Brummy Mummy #70 she’s the cheugyist cheugy that ever cheuged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Babs, you only washed your hair yesterday so if you already need dry shampoo then you really need to wash your hair!! I wash my hair 2x a week and on the third day use some dry shampoo on my roots!...
And Babs, wash your bedding, pj's and towels more often!!!!!

Reactions: 17
So covidiot Emma is on the loose again. She’s talking about hugging her parents and her friends (well, patting them on the back), and how she’s working with a friend and going to Starbucks. No mention of the Indian variant or how the scientists are recommending that we all limit our indoor contact as much as possible and keep meeting outside. Super spreader babs is back 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s not a huge hugger and won’t be running round to her friends houses to rugby tackle them in a hug- that’s cos you don’t’ have any friends Emma!
If you did have friends they WOULD run a mile because you don’t wash, look smelly & greasy and have yellow teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
When she was saying they're not massive huggers, but she loves to hug the kids (🙄) there was no mention of hugging her husband 🤣🤦‍♀️ possibly cos he won't go anywhere near her, mainly cos he's gay, but also cos she stinks 🤢🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She thinks her hair looks good after sleeping with dry shampoo in overnight.........nah.....looks a mess Babs and so do you this morning.

She looks hungover /ill. Hair is a fright.
She really needs to stop doing close up of her face- I dont need a close up of her filthy greasy face with huge pores while having my coffee thanks!🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dry shampoo is the least of her problems, she needs to stop the box dye. Wow she looks rough this morning.

Reactions: 12
Thank God that Babs isn’t a hugger. Imagine a greasy haired, gurning Babs hurtling towards you, arms outstretched to embrace you in a bear hug 😱🤢😂

What sort of mythical, fantasy world does Babs live in 🤔🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️!!
Everything is about her, absolutely everything. In Emma’s eyes, everything centres around her, what she wants to do, everyone else is secondary!! In Emma’s eyes nobody is more important than she is!!! 😤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Thank God that Babs isn’t a hugger. Imagine a greasy haired, gurning Babs hurtling towards you, arms outstretched to embrace you in a bear hug 😱🤢😂

What sort of mythical, fantasy world does Babs live in 🤔🤷‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️!!
Everything is about her, absolutely everything. In Emma’s eyes, everything centres around her, what she wants to do, everyone else is secondary!! In Emma’s eyes nobody is more important than she is!!! 😤
And that's why she'll never accept help, never improve, never take critisism well and always be a massive knob!!!

Reactions: 15
Why why WHY is she putting dry shampoo on before bed?
does she realise dry shampoo is a temporary thing until you can get to wash it. Blocks so much on the scalp!
I wash my hair twice a week and never need the use of that stuff unless I’ve got too hot in the night and don’t have time to wash my hair in the morning 🤮
To be fair someone I worked with said it’s better if you put it on the night before as it distributes better and you don’t have that tell tale chalky appearance on your hair
I found her amusing as she had already said ‘someone’ told her about putting it in the night before a couple of days ago but bingo here she is rehashing the info like the Nicky Clarke of Brum 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well after that photo this morning I'm afraid she's influenced me today.

I've drunk two bottles of water and been to the gym 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She looks like she’s been crying in that pic?! She defo looks like something is going on, she looks unwell emotionally, turn the bloody hone off for the sake of your sanity woman!!!

Reactions: 12
She’s not a huge hugger and won’t be running round to her friends houses to rugby tackle them in a hug- that’s cos you don’t’ have any friends Emma!
If you did have friends they WOULD run a mile because you don’t wash, look smelly & greasy and have yellow teeth!
Hahaha, I remember a vlog of her and LP. Think they were going to a show or something. As usual Bab was over excited and put her arm through LPs, who quickly shook her off and said she didn't do arm linking or hugging. Babs face was a picture!
Think that was the beginning of the end for her and LP. She could see what a nightmare Bab was and her own followers were getting fed up of how loud and over the top Bab was.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
To be fair someone I worked with said it’s better if you put it on the night before as it distributes better and you don’t have that tell tale chalky appearance on your hair
I found her amusing as she had already said ‘someone’ told her about putting it in the night before a couple of days ago but bingo here she is rehashing the info like the Nicky Clarke of Brum 🧐
Ohhhhhh okay, maybe everyone is different. i don’t like the texture it does to my hair and scalp it completely ruins it.
I know for updo’s it’s easier to sort but her roots touching the ceiling this morning shows she doesn’t even know how to brush her hair herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.