Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
She pisses me off more and more every time she tells this “story”. It seems like every time she tells it she tries to make it seem worse and worse and gain more pity. MY FAMILY REFUSED. I HAD TO QUEUE ALONE LATE AT NIGHT!!!!!
emmmm ok? You were in a theme park, the rest of the family didn’t care for meeting them so you joined the queue yourself? Big FUCKING deal. “Late at night?!” Really babs. You weren’t meeting the dwarves in a sketchy Dim light alley way at 3 in the morning. Fucking wise up.
She wanted to meet the seven dwarves?

Let's not spoil Emma's dream by telling her they are not real and are *gasps* people dressed in costumes 🤦‍♀️

P.S I can already tell you that Babs multiple personalities could also be known as 7 dwarves

Slobby, Picky, Manky, Skanky, Huffy, Gurny and Narcy (as in narcissistic) 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

hattie22

I think Emma should give it all up.

She looks so unhappy. She slurs her words in the mornings, which I used to do when I was on anti ds.

Every add that gets posted she gets public slack for on the companies page and it gets taken down. Can you imagine what goes on behind the scenes. The upset, the anger.

I’m not saying it’s not unmerited. But it’s obviously affecting her. I don’t know why she carries on. If she just stopped and shut everything down, in 6 months time, when everyone had stopped saying, “she’ll be back tomorrow/next week/next month” it would die down and go away.

She could just live her life and try and be happy.

Everything she does turns into a nightmare. She’s lost her way with all this and she’s never going to get it back. She had a limited shelf life, she made hay while the sun shone but at some point she needs to realise that she’s now flogging a dead horse.

A couple of years ago she looked happier and healthier. Now she’s just living a sham.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

LemonLife

VIP Member
In her cycling shorts and Mickey T's 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She's gonna have a shock!
Honestly it would be highly entertaining 😂 I defy the dress code fairly often (by wearing shorts) and other passengers openly tut or comment. One old lady called me a whore!! And my shorts were Ralph Lauren not Primarks finest spandex

• Haha
  • Wow

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Is she mad?! Like literally stupid? They’re going to have a day doing TikTok foods because that’s what the kids wanna do, then follows it up with “they don’t have TikTok” so doing what you wanna do then aye Emma?!
And she really needs to start paying us a percentage of her wage as we give her all her content at this point. C25K anyone 😂😂

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
I wouldn’t get your hopes up @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn, I haven’t done a scrap book since I was about 6!🤣

What shit have we been through on the last thread I hear you ask…….well here you go! I promise I have tried to keep it short, but she just posts SO much crap!

-Monday started with many a story because she’d had Sunday off so had to fulfil her need to speak drivel to strangers. Ethan is going to bed half an hour later, at 8 🙄, and waking up later in the morning. No shit Sherlock Babs! Poor kid, banished away while his mates and peers and children younger than him will be out enjoying some summer holiday freedom.
Shit poetry reel about her house being full of tat because she’s so relatable.
PUS is snoring so they are going to waste valuable NHS time and resources having him referred. Despite all that lovely money she earns from selling her soul and her family, she wouldn’t go private would she?!? Although snoring isn’t something you even need to go private for because 9 times out of 10 it’s not actually a massive issue, it’s just life.
They went to see Jungle Cruise because Babs wanted to and she’s, again, selfish. Plant crap. Kids talking Roblox and Babs not being interested. “Frazzled parenting day” because someone fell off a scooter and the kids argued. Wow. She really has no idea.

-Tuesday’s gross pit stories were her braggity bragging about palming the kids off so she can “werk” AKA film an AD or vlog haul (because she was dressed/made up 🤡) and then sit on her arse all day. Smug face as she tells us how lucky she is and how she’s so sorry for you if you have no childcare and actually have to work for a living.
Looking for advice on shoes to wear with a dress as she’s realised her fugly sandals and converse won’t cut it on the Disney cruise.
Shared some awful TikTok of her - I’m struggling for the word - dancing, shuffling, grinding, wiggling, wobbling?!? Anyway moving around to a song about shaking it while asking if it’s PMT or if she’s just angry, emotional, hungry. Yes Babs, you are all those things, women don’t just have emotions based on their cycles. But also, you’re in your 40s so you’re plenty experienced at life and should know when PMT makes those things worse. You may also be interested to know that being overweight/never exercising/not eating well/drinking too many cocks in cans etc can also contribute to how you feel. Anyway I have no literally no idea what this horrendous video was trying to achieve, or indeed what she was thinking when she had a Pimms and remade it. Like seriously, it was awful enough the first time.
PUS got home from work so Babs shuffled off to Primark to buy (really classy, excellent quality) shoes. She’d had all day without the kids but made sure she went out when they were home! To buy fugly shoes. Obvs.

