Brummy Mummy #70 she’s the cheugyist cheugy that ever cheuged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m channelling Babs and congratulating myself for coming up with the winning thread title. My husband is knocking up a certificate on excel as we speak which he will laminate later. Then he’s making fancy fajitas and hot cocks/cock in a can for all of you! I will be festering on the sofa all day in a manky dressing gown.
@BonBon27 will,you be doing one of your fabulous stalking recaps please. I can’t do it I’ve got Netflix to catch up on. Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’m channelling Babs and congratulating myself for coming up with the winning thread title. My husband is knocking up a certificate on excel as we speak which he will laminate later. Then he’s making fancy fajitas and hot cocks/cock in a can for all of you! I will be festering on the sofa all day in a manky dressing gown.
@BonBon27 will,you be doing one of your fabulous stalking recaps please. I can’t do it I’ve got Netflix to catch up on. Hope that helps 😘
Laminating sounds beyond cheugy, more boomer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She gives off boomer energy for me. I think things like when she is so surprised that Erin wears trousers instead of dresses!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The Babs action you may have missed/forgotten about in the last thread -

*There seems to be a new obsession with singing a lot of words rather than speaking them. And there are not enough words to describe how annoying it is. Just ridiculous. I know if it’s mentioned on here she’ll keep doing it to get one over on us nasty troooooolllls but honestly, it just makes her look so stupid and it makes everyone who has to see it cringe!
See also - peace sign in every photo and video.

*She shared 27 stories on Thursday and not one of them had any use for the world.

*She discovered a TikTok about “Cheugy”, which is a word the younger generation apparently use for people who like Uggs and Disney and Friends and leggings. Basically Babs. She started with a grid post about loving what she loves with no guilt, but as she got more drunk she got angrier and her stories got quite annoyed about people judging others or labelling them cool/uncool. Proving yet again that the whole “I love the skin I’m in” spiel is utter shite!

*Friday saw the swimming costume reel, which was awful. They all looked hideous. But she’s keeping them all because she took labels and stickers off to film. What a twit.
It’s possible tho that she topped that reel with one about curling her hair (realistically, as that’s her new favourite way to describe how she does things). Basically naked. Ew.

*Saturday we were treated to gross pit stories, cinnamon rolls 😴, a shopping trip with “my girl”, pyjamas mid afternoon, love for the rats (Erin’s pets, no mention of Ethan’s hamster), sorting the office for a new carpet to be put in and some slurred chatter about whether twirls or flakes are better. Riveting.

*Sunday - another vlog that was a braggy haul, IKEA this time. Awful woman, can not read the room at all. All we’re seeing at the moment is things she’s bought; she seriously has an issue with the amount of shopping she feels she needs to do. I guess she can pass it off as “werk” and con the tax man with her spending if she shares it, but buying things to film herself bragging about is not a career, it’s not providing any use to the world, it’s definitely not fulfilling her. What a sad and empty life.

*She was out with cocktails posing in photos and declaring how happy she is, she’s such a happy mum, they’re a happy family, it’s all happy times for Babs. As always with her, she doth protest too much!
No support for the local venues or businesses she visited, because that wouldn’t benefit HER would it??

*Mental health awareness week saw her share her advice on how to get therapy - she can pay for it, in case you missed that nugget of information. She talked about being “wobbly”, undermining a lot of people’s struggles, and asked how people deal with their “wobbly” times. Couldn’t be arsed to share the answers tho.

*A reel of her in a swimming costume to tell us all to love our bodies. Again.

*Brits chat. She LOVES them because they remind her of the 90s. She can’t stay up to actually watch them all the way through though 🙄
*Angry morning stories on Wed, directed at Ethan because he got up early. The kid is 8, if he can’t find his own iPad/put on the tv/get a snack himself then she’s failing miserably as a mum.

*Primark haul vlog 🤬

*As predicted an AD, we’d had a couple of attention seeking/up engagement posts so we knew it was coming. Some kind of beauty product 🤣 that Babs has never mentioned before and will never mention again (unless she’s contracted to).

*New carpet and crap all hidden away in the office - thanks for clearing that up for us on here who asked where it all was! Lots of photos of herself on display 🤦🏼‍♀️

*Asking her followers for poll ideas because she wants to do them (to up engagement) but has no new ideas of her own. Classic Babs.

*Looking very grey and generally unwell in stories, people who love her should be more worried about her because it surely can’t just be Tattle who’ve noticed??

