s, again, selfish. Plant crap. Kids talking Roblox and Babs not being interested. “Frazzled parenting day” because someone fell off a scooter and the kids argued. Wow. She really has no idea.

-Tuesday’s gross pit stories were her braggity bragging about palming the kids off so she can “werk” AKA film an AD or vlog haul (because she was dressed/made up 🤡) and then sit on her arse all day. Smug face as she tells us how lucky she is and how she’s so sorry for you if you have no childcare and actually have to work for a living.
Looking for advice on shoes to wear with a dress as she’s realised her fugly sandals and converse won’t cut it on the Disney cruise.
Shared some awful TikTok of her - I’m struggling for the word - dancing, shuffling, grinding, wiggling, wobbling?!? Anyway moving around to a song about shaking it while asking if it’s PMT or if she’s just angry, emotional, hungry. Yes Babs, you are all those things, women don’t just have emotions based on their cycles. But also, you’re in your 40s so you’re plenty experienced at life and should know when PMT makes those things worse. You may also be interested to know that being overweight/never exercising/not eating well/drinking too many cocks in cans etc can also contribute to how you feel. Anyway I have no literally no idea what this horrendous video was trying to achieve, or indeed what she was thinking when she had a Pimms and remade it. Like seriously, it was awful enough the first time.
PUS got home from work so Babs shuffled off to Primark to buy (really classy, excellent quality) shoes. She’d had all day without the kids but made sure she went out when they were home! To buy fugly shoes. Obvs.

-Wednesday she treated us to gross pit stories of her looking closely at new wrinkles she’d just noticed. Told us how comfy her new fugly sandals are. Announced a day out - and picnic - with the kids and her sister, because at no point in the summer hols can she be left with those children on her own. The horror. Shared a memory of the golden girl. Put up an AD for rice where she mostly talked about her dressing gowns and waved packets around, didn’t even pretend to cook or eat. Go figure 🤷🏼‍♀️All before 8am!
Moaning about how many bags she has to take…..not sure what she needs to carry around or why she doesn’t streamline it a bit but this is Babs so nothing makes sense. Lunch by 11 and an ice cream.
Vlog about how she’s a “frazzled” mum packing dirty clothes in Butlins and unpacking them at home. Yes, that is the sound of a barrel being scraped you can hear.
The rice people put her stupid AD on their grid page which invited the usual comments about Babs and how awful she is that you get whenever she isn’t in control of the delete button. And then it got taken down. Standard.
Frazzled, again, at the end of the day because that’s her new “vibe” it seems. Even though she has no idea what being frazzled is really like because her life is pretty easy!
Bath bomb, including singing about being naked, putting pyjamas she’s been wearing for 3 days already on after being in the bath, posting about autumn and how people who think you’re too much aren’t your people. Blah blah blah.

-Thursday pit stories were, in her own words, smug because her plan for the day was to go to someone else’s house for a play date and have lunch provided for her. Entitled twit!
Awful reel about wearing cycle shorts and a t shirt. She claims it’s because she’s body confident but really all the tips are about hiding her tummy, stopping her legs rubbing together, being able to wear it even when she’s a “size 18”……so she’s assuming everyone who follows her is the same. What about people who are size 8/10??
Photo of the lunch her friend made, rain in the car, shopping for autumn tat and then home alone (apparently Erin was on a sleepover and Ethan was at the cinema, but this is Babnocchio and these events did come about magically after we’d said on here that you’d think the kids would be busier with things not involving Babs by now) to sort Disney clothes on a rail in the loft. Which led to a grid post about how her kids are older, she feels strange having time to herself, she has to discover what she likes. Yep, that crap again. No thoughts about reading, volunteering, exercising, learning a new skill, seeing friends etc. Just sorting disney clothes and talking to strangers about herself. She knows EXACTLY what she likes. Tat, attention, money and Netflix. Why pretend otherwise?? The grid post was accompanied by some stories of her deciding she’s having a midlife crisis, where she randomly pulled down her top and had a glance at her boobs while talking. What is she thinking?!?

