Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi everyone! Havent been here in a while. I got blocked by her AGES ago, and to be honest, i had forgotten all about her. But then some people i follow on insta got promo mugs by her and i couldnt resist checking in to see what crap she had been up to.
I am so confused though. I thought ages ago she said she was getting another dog? Am i imagining this??

Reactions: 2

Puddypants

Chatty Member
Was just going to say this especially with SPD kids. Mine hates suncream but if he's going out we do it. I spray it on my hands then rub in. No one's favourite task but we roll with it. Get a grip Babs you dont realise how easy your kids are.
What is SPD?

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
Can I add my pennysworth here ? It occurs to me that in today's haberdashery shit show, if she adds a belt to the shorter frocks she's thrown on then the back will ride up and reveal her chub rub shorts in all their glory. I honestly don't know how she can pose like she's on a catwalk looking hideous and thinking she looks fantastic. Here's a tip for you Bab for free,expand your search for clothes . Forget ASOS ...I've just bought a lovely Oasis curve ( yes they do a curve range) from House Of Fraser £5 instead of £58 and it is gorgeous even tho I say so myself.
Unfortunately Oasis have stopped doing their curve range now 😭

• Wow
Do we know if him and nanny San are still together ? There were rumours they had split ? Her recent post seems a bit contrived?

Reactions: 1