-Wednesday she treated us to gross pit stories of her looking closely at new wrinkles she’d just noticed. Told us how comfy her new fugly sandals are. Announced a day out - and picnic - with the kids and her sister, because at no point in the summer hols can she be left with those children on her own. The horror. Shared a memory of the golden girl. Put up an AD for rice where she mostly talked about her dressing gowns and waved packets around, didn’t even pretend to cook or eat. Go figure 🤷🏼‍♀️All before 8am!
Moaning about how many bags she has to take…..not sure what she needs to carry around or why she doesn’t streamline it a bit but this is Babs so nothing makes sense. Lunch by 11 and an ice cream.
Vlog about how she’s a “frazzled” mum packing dirty clothes in Butlins and unpacking them at home. Yes, that is the sound of a barrel being scraped you can hear.
The rice people put her stupid AD on their grid page which invited the usual comments about Babs and how awful she is that you get whenever she isn’t in control of the delete button. And then it got taken down. Standard.
Frazzled, again, at the end of the day because that’s her new “vibe” it seems. Even though she has no idea what being frazzled is really like because her life is pretty easy!
Bath bomb, including singing about being naked, putting pyjamas she’s been wearing for 3 days already on after being in the bath, posting about autumn and how people who think you’re too much aren’t your people. Blah blah blah.

-Thursday pit stories were, in her own words, smug because her plan for the day was to go to someone else’s house for a play date and have lunch provided for her. Entitled twat!
Awful reel about wearing cycle shorts and a t shirt. She claims it’s because she’s body confident but really all the tips are about hiding her tummy, stopping her legs rubbing together, being able to wear it even when she’s a “size 18”……so she’s assuming everyone who follows her is the same. What about people who are size 8/10??
Photo of the lunch her friend made, rain in the car, shopping for autumn tat and then home alone (apparently Erin was on a sleepover and Ethan was at the cinema, but this is Babnocchio and these events did come about magically after we’d said on here that you’d think the kids would be busier with things not involving Babs by now) to sort Disney clothes on a rail in the loft. Which led to a grid post about how her kids are older, she feels strange having time to herself, she has to discover what she likes. Yep, that crap again. No thoughts about reading, volunteering, exercising, learning a new skill, seeing friends etc. Just sorting disney clothes and talking to strangers about herself. She knows EXACTLY what she likes. Tat, attention, money and Netflix. Why pretend otherwise?? The grid post was accompanied by some stories of her deciding she’s having a midlife crisis, where she randomly pulled down her top and had a glance at her boobs while talking. What is she thinking?!?

-Friday was a homey manky pyjama day, not looking straight at the camera while talking about Erin’s sleepover (maybe it’s fictitious?!?) and chatting more boring shit. And then an awful reel about how when she’s talking to someone about summer she’s actually thinking about pumpkins and Halloween. Give me strength. She’s such a bellend, wishing her life away because she’s unhappy, has no ideas for content and thinks liking autumn is a personality trait. If you hadn’t declared it was summer and got your fugly sandals out as soon as there was sunshine in March you wouldn’t be fed up and wishing for autumn already. Bore off.
A thanks for supporting her “mid life crisis” she’s decided she’s having and a recommendation to watch Real Housewives to see women over 40 on your telly. No thanks Babs. I don’t want to rot my brain cells with that crap.
Gin in a can and watching her laptop alone in bed, wearing the same gross pyjamas she’d worn all day, by 7:30pm. I’m sure all of us frazzled mums can relate 🙄