-Friday was a homey manky pyjama day, not looking straight at the camera while talking about Erin’s sleepover (maybe it’s fictitious?!?) and chatting more boring tit. And then an awful reel about how when she’s talking to someone about summer she’s actually thinking about pumpkins and Halloween. Give me strength. She’s such a bellend, wishing her life away because she’s unhappy, has no ideas for content and thinks liking autumn is a personality trait. If you hadn’t declared it was summer and got your fugly sandals out as soon as there was sunshine in March you wouldn’t be fed up and wishing for autumn already. Bore off.
A thanks for supporting her “mid life crisis” she’s decided she’s having and a recommendation to watch Real Housewives to see women over 40 on your telly. No thanks Babs. I don’t want to rot my brain cells with that crap.
Gin in a can and watching her laptop alone in bed, wearing the same gross pyjamas she’d worn all day, by 7:30pm. I’m sure all of us frazzled mums can relate 🙄

-Saturday began with morning stories where she genuinely looks grey she is so rough. Usual beg for engagement where you tell her what you’re up to.
Vlog modelling clothes and shoes for the cruise - the most excited she’s been about anything for a while. And the side angles = def not a size 18! Not that I care or judge anyone for their clothes size, but don’t lie about it, or preach body confidence when you in fact are not confident at all about your body. Full control of all the outfits for all the family, all matching so photos will look good for the gram and she’s put a lot of thought into which ears will go with which t shirt 🤦🏼‍♀️ If only she’d put that much thought into her lifestyle choices and family 🤷🏼‍♀️

Some thoughts from Tattlers - we haven’t seen much of PUS and the kids since Butlins, and Babs has been particularly erratic, rough looking and seemingly drunk this week. Are things falling apart Chez Conway?!?
They’ve also stayed home a couple of days, maybe because of the PCR tests they have to do before their cruise. And yes, although we don’t wish anyone poorly, the majority of us are hoping someone gets a positive so they can’t go…..just for the entertainment value of watching Babs throw her toys out of the pram 🤣

So we shall see how the week pans out as another thread begins!
I will be away on holiday this week, and although I will still check social media because I’m inherently very nosey I won’t be keeping notes for a recap. Kids to entertain and all that jazz! So I’ll pass the baton along to anyone who’d like to have a go!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Third cow bag here going on the same Disney cruise. Only going as my mum brought tickets for me and my 15yr old because we were supposed to have been going to New York and due to Covid haven’t been able to go. I’m also looking after my sister who has learning difficulties so always a fun time with her. She has no filter so says exactly what she’s thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Babs is going to be a paranoid wreck on this cruise, wondering if everyone she passes is a tattler!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m a literal cruise influencer 😂 and let me tell you DCL will literally spit on her

• Haha
  • Wow
I can't believe she needs to Stephen to empty that vacuum. I have the same one. You literally unclip the cylinder from the main vac by pushing a button. Then you push another button to empty it. Once done, you clip it back in. It's the easiest thing to do in the world. S

Reactions: 19
She’s so big on smashing the stereotypes that her boy is sensitive and her girl likes football, her husband does chores but she can’t empty a bleeping dyson and needs a man to “fix” it. KeBabba can you not smell the irony with your tit?!

Reactions: 30
Third cow bag here going on the same Disney cruise. Only going as my mum brought tickets for me and my 15yr old because we were supposed to have been going to New York and due to Covid haven’t been able to go. I’m also looking after my sister who has learning difficulties so always a fun time with her. She has no filter so says exactly what she’s thinking.
Haha cowbags unite. Bet there are even more in hiding too....

I’m a literal cruise influencer 😂 and let me tell you DCL will literally spit on her
It doesn't seem like she's all that prepared, but no surprise there from her approach to WDW!

Reactions: 13
Haha imagine if a real fan is on board and goes to say hello and she freaks thinking it's a cowbag in disguise lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Her stereotyping only fits in when it suits her. She so obviously sees most jobs are for Stevie. I can never imagine her getting the lawn mower out, picking up a paint brush, taking the bins out etc. Lets face it, she doesn't even do any cooking! All jobs seem to be his. He is just a downtrodden wimp who does as she tells him to. She is a lazy, bossy, pathetic excuse of a parent and wife.

