Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Panicking about the holidays? Is she for real? She has no job, a husband that can take time off work, grandparents that will take the kids, loads of disposable income….but is asking us peasants if we’re panicking. Who does she think she is? I can guarantee though in between working alternate shifts with my hubby I’ll probably still spend more time WITH my children then she will!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Can't wait to play 'guess the holiday destination' next week. She thought no one would get Brighton last year! The wily old fox!

• Haha

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
View attachment 675596View attachment 675597
“Who said you shouldn’t wear bright colours over 40?”

No one Emma. No one has said that 🙄
Really dated way of thinking. I’m size 20, I wear unsupportive swimming costumes because I don’t care what anyone thinks and I’m currently sat in denim shorts, you can all my cellulite by the way, and just poured my first glass of wine Of the day. I haven’t posted it on any social media and it doesn’t even bother me that half of you guys are always harping on about her drinking early or ill fitting swimming costumes lol
im 39, I do not care anymore lol 👍🏻😎
im being my me ist me! Lol

• Heart

LiveLoveLaugh77

All this money she rakes in from her crap ads, she SHOULD:
* buy a decent bra, not one from a supermarket
* get a professional to cut her hair, not Steve with the pinking shears
* go to the salon to get her hair dyed
* oh and stop wearing fucking belts

• Haha
  • Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Emma you are not going to want to look back on these scrapbooks in 10-15 years time. I’m sure they’re lovely but they are junk. Memories live in your and their heads they won’t care what they did on a random Tuesday in summer in 2017 when they’re 30. Stop hoarding and creating landfill.

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Bet those steps she "Got for the dog" were really for her to get onto the bed!
Ha ha , I thought that too. In my mind I see Steve placing a malteser from the reward box on each step to coax / reward her for scaling them and getting into bed.🧗 🛌

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The Bikini try on,,,,,,
Which angle will Steve be stood at to get the FAKE picture of her in it?
Popping out the loft hatch? The roof of the house across the road? Outer Space? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I had to take some time away from her because I found her so vile. There is so much wrong with her, the first person I (usually) talk to in the morning is my partner, we have a quick cuddle, a kiss, not into my phone. Babs we know you read here, we are not jealous, please get some more help. The amount you have slid in a month is insane, you are not body confident, you are overweight, and behaving like a buffoon isn't going to convince us. You need a serious detox from social media, and sugar, and booze. I honestly feel so sad for her, and her joke of a marriage.

BonBon27

VIP Member
So this morning she was sweating in the yellow dress, at 3:30 she was in her Primark sun dress, then she’s been out to some Lego place for all of what, 2/3 hours, in the sweaty yellow dress? Then home in pyjamas and recommending a film she’s watched? When did she watch it? While Ethan and Auntie Claire were busy and she sat in a corner with headphones? Has she watched ten minutes and decided it’s amazing so must post a story? I don’t understand what she’s doing.
I can believe it, but I can’t believe she only took Ethan out for an AD. What a cow.

• Angry
  • Wow
#prawncrackerdance. Between last week's smashing her head off the counter and this week's walking down some steps like a geriatric, someone needs to explain the definition of DANCE to her🙄🙄

• Haha

chipstick

VIP Member
Morning, Emma, sorry to hear you've had a bad night's sleep. Did it keep you up knowing that your addiction to buying fast fashion / single use plastic, your contributions to landfill etc have contributed to climate change? Get used to the heat bab, this is the future now.

Oh sorry, forgot that she's got that Wild deodorant now and she made the kids sort out their old clothes last year to save energy (???????). She's saving the world, one #ad at a time 🦸🏼‍♀️

• Haha

CoffeeGossipRepeat

Tattle you are killing me 😂😂😂

3851CE3E-8E1A-45E7-B9DC-74E5665F857C.jpeg
AAD07966-B059-4292-9E9F-363796292EB0.jpeg

Also, all I have to say about today is WHY does she need to bring things up year after year after year. So someone (probably herself) photoshopped her thinner a few years ago. Ok yeah that’s content at the time but again and again….
I’m actually struggling to think of what isn't re-hashed. Even just this week.

take a shot every time Babs posts something brand new…..you won’t get very drunk 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Cowbags, you are all missing the glaringly obvious,,,,,, the new (disgusting) nails are for one of her 2 holidays!
Fajita Gate was almost a year ago,,,,, I can smell a repeat in the air.
I'm telling you now,,,,,, she's off fairly soon ✌

Sidenote : How annoyed is she at us that we all hate her acrylics and think her sausage fingers are gross 🤮🤢

Attachments

• Haha

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
It’s a beautiful day! Why the hell are they sitting in the house watching telly on the first day of holidays!

• Sad

Nemodory

Why is she talking about the nightmare it is applying sunblock onto kids as if she has a wriggling toddler rather than an eight-year-old and a 10-year-old?! She really will not face up to the fact her kids can start to do things for themselves will she! Got to be relevant to those toddler moms!🙄

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
She’s done a reel telling idiots to shove on some roll-on. In the next minute she’s advertising a stick deodorant. She’s so good at her job it looks like she’s gone braless too. Jesus how the hell is she so dense?

• Haha

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
Oh it all makes sense. Ethan wasn’t allowed to wear his football kit cos it’s for an AD. Not a date at all, literally work. Charming

• Sad
  • Angry