-Saturday began with morning stories where she genuinely looks grey she is so rough. Usual beg for engagement where you tell her what you’re up to.
Vlog modelling clothes and shoes for the cruise - the most excited she’s been about anything for a while. And the side angles = def not a size 18! Not that I care or judge anyone for their clothes size, but don’t lie about it, or preach body confidence when you in fact are not confident at all about your body. Full control of all the outfits for all the family, all matching so photos will look good for the gram and she’s put a lot of thought into which ears will go with which t shirt 🤦🏼‍♀️ If only she’d put that much thought into her lifestyle choices and family 🤷🏼‍♀️

Some thoughts from Tattlers - we haven’t seen much of PUS and the kids since Butlins, and Babs has been particularly erratic, rough looking and seemingly drunk this week. Are things falling apart Chez Conway?!?
They’ve also stayed home a couple of days, maybe because of the PCR tests they have to do before their cruise. And yes, although we don’t wish anyone poorly, the majority of us are hoping someone gets a positive so they can’t go…..just for the entertainment value of watching Babs throw her toys out of the pram 🤣

So we shall see how the week pans out as another thread begins!
I will be away on holiday this week, and although I will still check social media because I’m inherently very nosey I won’t be keeping notes for a recap. Kids to entertain and all that jazz! So I’ll pass the baton along to anyone who’d like to have a go!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Oh Emma 🤣🤣 if nothing else you give us plenty to laugh at 🤣🤣
Returning to teaching 🙄🤦‍♀️ I think that ship sailed the day you decided to fan your foof on the Internet, joke about DV & Suicide, sell your kids safety and privacy, lye naked on your bed face down, appear daily unwashed in PJ's that are days old, lie, lie some more, sell out any ounce of integrity you had left to any brand that'll pay you and ridicule your husband.
Yep! I'm pretty sure you won't be going back to any kind of teaching ✌

• Haha
  • Heart

Tweacle

My OH used to go to the Dome ( where babs has said she was doing this) I just asked him were people allowed to dance on the bar? His reply “no, we would have been thrown out, my mate tried it once and got banned! This would have been around the same time babs was there as they are the same age!
More made up stories for attention???
No way did she get on a bar at the dome. She would have been thrown out in a flash. Plus to be fair her estate agent suit wouldn’t have got her through the door 😅

I think Steve is an interesting one,,,,,
He clearly loves the money
He stays for the kids
He's genuinely not interested in her so a lot of her online shenanigans probably pass him by
He's weak
He's boring
Has no get up and go, or he'd have got up and gone a long time ago.
I dislike him as much as her!
You know he’s a cretin. Loves the cash, loves the spending as much as she does. Plus he’s a weak little man. Bullies women ( you know the ones that dare to have an opinion on his wife / him / kids. But won’t stand up to another male. He needs a good kick up the ass and a good wash.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Oh guys, I'm getting major 'Fajita Gate' flashbacks 🤣🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍👍
Happy Times, Happy Memories!!
Now all we need is the crying on the bathroom floor Stories,,,,,,, Oh no wait - there's no way that lard arse would fit on the floor of a tiny cruise ship bathroom is there 🤦‍♀️
I always feel that Fajitagate was THE defining moment of the BrummyMummy threads. It bonded us.

• Haha
  • Heart

hattie22

I find the way she tells her Disney loving followers to “enjoy” following her trip really patronising and quite bullyish tbh. She knows that the holidays she goes on regularly are once in a lifetime trips (if that) for the majority of people, added to the fact that many people are struggling financially and emotionally as a result of the pandemic. Why does she think that being given the privilege of watching Babs be spoilt yet again on holiday would provide them with enjoyment rather than just feel like a kick in the face?

She’s pissed me off for years with all her holidays.

Yes, I am jealous because my 7 year old hasn’t even been on a UK holiday in her life. Its not just that though. It’s the way Emma acts like it’s a “right” she has to go on holiday.

Last year, it seemed like she took a pandemic as a personal attack on her as she couldn’t do what she wanted - but she still went to fucking disney and god knows how many other breaks away. No thought for other people, just me, me, me, look at all the pointless shit and totally not needed new clothes I buy everyone for a few days away.