Reactions: 28
Remember when she used to make a big deal about her and steve going on a date when the kids were at their clubs. And she used to put up stories to tell us what movie or series they were watching. Now she’s always sat on her own watching movies on her laptop and there haven’t been any date nights/days even though the kids are getting out to the grandparents very well. Definitely something going on between them

Reactions: 27
Omgbthe Disney outfits??? She’s dressing like a toddler, I have no words? And old body confident babs is saying her tshirt is too tight? She wouldn’t feel comfortable as it clings to her belly??? Is this the same body confident babs we are used to??? She changes shape completely when you see her from the side or from the back 😂😂 which is fine but just own it babs! Wear that tshirt tight round your belly!!! You practise what you preach 😂😂😂😂 and printing off a book to make sure the kids know what will happen??? As of a girl almost ready for secondary school needs that??? I have no words
And she needs Steven to put an extra hole in her shoe strap??? What can she not do that herself? 😂😂 can’t empty the dyson and can’t put an extra hold in her shoe strap???? Whaaaaaat! 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
since when did babs LOVE the colour mustard? she's repeatedly claimed that mustard is erin's favourite colour! clearly the golden child has put her foot down and told babs she doesn't want to "twin" with her 43 year old mother - i doubt she wants to "twin" with her eight year old brother either, matching t-shirts are bad enough, but literally making them both wear black cycling shorts?! - so babs has coincidentally decided that mustard is her favourite colour, so she can buy mustard-coloured clothes and claim the "twinning" between her and erin is accidental. equally babs, that vile mustard skirt doesn't compliment the yellow of mickey's shoes - it totally clashes! 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, babs is really showing her body confidence, banging on about wearing skirts to hide her "belly". that blue "magic at sea" t-shirt is "too tight to wear with cycling shorts" because she "feels uncomfortable" showing her gunt?! there's nothing wrong with feeling insecure about certain parts of your body, but promoting yourself as a body confident role model, and then highlighting the parts of your body you purposefully hide to feel more confident? she's a walking contradiction. and obvs so desperate to cling to that #size18 label that she refused to buy the t-shirt in a larger size, so she felt more comfortable wearing it!

and claire is right babs; those black wide-fit sandals are vile. 🤢 equally - as with clothes sizing - shoe sizes vary depending on size and style, so maybe try shoving your trotters into shoes before you buy them, so you don't end up with shoes you can't wear because they're too big. we all know how much you love bragging about sizing down, and this was the perfect opportunity! yet more money wasted on fast fashion that she has no intention of wearing, to shove in the back of her wardrobe to fester with all her too-small clothes! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Remember when she used to make a big deal about her and steve going on a date when the kids were at their clubs. And she used to put up stories to tell us what movie or series they were watching. Now she’s always sat on her own watching movies on her laptop and there haven’t been any date nights/days even though the kids are getting out to the grandparents very well. Definitely something going on between them
Cue contrived ‘date night’ from boofoooon and Co

• Haha
Reactions: 16
since when did babs LOVE the colour mustard? she's repeatedly claimed that mustard is erin's favourite colour! clearly the golden child has put her foot down and told babs she doesn't want to "twin" with her 43 year old mother - i doubt she wants to "twin" with her eight year old brother either, matching t-shirts are bad enough, but literally making them both wear black cycling shorts?! - so babs has coincidentally decided that mustard is her favourite colour, so she can buy mustard-coloured clothes and claim the "twinning" between her and erin is accidental. equally babs, that vile mustard skirt doesn't compliment the yellow of mickey's shoes - it totally clashes! 🤦🏻‍♀️

also, babs is really showing her body confidence, banging on about wearing skirts to hide her "belly". that blue "magic at sea" t-shirt is "too tight to wear with cycling shorts" because she "feels uncomfortable" showing her gunt?! there's nothing wrong with feeling insecure about certain parts of your body, but promoting yourself as a body confident role model, and then highlighting the parts of your body you purposefully hide to feel more confident? she's a walking contradiction. and obvs so desperate to cling to that #size18 label that she refused to buy the t-shirt in a larger size, so she felt more comfortable wearing it!

and claire is right babs; those black wide-fit sandals are vile. 🤢 equally - as with clothes sizing - shoe sizes vary depending on size and style, so maybe try shoving your trotters into shoes before you buy them, so you don't end up with shoes you can't wear because they're too big. we all know how much you love bragging about sizing down, and this was the perfect opportunity! yet more money wasted on fast fashion that she has no intention of wearing, to shove in the back of her wardrobe to fester with all her too-small clothes! 😡
apart from she couldn't size up as that t shirt is already in the buggest size Zara does.

Two things: I have a really hairy dog and my Hoover is FULL to capacity after every single use and I empty it after every use. I also vacuum a couple times a day.

