Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

syd81

Stephen meeting someone at work.... "Hi Stephen, nice to meet you blah blah, are u married? What's does your wife do?"
"oh shes an influencer on Instagram you should look her up........." 😵😵😵😵😵😵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Stimpii

VIP Member
Guys I’ve been awol the past few days but wanted to remind you all that this Saturday is one year since DLP meltdown/fajita gate. Hope everyone has their manky blankets ready to celebrate!

• Haha
  • Heart

arrenshaw

Ladies, I’m so ready for the anniversary of fajita gate! Note I haven’t bought El Paso, I boycotted them oh, a year ago!
A45A0C52-4751-4C7F-9D77-C4C89999F418.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

syd81

😠😠😠😠😠 Aaarrrrrgggggghhhh. So I'm all for body positivity yadda yadda who gives a hoot what someone else looks like in a swimming costume BUT being in ur pj's before dinner time, watching crappy TV (like love island & all the housewife crap) that promotes body insecurity and aspirational lifestyles which are totally unobtainable living just outside Birmingham is not how to set an example to our children, SHOW them and us how to live a healthy fulfilled lifestyle, show us how u started ur business, how u help charity's, don't fluff over everything, stop rehashing old stuff, show us what's available locally for mums, support groups, good places to visit, don't keep pissing money down the drain on clothes u don't wear and things u don't use, finish a god dam sentence and stop saying erm erm, ur subtitles haven't a clue what ur saying.
Do a better more informed job!!!

That's it I'm done, have a good day everyone 🎉❤🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

Eat more cake

VIP Member
I've never had to assess the weather when I book a dentist appointment. My dentist makes sure all appointments are in inside and out of the elements. Pretty sure he has air con aswell.
Do most Brummie dentist's work outside?

• Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
The fuck has she disguised an ad for Lego as a date night with her boy. What an absolute conniving cow. I just can't with her right now 🤬.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Bricktop1

I can’t get over those nails, it looks like someone’s glued a load of pork scratchings to the ends of her fingers.

• Haha
  • Sick

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Honestly today I can’t even with that hag, been in work since before 7am and stopped working 30 mins ago when I’ve had to sit and work out what services can be stepped down because covididiots and fecking freedumb day mean that covid Itu’s are popping up left right and centre (or how it feels in Brum) so I need a contingency plan to be able to release staff back to hospitals to support or units that have had staffing numbers being hit with covid and her “werk” is separating quite frankly spoilt entitled children (their parents fault not theirs), giving them tasks too young for a toddler, talking about how moms love picky bits in the garden. FYI I’m a mom and couldn’t think of anything worse than a beige fucking buffet with flies and midges attacking it, moaning about her poor elderly dog, and fanning her disgusting vagina and to top it off I get a meagre 3% bloody pay rise thanks to the Tories. And she has the audacity to imply it’s difficult for her.
I haven’t watched the vlog because quite frankly I need my phone and there is a bloody good chance tonight I’d launch it through the window. Maybe tomorrow if the wheel doesn’t completely fall off overnight

• Heart
  • Sad
She fascinates me… she’s such a study in the world’s biggest narcissist, masquerading as just a ‘regular mum/mom’… yet her life is so totally unaspirational, the whole thing is bizarre! Today I am mostly wondering:

- why does she have SO many dresses? Like, literally, hundreds
- why does she say she ‘works’ when the kids go to bed?! She does nothing but watch tv!
- why does she go to bed at 9pm?
- why is she always in her manky pyjamas, even at 4pm in the summer? Is there something wrong with her? Cos literally no-one does that unless they’re ill
- why does she still do hauls? Does ANYONE want to see that any more?! It’s very 2012…and in really poor taste, in both environmental terms & also in financial terms
- why why why does she always make out she’s busy & has a job when she doesn’t?!! It’s NOT A JOB! You don’t DO anything!! Taking a selfie in an ugly dress is not work 🤬🤯
- why does she pick at herself like a monkey every day?
- why does she try to give life/Beauty/childcare tips when she is shit at all 3?
- why does she think ANYONE CARES???

Aaaahh 🤣 that’s better 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She buys so much tat and clothes but she can’t even buy her son a pair of shoes that fit! His toes are over the end of those sandals!
On another note hope you’re ok @Lady Doodle i haven’t seen you post in a while ❤
Ah Thank you, I'm OK and, I'm still here. Just had probably the worst week in my job since the Pandemic started...... makes watching the likes of Emma almost impossible 🤬🤢🤮 With her constant moaning about being hot and showing off her unnecessary purchases and her condescending "this is how to parent your kids in the holidays" posts,,,,,,
Oh look at that, I can still hate her even when I'm busy, who knew 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣✌

• Heart
  • Sad

Carrothead

For someone who is body confident and happy in their own skin she sure does shout about it far too much for it to be true.
Every single day she needs the validation from the babette that she is slim and gorgeous, mmmmm me thinks that ain't confident, 🤔
LP is a bigger girl and she looks fab, I don't see a post every single day from her looking for admiration about her body unlike our very confident Emma who cannot seen to get through one day without having her ego wanked off

• Heart

Angechicken

Chatty Member
So yesterday someone on here mentioned what they thought Babs would look like when sitting down, due to the belt under the boobs and low and behold today we have a totally unnecessary photo of Babs sitting down feeling like she looks lovely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
I hate how she refers to normal things as cheap. She bought them cheap stickers and a cheap scrapbook from Poundland. That's not cheap that's just normal! It must seem cheap to her when she wastes so much money on overpriced tat!
When she sells her own brand stickers for £7.00 poundland ones are cheap.

• Haha

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
She is so tone deaf. Well Babs, no I’m not ‘prepared’ for the summer holidays. I haven’t had time. I have twice as many children as you, one who is disabled. I don’t have 2 holidays booked this year. I didn’t have any holidays last year. In fact, I didn’t have one before that either, because yknow, money. I won’t be gallivanting spreading covid just because we can. My kids will have to make the most of the rented back garden they are fortunate enough to have, and some days at the beach with an ice cream. They will also have to entertain themselves a lot of the time because they are not still at the toddler stage like yours are.
Please stop assuming we are all in the same boat

• Heart

JBTat

So she’s got dressed “fancy” to go to Costco came hone sun bathed in her full face of crap. Put more make up on re do her hair and put the same dress she’s openly sweated in all day to spend time with her son.

where they are that’s either an ad for Lego discovery centre or sea life
Tingo to you! Date for the boy but only if it's free. She's a real piece of work. I can't wait for companies to stop giving free shit to people who have enough money to pay their own way :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
………SHAG!

Thread with the most votes from @Lady Doodle
I had to shorten it to fit, the original suggestion was “Brummy Mummy #77 We would rather be a Cow Bag, than a woman no man would ever want to shag!”

@BonBon27 do you have a recap please? They are really good, thanks for doing them!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart