Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
She misses the whole point of what we’re saying. Nobody thinks she’s a bad mom because she had a shower and then lay in front of a fan naked.
We think she’s a shit mom because she layed naked in front of a fan and then told her followers every detail of it!

Although, shes so stupid, she doesn’t understand the Godzilla film plot, so I don’t expect her to understand anything we talk about either.
I just realised she is one of those incredibly stupid people. I mean, she did sunscreen on the bottom of her feet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210724_100525_com.instagram.android.jpg

Daily snacks 😳,.? What planet is she on ? I bet her dentist is ordering a nice new car on her treatments alone 🦷🦷!
As an aside, does anyone have a theory as to why her meltdowns mostly occur when she's on holidays? ( Yes I know everyday is a holiday for her ).

• Wow
  • Haha

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
I’m so baffled by the body positivity queen of “wear what makes you feel good” won’t let her little boy wear what makes him feel good. Why can’t the poor kid wear his football kit? Especially when it’s fine for her to be seen plastered on the web in her dressing gown, swimsuits & all manner of other rubbish. Let him choose his own clothes for crying out loud. Side note; it’s not a “date” eww, just nope

• Sad

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Hello fellow Touristy person! Im in the Lake District, its so busy here full of tourists not wearing masks. But to my knowledge and i might be wrong as i dont know Babs as well as you guys, but i dont think she has ever been up here or even mentioned the Lake District, so i think im safe :)

Also, sometimes i try and put Babs into my own situations-kinda like "what would Babs do" (more often than not its an ego boost to myself, and it makes me feel a whole lot better about me and my life!).
Anyway today, my son's who is 8, his friend from school is coming over at 11am as his mum has a hospital appointment. I did know about it but forgot until yesterday when she messaged. Its absolutely fine, i am just rushing around tidying up like a mad woman (while obviously being on tattle).
It just makes me think what Babs would do in this situation, would she get the friend to make his own scrapbook so he could show his mum when he goes home? Me, im more of a laid back type of mum- although i have warned my son he is not spending all day on his PS4! Thats my one rule.
But to cut a long story short, this is one of those moments where i do think 'what would Babs do'? Its almost when im doubting myself and i need a little pick me up! I hope this makes sense!
The Lake District doesn’t strike me as a spot Kebab and co would like to go given it tends to involve walking or hiking or you know not sitting on your bum shoving food in your gob. Reckon you’re safe up there!

• Haha
Why do the kids need to make scrap books to "remember what they did in the summer" when literally everything they do is documented on Instagram and YouTube? All they'll need to do when they're older is look online. We all know what they'll be doing this summer already and it's only the second day of their summer holidays.
Also, I live in a touristy area full of people currently on holiday and without being judgemental (I am) they are the ones who have decided they won't be wearing masks now and are quite happy to leave their shit everywhere. If youre going on British Holidays this year Emma, please don't be one of those people.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mo’fo’

What annoys me is she never even stands up straight, does weird poses to disguise her body shape 🙄 ohhhh so confident but can’t show her body as it is??? Am so
Sick of her putting all these limitations out there that come from her, who said women over 40
Should t wear brights??? Where does she get this info?? Our screens are full of amazing over 40s, but she chooses to make ridiculous sweeping statements 🙄🙄🙄 Tess. Davina, Holly, Lorraine, Judy love, Nadia, Alison Hammond, every single he one over 40 and on our screens looking 🔥 and full of confidence, so over her shit, it’s old and repetitive and so not relevant!!! Wear what you want babs no one give a flying feck! 😂😂😂

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
I hate the “a bit wobbly” phrase. Why can she never refer to anything using the correct terms or talk about what’s really happening? She won’t nail her colours to the mast either and say which side of the fence she’s on with social distancing / crowds and masks because she’s scared of a discussion with people with opposing views

• Heart

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
Number of things about her ad I have issues with;

1/ the cracking rack, ffs pass the bleach. Just no need. Put them away. They are down to your knees. You need more supportive bras. Instagram is not going Wild about your rack.

2/the posh dressing gown got an airing 🙄

3/ the patronising demonstration, not rocket science is it.