I get measured every time I get a new bra at Marks and Spencer’s and I still have rolls of fat on my back. My boobs are big and they’re heavy. I spend a lot of money on my bras and they still sometimes look like they’re sagging. I also have indents on my shoulders. My bras are around £35.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t get your hopes up @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn, I haven’t done a scrap book since I was about 6!🤣

What tit have we been through on the last thread I hear you ask…….well here you go! I promise I have tried to keep it short, but she just posts SO much crap!

-Monday started with many a story because she’d had Sunday off so had to fulfil her need to speak drivel to strangers. Ethan is going to bed half an hour later, at 8 🙄, and waking up later in the morning. No tit Sherlock Babs! Poor kid, banished away while his mates and peers and children younger than him will be out enjoying some summer holiday freedom.
tit poetry reel about her house being full of tat because she’s so relatable.
PUS is snoring so they are going to waste valuable NHS time and resources having him referred. Despite all that lovely money she earns from selling her soul and her family, she wouldn’t go private would she?!? Although snoring isn’t something you even need to go private for because 9 times out of 10 it’s not actually a massive issue, it’s just life.
They went to see Jungle Cruise because Babs wanted to and she’s, again, selfish. Plant crap. Kids talking Roblox and Babs not being interested. “Frazzled parenting day” because someone fell off a scooter and the kids argued. Wow. She really has no idea.

-Tuesday’s gross pit stories were her braggity bragging about palming the kids off so she can “werk” AKA film an AD or vlog haul (because she was dressed/made up 🤡) and then sit on her arse all day. Smug face as she tells us how lucky she is and how she’s so sorry for you if you have no childcare and actually have to work for a living.
Looking for advice on shoes to wear with a dress as she’s realised her fugly sandals and converse won’t cut it on the Disney cruise.
Shared some awful TikTok of her - I’m struggling for the word - dancing, shuffling, grinding, wiggling, wobbling?!? Anyway moving around to a song about shaking it while asking if it’s PMT or if she’s just angry, emotional, hungry. Yes Babs, you are all those things, women don’t just have emotions based on their cycles. But also, you’re in your 40s so you’re plenty experienced at life and should know when PMT makes those things worse. You may also be interested to know that being overweight/never exercising/not eating well/drinking too many cocks in cans etc can also contribute to how you feel. Anyway I have no literally no idea what this horrendous video was trying to achieve, or indeed what she was thinking when she had a Pimms and remade it. Like seriously, it was awful enough the first time.
PUS got home from work so Babs shuffled off to Primark to buy (really classy, excellent quality) shoes. She’d had all day without the kids but made sure she went out when they were home! To buy fugly shoes. Obvs.

-Wednesday she treated us to gross pit stories of her looking closely at new wrinkles she’d just noticed. Told us how comfy her new fugly sandals are. Announced a day out - and picnic - with the kids and her sister, because at no point in the summer hols can she be left with those children on her own. The horror. Shared a memory of the golden girl. Put up an AD for rice where she mostly talked about her dressing gowns and waved packets around, didn’t even pretend to cook or eat. Go figure 🤷🏼‍♀️All before 8am!
Moaning about how many bags she has to take…..not sure what she needs to carry around or why she doesn’t streamline it a bit but this is Babs so nothing makes sense. Lunch by 11 and an ice cream.
Vlog about how she’s a “frazzled” mum packing dirty clothes in Butlins and unpacking them at home. Yes, that is the sound of a barrel being scraped you can hear.
The rice people put her stupid AD on their grid page which invited the usual comments about Babs and how awful she is that you get whenever she isn’t in control of the delete button. And then it got taken down. Standard.
Frazzled, again, at the end of the day because that’s her new “vibe” it seems. Even though she has no idea what being frazzled is really like because her life is pretty easy!
Bath bomb, including singing about being naked, putting pyjamas she’s been wearing for 3 days already on after being in the bath, posting about autumn and how people who think you’re too much aren’t your people. Blah blah blah.