She can’t see how lucky she is. She never, ever seems grateful for any of it. There’s no humility or compassion in that woman.

• Heart

syd81

Oh man that's killed me....have someone over and serve them a fucking greggs on a Halloween paper plate.... Drop the mic I'm done, there's no words!!!!!!

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Ah what a day it’s been in Babs land!
My thoughts no one asked for from my holiday B&B:

LOL to a grandparent getting pinged and having the nerve to stand up to Babs and tell her no childcare today. Must have been the in laws 🤣
If she’s a working mother then I’m the bloody Queen of England 🙄 She’s so entitled and removed from reality it’s untrue!
She’s full of shit. Weeks ago she was doing a spreadsheet of holiday activities, she likes to have it all planned and booked etc etc. So either that was a lie, or today’s “I need to fill the days up” is a lie. She’s an idiot. And she’s an insensitive one, because as others have said her kids have done loads, way more than lots of others get to do, and she is a privileged arsehole.
The cruise is going to be very entertaining, watching her be a twat and stick out like a sore thumb! Can’t wait for her to be spotted in the wild by our fellow Cow Bags!
Her nails are shit.
She can literally only cope with the kids with another adult or when she’s spending money on them. It’s fully ridiculous.
NO ONE who is collecting A Level results today follows Babs so her snooze fest of a repeated post is 100% unnecessary and irrelevant. And she can’t keep her lies straight so just makes herself look like an even bigger twat.
AS IF she could just waltz in to college or uni and get a lecturers job 🤦🏼‍♀️

Right, I feel better now! It’s almost 10 which is the time I told my kids they could read to after we got back from our evening playing table tennis and making holiday friends as kids do! Because believe it or not Babs, that’s what families do, they don’t all go to bed at 8 so the mum can watch Netflix/stick to her own toddler routine!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
We know she's going on The Disney Boat 🙄 tomorrow.
She knows we know she goes tomorrow.

Why is she still pretending 🤦‍♀️ She really does think her Babette's are as thick as her doesn't she!

Talking Stories
"We're having a home day" = We're packing.
"I'm cleaning the Hamster out" = It's off on its Jolly's too.

Picture Stories
Packing her Fucking Minnie Ears!

For god sake Emma, just say you are going on the Cruise this weekend. Nobody actually really cares anyway 🤬🤬 Except maybe the people who are unfortunate enough to be on the same ship as your loud filthy mouth 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 31

shazbev

VIP Member
Jesus Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey is that Stephens idea of formal a long sleeved shirt and shorts...Firstly, they don’t go together and you look like a right tit! Secondly, shorts are not allowed in the dining room
FFS, I think my womb has just shrivelled up at the sight of that gorm. He actually looks like a toddler who's been allowed to dress himself 🤣🤣.

Attachments

• Haha

Shad0w

The 2 night Disney Cruise is actually only 40 hours long & costs a minimum of £1500. That equates to approximately £37.50 per hour to sail around going nowhere!! I don’t get it. Why so many changes of clothes and shoes for such a relatively short time away. My head is boggled.

• Wow

Tweacle

The boy has blinds and the girl has spotty curtains.
See bab, no strangers should know this. This should be your primary concern not being sneaky over ads and trips.
This fact alone would chill me I I was Emma. Nobody should know this level of detail about her kids rooms. And it’s all her own fault. In other news one of my close friends is on the same ship. She’s swore she will report 😅🥳

• Heart
  • Haha

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Calling bullshit on dancing on bars in the 90s. Am slightly younger than Babs but I think most places would chuck you out for trying that!
The only place I’ve been where it was encouraged was Athens Greek restaurant…..

• Heart

bsw123

VIP Member
She pisses me off more and more every time she tells this “story”. It seems like every time she tells it she tries to make it seem worse and worse and gain more pity. MY FAMILY REFUSED. I HAD TO QUEUE ALONE LATE AT NIGHT!!!!!
emmmm ok? You were in a theme park, the rest of the family didn’t care for meeting them so you joined the queue yourself? Big FUCKING deal. “Late at night?!” Really babs. You weren’t meeting the dwarves in a sketchy Dim light alley way at 3 in the morning. Fucking wise up.

Attachments

• Haha