*Half naked pit stories on Friday morning, which means she LITERALLY wakes up, rolls over and gets her phone to record herself talking. And no one in her life sees an issue with that?!? No face wash, hairbrush, teeth brush. No family time, no cuppa, nothing. Just online. Even if she’s not wearing a pyjama top. I mean, we’ve seen it before so I don’t know why it’s shocking, but somehow it is. Just seems mental a grown woman behaves in that way and no one questions it?!?

*Another AD, for Iceland, where she was going to BBQ frozen products but it rained so they oven cooked them. Veggie options for Ethan, so at least his choices (that she hates) have made her some money!

*She got a good bit of content out of how often she should wash her hair. Yep, in her 40s and still struggling with the basics 🤦🏼‍♀️

*So many rough looking selfies 🙄

*She’s still a size 18, FYI!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Why is she cleaning in her pyjamas? Understandable wearing comfortable clothes but the pyjamas you've just spent the night in and will spend the remainder of the day and next night in? Does she wash?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The Babs action you may have missed/forgotten about in the last thread -

*There seems to be a new obsession with singing a lot of words rather than speaking them. And there are not enough words to describe how annoying it is. Just ridiculous. I know if it’s mentioned on here she’ll keep doing it to get one over on us nasty troooooolllls but honestly, it just makes her look so stupid and it makes everyone who has to see it cringe!
See also - peace sign in every photo and video.

*She shared 27 stories on Thursday and not one of them had any use for the world.

*She discovered a TikTok about “Cheugy”, which is a word the younger generation apparently use for people who like Uggs and Disney and Friends and leggings. Basically Babs. She started with a grid post about loving what she loves with no guilt, but as she got more drunk she got angrier and her stories got quite annoyed about people judging others or labelling them cool/uncool. Proving yet again that the whole “I love the skin I’m in” spiel is utter shite!

*Friday saw the swimming costume reel, which was awful. They all looked hideous. But she’s keeping them all because she took labels and stickers off to film. What a twit.
It’s possible tho that she topped that reel with one about curling her hair (realistically, as that’s her new favourite way to describe how she does things). Basically naked. Ew.

*Saturday we were treated to gross pit stories, cinnamon rolls 😴, a shopping trip with “my girl”, pyjamas mid afternoon, love for the rats (Erin’s pets, no mention of Ethan’s hamster), sorting the office for a new carpet to be put in and some slurred chatter about whether twirls or flakes are better. Riveting.

*Sunday - another vlog that was a braggy haul, IKEA this time. Awful woman, can not read the room at all. All we’re seeing at the moment is things she’s bought; she seriously has an issue with the amount of shopping she feels she needs to do. I guess she can pass it off as “werk” and con the tax man with her spending if she shares it, but buying things to film herself bragging about is not a career, it’s not providing any use to the world, it’s definitely not fulfilling her. What a sad and empty life.

*She was out with cocktails posing in photos and declaring how happy she is, she’s such a happy mum, they’re a happy family, it’s all happy times for Babs. As always with her, she doth protest too much!
No support for the local venues or businesses she visited, because that wouldn’t benefit HER would it??

*Mental health awareness week saw her share her advice on how to get therapy - she can pay for it, in case you missed that nugget of information. She talked about being “wobbly”, undermining a lot of people’s struggles, and asked how people deal with their “wobbly” times. Couldn’t be arsed to share the answers tho.

*A reel of her in a swimming costume to tell us all to love our bodies. Again.

*Brits chat. She LOVES them because they remind her of the 90s. She can’t stay up to actually watch them all the way through though 🙄
*Angry morning stories on Wed, directed at Ethan because he got up early. The kid is 8, if he can’t find his own iPad/put on the tv/get a snack himself then she’s failing miserably as a mum.

*Primark haul vlog 🤬

*As predicted an AD, we’d had a couple of attention seeking/up engagement posts so we knew it was coming. Some kind of beauty product 🤣 that Babs has never mentioned before and will never mention again (unless she’s contracted to).

*New carpet and crap all hidden away in the office - thanks for clearing that up for us on here who asked where it all was! Lots of photos of herself on display 🤦🏼‍♀️

*Asking her followers for poll ideas because she wants to do them (to up engagement) but has no new ideas of her own. Classic Babs.

*Looking very grey and generally unwell in stories, people who love her should be more worried about her because it surely can’t just be Tattle who’ve noticed??