-Thursday pit stories were, in her own words, smug because her plan for the day was to go to someone else’s house for a play date and have lunch provided for her. Entitled twit!
Awful reel about wearing cycle shorts and a t shirt. She claims it’s because she’s body confident but really all the tips are about hiding her tummy, stopping her legs rubbing together, being able to wear it even when she’s a “size 18”……so she’s assuming everyone who follows her is the same. What about people who are size 8/10??
Photo of the lunch her friend made, rain in the car, shopping for autumn tat and then home alone (apparently Erin was on a sleepover and Ethan was at the cinema, but this is Babnocchio and these events did come about magically after we’d said on here that you’d think the kids would be busier with things not involving Babs by now) to sort Disney clothes on a rail in the loft. Which led to a grid post about how her kids are older, she feels strange having time to herself, she has to discover what she likes. Yep, that crap again. No thoughts about reading, volunteering, exercising, learning a new skill, seeing friends etc. Just sorting disney clothes and talking to strangers about herself. She knows EXACTLY what she likes. Tat, attention, money and Netflix. Why pretend otherwise?? The grid post was accompanied by some stories of her deciding she’s having a midlife crisis, where she randomly pulled down her top and had a glance at her boobs while talking. What is she thinking?!?

-Friday was a homey manky pyjama day, not looking straight at the camera while talking about Erin’s sleepover (maybe it’s fictitious?!?) and chatting more boring tit. And then an awful reel about how when she’s talking to someone about summer she’s actually thinking about pumpkins and Halloween. Give me strength. She’s such a bellend, wishing her life away because she’s unhappy, has no ideas for content and thinks liking autumn is a personality trait. If you hadn’t declared it was summer and got your fugly sandals out as soon as there was sunshine in March you wouldn’t be fed up and wishing for autumn already. Bore off.
A thanks for supporting her “mid life crisis” she’s decided she’s having and a recommendation to watch Real Housewives to see women over 40 on your telly. No thanks Babs. I don’t want to rot my brain cells with that crap.
Gin in a can and watching her laptop alone in bed, wearing the same gross pyjamas she’d worn all day, by 7:30pm. I’m sure all of us frazzled mums can relate 🙄

-Saturday began with morning stories where she genuinely looks grey she is so rough. Usual beg for engagement where you tell her what you’re up to.
Vlog modelling clothes and shoes for the cruise - the most excited she’s been about anything for a while. And the side angles = def not a size 18! Not that I care or judge anyone for their clothes size, but don’t lie about it, or preach body confidence when you in fact are not confident at all about your body. Full control of all the outfits for all the family, all matching so photos will look good for the gram and she’s put a lot of thought into which ears will go with which t shirt 🤦🏼‍♀️ If only she’d put that much thought into her lifestyle choices and family 🤷🏼‍♀️

Some thoughts from Tattlers - we haven’t seen much of PUS and the kids since Butlins, and Babs has been particularly erratic, rough looking and seemingly drunk this week. Are things falling apart Chez Conway?!?
They’ve also stayed home a couple of days, maybe because of the PCR tests they have to do before their cruise. And yes, although we don’t wish anyone poorly, the majority of us are hoping someone gets a positive so they can’t go…..just for the entertainment value of watching Babs throw her toys out of the pram 🤣

So we shall see how the week pans out as another thread begins!
I will be away on holiday this week, and although I will still check social media because I’m inherently very nosey I won’t be keeping notes for a recap. Kids to entertain and all that jazz! So I’ll pass the baton along to anyone who’d like to have a go!
Always such an accurate recap. 👏🤭
Enjoy your holiday and don't forget to pack enough knickers! :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
OMG! The cruise clotges try on is so cringy! She is so over the top with everything. Why does she have to choose everyones clothes for them? Its just so weird. You can just imagine her being the really pushy mother that gets on everybodys nerves, the one that gets the piss taken out of. She dresses like an adult baby. The outfits are horrible. Those pleated skirts are all too small on her. The pleats are pulled out of shape and tucking a tshirt in makes them look worse. The childs bag and the shoes, just no! I can imagine other the crew and other passengers will laugh at her behind her back. She simply has no idea of dress sense at all! 🤭🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Always such an accurate recap. 👏🤭
Enjoy your holiday and don't forget to pack enough knickers! :LOL: :LOL:
Well I’m going for a week so I’ve packed 3 pairs and a spare. Thinking I’ll just turn them inside out and then wash them over the bath, take a photo of them drying and show it to every stranger I pass on the street. Isn’t that what you do?!?

(I’ve actually packed 16 pairs, at least two a day and spares because I’m super paranoid 🤣🤣)

• Haha
I’m not really into Disney that much so I don’t know if babs outfits are way off the mark or just right. From a non Disney lover and having never been on a Disney cruise she looks bloody daft to me. The wee girls cross body bag she’s pairing with everything seems ridiculous. The shoes don’t match anything. She didn’t look overly confident in her outfits either. So did babs realise she looked a twit also? I don’t know 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.