Brummy Mummy #70 she’s the cheugyist cheugy that ever cheuged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erin is 10. Even if she chooses to have kids at 25 (unlikely nowadays!) that's another 5-10 years before the clothes fit the hypothetical grand children. Who intentionally keeps Primark t shirts for 25 years? They'll have disintegrated by then.
babs also stated - in a vlog or story - a while ago that "if erin has children, when she's 32" - because obviously erin's life is going to mimic babs' exactly, in terms of the age she has children, the clothes her kiss will wear and the endless disney trips! so babs is actually planning on keeping those clothes for 37 years! and - as always - ignoring the fact that she won't live til the age of 65 to meet these potential grandchildren if she doesn't start taking care if her health. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I dont like jumpy films either and I dont by rule watch anything over a 15. so i would say you're ok there's a few jumps and one intense moment where I hid behind a pillow knowing a jump was coming. but I enjoyed it.
I thought the film was atrocious. Then maybe I’m just a very desensitised person as it definitely wasn’t scary. But then I also lived alone in a very old house where the electricity would go off constantly and I had to go down into a 5 room
Hey all, not ventured into this thread for a while. Was just looking on Social Blade and her stats don't look good. I'm guessing Instagram is her main channel and YouTube is the side line? Anyway, Her Instagram audience seems to be in a constant decline. And her YouTube stats are the same.

She lost 30 users last night, any reason for this?

It can't be long before her management decide she's a bit out of touch?

Anyway, sorry if this has been posted/talked about recently.View attachment 576108
She probably lost 30 follower last night because they died from second hand embarrassment at her “rap” and their ghosts hit the unfollow button.

Wonder if Babs is the type to buy followers if they start to very noticeably decline?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Looks like Babs is copying her Instagram friend and fellow nauze, Alison Perry 🤔
She’s never had an original thought in her life.
How are wet San and rog the dodge constantly blowing smoke up her arse and not the other less yellow daughter that actually has talent

Reactions: 12
Just watched the latest vlog. So she feels the easing of restrictions on 17th seems a bit much, yet can't wait to have friends over to her house and hug people. Just because you can doesn't mean you should

Reactions: 19
Just watched the latest vlog. So she feels the easing of restrictions on 17th seems a bit much, yet can't wait to have friends over to her house and hug people. Just because you can doesn't mean you should
I’m so distracted by her awful hair. 50 Shades of Yellow. 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
It is infuriating when she contradicts herself like this.

If you think it's too soon, Emma, don't participate just yet!

As you say, just because you can, doesn't necessarily mean you should. There is absolutely nothing in the "roadmap" saying everyone must rush out and do the new set of things withing the first week of the restriction being lifted! If you feel comfortable sitting in a restaurant, do it, if you don't, just wait a bit longer. If you're happy to have people in your house, crack on, if not keep them outdoors or meet up in a setting you are comfortable with.

What Emma probably means is that she might, finally, maybe, possibly be able to offer new content. Except she won't. Because she's bleeping lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So she’s declared the washing to be never ending, but I thought you did 1 load a day Babs, cos it’s game changing/life changing ya twit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So she’s declared the washing to be never ending, but I thought you did 1 load a day Babs, cos it’s game changing/life changing ya twit!!
If I did one load a day it would be life changing, we’d be swimming in laundry. 4 loads a day here: 1 before school run, 1 after, 1 before afternoon school run & 1 before bedtime. She’s a minimal work dick living in a maximum tat wee house.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I did one load a day it would be life changing, we’d be swimming in laundry. 4 loads a day here: 1 before school run, 1 after, 1 before afternoon school run & 1 before bedtime. She’s a minimal work dick living in a maximum tat wee house.
I always wonder how she does one load a day, I did 4 loads yesterday (whites, towels, my work uniform and a dark wash) !! None today but will be back at it tomorrow. How does she manage only doing one a day, oh that's right, she never changes her sheets or PJ's so I'm assuming she hardly ever changes the towels either.

Reactions: 14
I always wonder how she does one load a day, I did 4 loads yesterday (whites, towels, my work uniform and a dark wash) !! None today but will be back at it tomorrow. How does she manage only doing one a day, oh that's right, she never changes her sheets or PJ's so I'm assuming she hardly ever changes the towels either.
🤮 that is vile & very true, she is one of the greasiest greaseballs on the internet

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She got the words wrong during the Vanilla Ice rap and my husband definitely does not want to bed her 🙄
That film she watched last night is rubbish, did not enjoy it.
Oh and I spotted this in the book I was reading today - wonder if it’s the only book to mention Tattle?
3D142EE6-B71A-4049-BC72-6EE1AFBE327A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.