Brummy Mummy #70 she’s the cheugyist cheugy that ever cheuged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great work! Is there an easy way to find the Bots or do you have to just go through all the followers? Thanks.
I just scrolled through her followers and anyone without a profile pic I clicked on to look at their numbers, didn't take long-if you have 10mins have a go see how you get on, apparently Mrs Hinch has a lot too but I haven't looked

Reactions: 8
What if her children don't have children by choice or because they are unable to? What strange behaviour. What if Erin and ethan don't want to take their future children on Disney trips with Babs or at all? Babs you do not have the room in that hobbit house to keep so much tat. When I worked at Woolworths, many moons ago, a lady came in a few times a month and bought ladybird clothing for her future grandchildren and was storing them in preparation and said she would say to her daughter every time she saw her, when are you having children? Talk about pressure and putting your wants onto your children!!
Erin is 10. Even if she chooses to have kids at 25 (unlikely nowadays!) that's another 5-10 years before the clothes fit the hypothetical grand children. Who intentionally keeps Primark t shirts for 25 years? They'll have disintegrated by then.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why are they going out to lunch before 11? No wonder she could finally get a booking most people are at home eating breakfast

• Haha
Reactions: 22
FFS I also watch women in the women last night, I assumed it wasn't for children because it was only available on the adult profile not the kids one, it's also rated 15, so I thought well my children are younger than 15 so they wont watch it.
but I'm so pleased babs decided to inform me a psychological thriller is not for kids 👍
i mean, if she hadn't, you may have naively interpreted the 15 rating to mean - i dunno - "15 minutes long" or "15 people have enjoyed this show", and your kids would have spent the night having scary dreams!

thank goodness for emma providing age-appropriate ratings for every show on netflix, because without her, how would mothers ever understand which programmes are suitable for their kids to watch!

and remember, harry potter is a definite NO for ten year olds! the books MUST be stored on a shelf, prohibited from being read, while the children watch far more age-appropriate shows - like teen mom. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg! Can’t believe it’s thread 70! I’ve missed so much so I will catch up on here soon. Thing is I had to stop following her...she was just making me so angry! I feel better for not seeing her smug face on stories at the crack of dawn every day!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Omg! Can’t believe it’s thread 70! I’ve missed so much so I will catch up on here soon. Thing is I had to stop following her...she was just making me so angry! I feel better for not seeing her smug face on stories at the crack of dawn every day!
I’m getting to that point. I came her to see what the ‘nasty trolls’ were saying and found they weren’t that at all and talked a lot of sense (Emma: you’d do well to take notice of all of what’s said on here, not just the content ideas you’re clearly getting), and I enjoy all the virtual company and wit of IC 2000000000. So bizarrely because of Tattle I’ve followed her for longer than I probably would have otherwise, but I’m questioning if stopping following her (but not here!) is something that would be better for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So body confident she all hunched over in her latest post amd won’t stand up straight cos we would see that she looks awful and awkward! She’s almost bent double in the first one 😂😂

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Hey all, not ventured into this thread for a while. Was just looking on Social Blade and her stats don't look good. I'm guessing Instagram is her main channel and YouTube is the side line? Anyway, Her Instagram audience seems to be in a constant decline. And her YouTube stats are the same.

She lost 30 users last night, any reason for this?

It can't be long before her management decide she's a bit out of touch?

Anyway, sorry if this has been posted/talked about recently.View attachment 576108
Queue the body confidence/woe is me/nasty trolls/you have won post to increase engagement

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Why are they going out to lunch before 11? No wonder she could finally get a booking most people are at home eating breakfast
She’d have been awake at the crack of dawn though and will be in bed by 8 so I suppose 11 is her version of early afternoon.

• Haha
She’d have been awake at the crack of dawn though and will be in bed by 8 so I suppose 11 is her version of early afternoon.
I was up at 4. Insomnia and a puppy. All the washing has been done, dinner is in the slow cooker (Emma that’s what they are used for cooking not gathering dust) ironing done, puppy walked and I only had breakfast 2 hours ago when the kids and other half got up. The thought of eating lunch at this time makes me queasy but I guess if I was packing my kids to bed by 6pm I’d have to let them have lunch this early as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
well her tagged posts make interesting reading. can see what's been gifted more clearly

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Babs is a size 18, she’s finally let us know today, I was wondering xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Go early so nobody knows where they are remember she is super famous and the kids 'security' is a priority

• Haha
Hey all, not ventured into this thread for a while. Was just looking on Social Blade and her stats don't look good. I'm guessing Instagram is her main channel and YouTube is the side line? Anyway, Her Instagram audience seems to be in a constant decline. And her YouTube stats are the same.

She lost 30 users last night, any reason for this?

It can't be long before her management decide she's a bit out of touch?

Anyway, sorry if this has been posted/talked about recently.View attachment 576108
The maui rap is putting people off! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she wear converse with EVERYTHING?!! They’ll get soaked today! And she’ll freeze her droopy tits off in that outfit! Get she’s going to some crappy chain rather local small cafe etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
it's barely noon, yet we've been reminded TWICE that babs is a size 18. y'know, just in case anyone forgot! because if any of the babettes want to buy themselves a black jumpsuit, it is obviously imperative that they know that babs wears a size 18 - or how would they order one for themselves, without babs' gurning body in mind?! 🤢

it also seems pretty insensitive to supposedly promote body confidence, yet probably make insecure people who are larger than a size 18 feel pretty crap about themselves, having it rubbed in their faces that babs is a size 18 on a daily basis. anything to boost her own self confidence tho! 😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If I was going out for lunch today (I’m not) with my family, I’d put on leggings and a sweatshirt and a rain coat. Wouldn’t bother with doing my hair and putting on make up as what’s the point in the rain? She’s such a try hard.

It will never not be funny now when she says she’s a size 18 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Emma “I’m wearing an 18” CONway, if you are so body confident you wouldn’t need to pose unnaturally or tell everyone your size. There is no way you are a size 18 in every shop, you may squeeze yourself into them as evidenced by the poor fit. Just stop, everyone no matter their size has to size up or down, clothes are meant to fit properly they shouldn’t be so tight they cut into you or make your bits stick out in other places. Your recent clothing haul really should have been a wake up call, none of them fitted. You are desperate to wear your perfect dress that you proclaim to love. Why aren’t you today? Dining out with the family would be the perfect opportunity. Oh & buy a jacket that zips up, stop wearing converse. Hope that helps 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.