*Half naked pit stories on Friday morning, which means she LITERALLY wakes up, rolls over and gets her phone to record herself talking. And no one in her life sees an issue with that?!? No face wash, hairbrush, teeth brush. No family time, no cuppa, nothing. Just online. Even if she’s not wearing a pyjama top. I mean, we’ve seen it before so I don’t know why it’s shocking, but somehow it is. Just seems mental a grown woman behaves in that way and no one questions it?!?

*Another AD, for Iceland, where she was going to BBQ frozen products but it rained so they oven cooked them. Veggie options for Ethan, so at least his choices (that she hates) have made her some money!

*She got a good bit of content out of how often she should wash her hair. Yep, in her 40s and still struggling with the basics 🤦🏼‍♀️

*So many rough looking selfies 🙄

*She’s still a size 18, FYI!
You do this so well. 👏
Love that we have 'cheugy' in the title. It'll be a nice little reminder for Babs every time she's on here! 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she cleaning in her pyjamas? Understandable wearing comfortable clothes but the pyjamas you've just spent the night in and will spend the remainder of the day and next night in? Does she wash?
I always think this when I see her doing it! I never clean in my pyjamas because 1. they will obviously get dirty and I'd have to change them anyway and 2. they're what I wear to relax in and I absolutely hate housework. Nobody's asking her to wear a fRoCk 🤪 but why doesn't she just put leggings on. She has no boundaries in her life, all aspects of it just merge into one grey sloppy mess.

PS one of my favourite ever titles @Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn.

And @BonBon27 cracking recap as always.

I'm rabid, we all screamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
last week she was cleaning the skirting boards - and posing for vile photos - in her pyjamas. tbh, she only ever "cleans" - ie waves a wet wipe or microfibre cloth around - as a way of creating content. it's not like she actually cleans the whole house wearing her pyjamas - it's the fact that last night's pyjamas are her daily attire, and she's not going to make the effort to change into actual clothes just to film a story about cleaning. 🤷🏻‍♂️

as for washing, she has recently claimed that she washes her hair every day, and has decided to try using dry shampoo and washing her hair less frequently. a blatant lie, because it's very clear her greasy yellow hair is not washed on a daily basis, plus she recently recommended leaving your hair "dirty" if you want to curl it. the lies don't add up. she obviously saw someone else talking about reducing the amount of times they washed their hair, and *content* flashed before her eyes. she has baths, but tends to pull the same pair of manky, unwashed pyjamas that she's been wearing all day immediately back on. 🤢

for someone who claims to do a load of washing a day, her pyjamas never seem to make it into the washing pile. same with her sheets! she always makes a huge song and dance out of the fact that she's changing her sheets because she does it so rarely that it's a real novelty to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
that tiny hand on her shoulder in her pit stories. 😔

so ethan is literally sitting next to her, and she's totally ignoring him and talking to the screen. it's heartbreaking. even when he reaches out and puts his hand on her shoulder, he gets brushed off with a quick glance in his direction, and then her focus is straight back on the camera. i still don't understand why, if her kids come to talk to her, she is unable to put her phone down for a while, and then begin filming again when she's given them the attention they so desperately crave. especially ethan, because we all know that if erin was in the room, she would have been included in the narrative. showering them with plastic tat is not a replacement for love and affection, poor kid.

seriously babs, "non" of the babettes are going to unfollow solely because you only managed to film two stories from the pit, instead of the usual nine. stop prioritising bleeping content over your relationship with your little boy. 💔

the appearance of such a tiny hand also proves that ste does not share a bed with her, because we all know that's not one of his HUGE hands! and since saturday is the day ste gets a lie in, he would surely be in bed sleeping beside her - y'know, if they genuinely did share a bed! come on babs, where DOES ste sleep?! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why exactly is she sniffing a duster? Have the kids finally got fed up of her sniffing them and a duster is the only thing that'll let her??? Just had a thought, has she finally stopped referring to everyday items as sexy etc

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
The 'Where does Ste sleep?' question is the only thing she's never answered or shown in her never-ending cat and mouse game with us Tattlers!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Why exactly is she sniffing a duster? Have the kids finally got fed up of her sniffing them and a duster is the only thing that'll let her??? Just had a thought, has she finally stopped referring to everyday items as sexy etc
Disgusting

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s curious that other than the early morning bed stories, she’s stopped talking in her stories after the ones where she looked really ill and was slurring early afternoon.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.