Brummy Mummy #70 she’s the cheugyist cheugy that ever cheuged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they going out to lunch before 11? No wonder she could finally get a booking most people are at home eating breakfast
Emma lives in a completely different time zone to the majority of us. Bedtime at 8pm, therefore lunch is always going to be ridiculously early 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hopefully last night's will be 30 people sick of seeing the same rehashed tit drunk dancing and moana rap content
that, or the fact that she glossed over the situation in palestine with a "swipe up to find out more", and then carried on with her life, happy to have jumped on the latest bandwagon. oh, and the standard, meaningless, insincere "thinking of you. it must be terrifying! love ya! 😘" bullshit she spewed, with a "i'm so lucky" vibe. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Are we going to get more staged photos this week? It’s been I’m just a wife, I’m just a mummy the past two Sundays. Any Tingo’s for this weeks Sunday schmaltz fest? I’m a crap influencer, I’m a dog mum, I’m the best daughter/sister........

...and if they went to the plough I’ve been there before and it’s an overpriced, poser place to eat with the food being nothing special.

Reactions: 5
She’s so woke she doesn’t realise she’s no longer in her influencer prime. She’ll still get ads & pr gifts but seriously what does she add to the conversation? She doesn’t have toddlers, her online shop is a joke, she’s pinning all her hopes on her novel isn’t she?
58E8B2AD-F8A7-48B2-83A1-EA4B71EBD4F1.png

• Heart
Why does she never ever post a normal face in her posts? Cross eyed having a Pimms? Not funny.
Think Ste was far too generous in his drawing of her -should have coloured her teeth in yellow.
No doubt she’s back home now slobbing in her manky unwashed pjs and getting drunk.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
She’s so woke she doesn’t realise she’s no longer in her influencer prime. She’ll still get ads & pr gifts but seriously what does she add to the conversation? She doesn’t have toddlers, her online shop is a joke, she’s pinning all her hopes on her novel isn’t she? View attachment 576466
As an English teacher (with an English degree obviously) and aspiring novelist myself, I may have to bow out if she produces a novel! I hit the roof when the rhymezone pamphlet came out. She has no idea how hard it is to get published even when you’re talented!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
What do you report them under? I've got a baby who doesn't sleep and need something to keep me busy 😜
On the app click on their profile then click the 3 dots in the top right > report > report account > its posting content that shouldn't be on Instagram > it's spam.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Some of those Disney clothes that she has in her charity pile still have the Primark tags on them. Just how much tit are you buying babs that you have brand new items in storage bags in your loft that you’re now getting rid of? You 👏 have 👏 a 👏 problem!

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Just shown my husband Babs latest mauri rap. I asked him if he’d bed her 😆. This was his reply........

“Oh no, not her again. No I f*cking wouldn’t.”

He then gave me a strange look, shook his head and turned round to watch the football again ⚽!

😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Babs had a pimms. Nobody asked. But she must show us all her alcohol drank at midday. Lovely family content. Still typing. With too many full stops. But she was a teacher. So she knows it's right. Babs is always right. What is a comma?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s so woke she doesn’t realise she’s no longer in her influencer prime. She’ll still get ads & pr gifts but seriously what does she add to the conversation? She doesn’t have toddlers, her online shop is a joke, she’s pinning all her hopes on her novel isn’t she? View attachment 576466
Wow, much more radiant. Still a size 18, how has she managed to maintain her pre lockdown 18-ness?! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.