4/ the ad voice with the fake lisp

5/ 2 swipes per pit 🤦🏼‍♀️

6/ what effing influencer hasnt promoted wild? Even Meldrum was at it a few weeks ago.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bubblegum

Like what will they put for today ‘we watched a film, mum scrolled tattle, mum laid naked on the bed with her legs spread’. Good memories. It’s bizarre micromanaging from Babs.
And I think she said in the examples that if they go for a play date they will draw a picture. That’s the type of thing you’d say to a 4 year old. Draw a nice picture of what you did today 😂

• Haha
I feel so sorry for Ethan. She just gives the impression that she resents him and I just can't understand why. He's a lovely little boy who is clearly very bright. I am sure that she loves her children equally but it is clear that she likes her daughter more. She seems to plan a lot of events with just her daughter and Ethan ends up going to other places with his Dad as compensation. How can his Dad allow that? It's awful.

• Sad

Loopybird69

VIP Member
She's such a horrible bitch for posting that. Give the poor bugger his privacy. He's clearly been or is poorly. All the woman in that family are vile, selfish bitches and clearly have zero respect for him.
And if any of them bothered watching the news UHB have cancelled routine operations (FYI keBabba a hip replacement is relatively routine) fgs they’ve cancelled life saving liver ops in the last few days because of selfish cunts like her that had no intention of following the guidance and “covid won’t affect me” maybe not but it’s certainly affected other people. Last Thursday night the critical care staff were text before shift to say “attend Itu in full ppe” there are no Itu beds at certain hospitals because they are once again filled with covid patients.
Emma I’m addressing this to you because we know you read here and whether we like it or not have a large following so please use it for good. Imagine just for one second what it mush have felt like for those poor nurses and doctors in full Ppe. In. This. Heat. not able to wipe sweat from their eyes, hydrate or even use the bathroom without donning/doffing which takes an age. Imagine just because you can (& we all know you did anyway) now see as many people in as big a group as you like without socially distancing or wearing a mask, you don’t. Just imagine encouraging your babettes to do the same and imagine helping to slow this infection. Just imagine. Maybe just maybe your dad and everyone else like him could get the treatment he so desperately needs. Instead of the patronising platitudes about kids self isolating and swanning off around the country, on play dates 🙄, unnecessary shopping trips and holidays.

• Heart

Miss_Nosey

Was just going to say this especially with SPD kids. Mine hates suncream but if he's going out we do it. I spray it on my hands then rub in. No one's favourite task but we roll with it. Get a grip Babs you dont realise how easy your kids are.
To all my fellow SEND parents ❤

My ASD 10 year old hates changes in the temperature. He hates the feeling of sweating and isn't convinced this is an 'acceptable skin sensation' (his words) so applying suncream on top of that is an actual nightmare.

But, you know what Emma - things could be worse!

• Heart

Snowball89

Why would you book the dentist and not go?! Especially when appointments are so scarce at the moment?

I get the fear of the dentist I truly do, but if your teeth are in that much of a bloody state get them sorted you idiot!

• Angry
  • Heart

Pinko

VIP Member
Ode to Babs' Babettes or Tattlers 😉 aka This Kiss (Faith Hill tribute- get it on your smart speaker and enjoy! 💋)

I don't want another fajita gate
I don't need another turn to cry, no
I don't want to log on everyday
Tattle, hello, oh, no, goodbye
But you got me like a cowbag
I tried to make Mrs Briggs cry 😢

It's the way you love me
When I'm flashing my bits
It's your utter devotion
And not taking the piss
When I'm cleaning my rodents 😉
It's, ah, unsuitable
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (implausible)
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss 👌👌

Cinderella said to Snow White
When is Babs due on this cruise, oh
All I wanted was a few likes
Sell a few mugs, some totes, drink booze🍹
Doomscrolling after sunset
I need to follow Tattle's cues

It's the way you love me
When I eat my own fist✊
I'll be sailing the ocean
Disney Magic bliss
There'll be data roaming
It's, ah, unsinkable
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (unsinkable)

You can like me, give me views right?
On the tiktok - I need it viral, or
You can tag me with your Babs mugs
While I'm filming a #size18 try on🤳
Running in sweet slow motion
Bag of prawn crackers at my side
You see me bloating, you hear me lying

It's the way you love me
As I broadcast from my pit
I'll be sailing the ocean
Instagramming the full hit📲
I'll keep rehashing content
It's, ah, subliminal
Chef's kiss, Chef's kiss (it's criminal)

👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌💋👌

• Haha
  • Heart

Stimpii

VIP Member
Is that the rat/hamster cage on her dining table? I dont have pets so dont know much about these things, but surely that's not a place where you'd keep them??
Our hamster used to flick it’s poo out the cage so definitely wouldn’t put it on the kitchen table 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210721_153522_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ok, she is officially deranged...in the words of the lovely Brian Conley ...they're puppets...fuck sake it's fiction you thick cow, not Tolstoy or Chekhov 🤦.

• Haha