Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chipstick

VIP Member
Pahahaha I couldn't load Tattle any quicker after seeing that photo of Stephen.

He looks like he's wearing his school uniform at the end of term, just needs a tie tied round his head 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Dannib88

Chatty Member
Babs, a “working mom”??? 😂 😂 😂 😂 I don’t think I’ve stopped laughing for a good 10 minutes! 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I thought this was a two day cruise, how many set of clothes can you possibly need for two days?!

Imagine have the amount of spare time she has, where she can micro manage what everyone is wearing and on what day they will wear things… just unbelievable! I cant believe Pus stands for it, theres no way my husband would and he is really easy going!
Imagine you got a teaching qualification, followed it up with a Masters, had a 12 year career as a teacher, became head of department, and jacked it all in for influencing, only to find that a few years in you're reduced to sitting in your tiny loft organising your families holiday clothes and calling it a life!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mingles123

Chatty Member
I’m getting fajitagate vibes from that AD. So I take it she’s on her way to Southampton to stay in a hotel overnight before boarding the cruise in the morning post PCR test? 🥴🤔🤔🤔 movie night my arse

• Heart
  • Haha

Bluesgal21

I’ve just looked at Asda Fun Packed Summer and you can’t actually use the vouchers at Hatton Country World so not sure how she did!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
So the day out last week with Claire was this ad like we all predicted it would be for an ad-thats why she didn't share where they were at the time.
How embarrassing that she can't take her kids for a full say out on her own or that they only get full days out if she is getting paid.

Also I am calling tingo on her rolling out the 'I did badly in my a levels' post today for a level results day like she does every year...Louise has already beat you to it Babs btw

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
“You can always come and say hello”
Who the hell does she think she is? Some bloody celebrity? Ffs she’s insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Naomidemps

This morning has topped it for me……
The way she is talking about how she will manage today as a ‘werking mom’.. does she realise how insulting she is to us that actually struggle with childcare, you know, people that have REAL jobs. She is a patronising prick! I hope she gets pinged too!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

Fandafoof

Hi everyone, I’m new to this so please forgive any errors which I will make.I was a late sm starter as I only watched YouTube since lockdown . I found babs through a recommendation and followed her for about 6 weeks. Omg what a car crash of a woman so desperate for attention she would sell her soul for it! Including her poor kids. I had to look her up as I felt how could she have so many followers yet be so useless at her “job” and I found tattle.I also read about her “ joke” on DV which really angered me as I work with DV males and females and believe me it’s no joke.. I’ve then just watched her actions on Instagram and maybe Steven is a victim we really don’t know ,she is a very forceful aggressive woman and is actually quite scary . IMO she is in some kind of a breakdown her behaviour is so not “ normal” her reels are cringeworthy and totally embarrassing .I’m older so my clubbing days were in the 80s and I guarantee you no one would ever dance on the bar as we would be thrown out and never again allowed in. But for me as you can probably see by my name the fanning of the foof was the most disgusting and embarrassing reel I have seen. She’s crashing in front of our eyes and for that I feel sad . Someone close to her needs to talk to her and advice her to just give up of sm. it’s not working for her. I can’t see it happening but if I was her friend I’d say walk away from social media. Anyway I was slow to join here as it had been mentioned tattlers are trolls but I have read the comments on a few influencers and I have not seen trolling behaviour only opinions and concerns.

• Heart
Oh my. Oh my oh my. Secondary school kids would EAT HER ALIVE. and parents evenings!!!!????

And sorry, teaching media. Is her degree in media? Any qualifications? Or is she totally undermining any media teacher out there by saying her werk gives her experience to teach???
Honestly, imagine the lessons…
Here’s a picture of me in my estate agent suit. I saw ant and dec don’t ya know and Jude law- I kissed him.
Here’s a list of songs I was dumped to and this one was when my imaginary boyfriend said I looked like a potato with my hair up on a Wednesday and my hair down on a Sunday. I can’t remember cause I made it up for attention.
Here’s me fanning my foof- I got loads of views and am super famous now.
Here’s a load more pictures and videos of me. I’m really clever and a great mum: I’ve printed awards that say so.
This week’s homework. Look at my Instagram and YouTube for 24 hours and write an essay on how fabulous I am. Luvs ya. Mwah.
Exits the room mumbling ‘me, me, me, me, me.’

• Haha
  • Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Another instagrammer I follow had to set up video calls to do PCR tests for the kids for her recent trip to Mallorca. I think they do it by video to prove they haven’t fiddled the result. Not sure why they have e to be out of the house through, is the cleaner going round today?

Also this, her ‘team’ is Wet San isn’t it?!
View attachment 706180
My Team 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I’m going to start referring to my husband and the cat as “my associate associates and I” 🙄

Attachments

• Haha

BonBon27

VIP Member
Christ. We’ve just officially arrived at desperation station.
Why is she like this?!? Why is she risking injury climbing on the kitchen, looking like a buffoon?
Why is she sitting on her own in pyjamas while her family are playing together, having fun?
Why is she harping on about what she used to do 20/25 years ago? Why would anyone want or need to see photos? Does she not think that most of her followers who are a similar age have memories of all their nights out? Why does she think she is SO special?

• Haha
  • Heart

Naomidemps

The sniffing baby talk and the faces she is pulling when doing so made me feel sick, then nostrils are so big they could suck a baby up them if she sniffed to hard
Kids don’t have tik tok but they want to taste tik Tok trending foods! LIES LIES LIES

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

MeeeYOW!

If I'd paid that much to go on a holiday/mini break that lasted 40 hours, I'd cry too.

Each to us own of course.

• Haha

Mingles123

Chatty Member
Moan moan pyjamas moan whine frazzled moan moan drone ex boyfriends blah blah bus stop dumpings moan moan manky blankie whine whine bath bomb moan stephens snoring blah blah decrepit teddy bear moan moan caffeine free coke moan hot cock blah blah Disney moan whine calorie free bullshit blah blah masters moan Gary Barlow moan moan body confidence blah blah ste where’s the smash?

• Haha
  • Heart

Outnumbered

Yeah, take the piss out of your wet lettuce husband for four pairs of shoes whilst you literally have a case for ears and bags including a 'bag you've had for years and not used'..........

She's a bully can't wait for tit bits off the cow bags on that cruise

• Haha