Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BonBon27

VIP Member
Why does everything she says and writes come across as so bloody patronising?? Does she really think parents need to be told film afternoons, days with friends, picnics and ice creams are how you keep your kids busy?? FFS 🙄🤬 Get over yourself Babs, you are providing no knowledge, expertise, help or guidance to the world. Bore. Off.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Going out with your child is NOT a date!
Inviting your sister is just mean!
Telling him what he cant wear is controlling!
Hope that helps!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Itscharlibaby

Did this stupid cow really say she was cold last night… BECAUSE SHE HAD THE FUCKING WINDOWS OPEN?!!!!! Is she really sleeping through a heatwave with the windows shut? I actually despair of her, she’s a lost cause.

Also hope Stevie managed to get his place into Jeff Bezos rocket to get the perfect angle for Babs’ rEaLiStIc try on 🙄

• Haha

Pinko

VIP Member
This has annoyed me even more than the reel. How hard is it to spell orange and check your writing before uploading. I mean I get it wrong on here but it's not my job and I am unable to palm my kids off to mu parents every Tuesday over the hols or throw them in a kids club!

New thread suggestion- brummymummy #78- ORGANGE IS THE NEW BLACK! 🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Tweacle

Whoever commented this either hasn’t met her or is on drugs ! She’s not kind. She’s not loving either. She’s just a vile hypocrite who wants fame and cash. As for the weight thing, it’s straying into eating disorder territory for some. She could trigger so many things in so many people it’s beyond shocking. You know I don’t care what anyone looks like or what size they are. But to me she’s protesting too much. Emma love, if you’re that unhappy then for the love of god do something about it. And leave the fucking dog alone, it’s old, it’s knackered and it needs peace !

shazbev

VIP Member
I'm currently sat at my 90 year old dad's house trying to facilitate a call between him and his bank and trying to make them understand..no I cannot take my dad upto his local branch cos he's frigging bed bound and has been for years ,and this has led me to realise part of Babs problem is she's led a charmed life. No I don't wish any Ill on her or her's but she seems to have led a charmed life. Her nan was in a home which nanny san organised but as far as I'm aware her parents/ sister,/ Steve and kids are all well and healthy ( tho I seriously think she isn't ) so she's never had to deal with the realities of caring for loved ones who have emotional/mental/ physical difficulties. Without these distractions and her personality trait , I think she's bored, lonely and depressed which is why she was all chipper after she'd had her morning adulation from the babettes. What a time to be alive eh ? 🤦

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I wish she could hear herself.....
She thought about losing weight but then realised the kids and Stevo love her just as she is!!!!!!
Because that is all that matters to you isn't it Emma!!!!! How much other people love YOU!!!!!! The fucking world revolves around YOU!!!!

• Heart
  • Sick
She can give me her holiday in the rain if she wants. My kids are 11,9,7 and we’ve never been able to take them abroad and we’ve been priced out of our usual 5 day UK break this year.
She’s a dick.

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
A8E70FC9-BAEA-4A99-A3AB-A038F95D816C.jpeg

emma - I don’t use filters. Even though we know she will say it’s an obvious filter some people may assume it’s just the shrek that’s added not tuning of the clown face.

and instead of going on about smooching fictional characters why wouldn’t you go and have a “smooch” with your husband seeing as you’re both at home and the children are at school

oh yes I forgot because no matter how much she tells us he loves her, fancying her is a whole different thing

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
so it's too hot for babs to bother to attend her dentist appointment, yet she's happy to trot off and get a pedicure?! it's not like people are desperate for dentist appointments and babs is literally making up excuses not to attend. #priorities 😡

and once again, babs is showing that her "wokeness" is yet another pretence. howling because a MAN did her pedicure?! that's pretty standard, right? or are men banned from working in nail salons in brum? steve is apparently such a role model to the kids because he cooks and cleans and takes care. of the kids, yet a guy doing pedicures has blown her tiny mind?!

• Angry

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Am I doing life wrong?

I had acrylics earlier in the week whilst my children were at school so that when they were off I could be with them.

Was I supposed to wait until they were home for summer so I could use it as an excuse to avoid parenting?

What a fool I am!

Seriously though who shares parenting tips about surviving the summer on their own with the kids one day then goes our for a pamper the next?

What a knob

• Heart

LemonLife

VIP Member
Actually horrified by the cruise packing video! It is not a boat Emma it is a SHIP!!! Ships are cashless so no your children don’t need bags to carry money, you will not be allowed to dress casual there is a dress code and nobody carries their beach towels around a ship 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ the ship provides them! Nobody let this idiot on a ship

• Haha
  • Heart

Frankie75

VIP Member
That latest reel 🤦🏼‍♀️….NO-ONE actually gives a shit, Babs, we don’t need to see continuous pictures of you in your pants/swimming costume/bras with the purpose of people saying “you look hot hun” 🙄

Constant attention seeking and fishing for compliments, must be so draining constantly relying on compliments off complete strangers on a daily basis just to get you through the day. Just enjoy the sunshine with you family, instead of being a relentless nauze 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Hey Babs, Scotland calling we’ve been on school summer holidays for weeks now! Oops sorry forgot everything is all about you & how everything effects you. Massive Narc that you are. Away & shut yer cake hole you massive twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 24