Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
2FFD7B4C-5CC7-4C17-9F7A-AC474D47ABA8.jpeg
09F5B4F7-2AD0-4080-958F-9E6249902866.jpeg

She didn’t once mention the magic power of the pasta sauce, and that it actually CHANGES the type of pasta from fusilli to penne???!!!!
Who on earth approves her ads? Do they have working eyes? I can’t believe that babs still gets brand work. She is appallingly shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

chipstick

VIP Member
I don't care about her size. As I've said before, I'm fatter than Emma and fully appreciate that I would apparently make some of you literally vomit on your phones if you saw a photo of me. I'm all for people accepting the way they look, while at the same time making lifestyle choices to ensure that they feel confident.

But, what I really do care about is her advertising how to hide a body part or make it look slimmer. It annoys me SO MUCH because, yet again, I scream at the top of my lungs: THAT'S NOT BODY CONFIDENCE.

Emma Conway contributes nothing to the body confidence / acceptance / positivity movement. She doesn't promote health at every size. She doesn't encourage movement to release the feel good chemicals and make you feel naturally more uplifted and confident.

"Body confidence" is just a buzzword for her that she trots out to get encouragement and engagement from her cult following. It doesn't actually mean anything for her. And as a plus size person, what she has to say means nothing to me either.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
I’m channelling Babs and congratulating myself for coming up with the winning thread title. My husband is knocking up a certificate on excel as we speak which he will laminate later. Then he’s making fancy fajitas and hot cocks/cock in a can for all of you! I will be festering on the sofa all day in a manky dressing gown.
@BonBon27 will,you be doing one of your fabulous stalking recaps please. I can’t do it I’ve got Netflix to catch up on. Hope that helps 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Feeling a little bit Jel keBabba that your mate Perry attempts to have a proper job and record podcasts that you had to, just had to post this after her story

B0BAC9E0-88D4-4885-8656-68D91207A9AD.png

2A61C129-5AC6-40EF-85B1-8FFFAED42166.png

She can’t let anyone have anything. She has to weedle her way in. Tramp. Piss tramp at that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Sabrinathemiddleagedwitch

What the fuck have I just watched

And why is she pretending her kids are in bed anyway? They are massive.

Her daughter is going to be an annoying arsehole like her isnt she 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Sorry I am late to the party but her ad yday...I loved it! I watched it 3 times and laughed every time! Literally cringed at the feeding part but after a busy day at work it cheered me up no end...the head shaking story and the horrendous acting. It was so bad it was funny.
I knew I had to come here to see what you guys said and you did not let me down-the changing pasta, the kids in the reflection, the daylight bedroom. Honestly I have not loved an ad of Babs that much since fajita gate-imagine being that shit at your job and still being proud of the content you produce. Genius! Thanks for the laughs guys

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
The Babs action you may have missed/forgotten about in the last thread -

*There seems to be a new obsession with singing a lot of words rather than speaking them. And there are not enough words to describe how annoying it is. Just ridiculous. I know if it’s mentioned on here she’ll keep doing it to get one over on us nasty troooooolllls but honestly, it just makes her look so stupid and it makes everyone who has to see it cringe!
See also - peace sign in every photo and video.

*She shared 27 stories on Thursday and not one of them had any use for the world.

*She discovered a TikTok about “Cheugy”, which is a word the younger generation apparently use for people who like Uggs and Disney and Friends and leggings. Basically Babs. She started with a grid post about loving what she loves with no guilt, but as she got more drunk she got angrier and her stories got quite annoyed about people judging others or labelling them cool/uncool. Proving yet again that the whole “I love the skin I’m in” spiel is utter shite!

*Friday saw the swimming costume reel, which was awful. They all looked hideous. But she’s keeping them all because she took labels and stickers off to film. What a twat.
It’s possible tho that she topped that reel with one about curling her hair (realistically, as that’s her new favourite way to describe how she does things). Basically naked. Ew.

*Saturday we were treated to gross pit stories, cinnamon rolls 😴, a shopping trip with “my girl”, pyjamas mid afternoon, love for the rats (Erin’s pets, no mention of Ethan’s hamster), sorting the office for a new carpet to be put in and some slurred chatter about whether twirls or flakes are better. Riveting.

*Sunday - another vlog that was a braggy haul, IKEA this time. Awful woman, can not read the room at all. All we’re seeing at the moment is things she’s bought; she seriously has an issue with the amount of shopping she feels she needs to do. I guess she can pass it off as “werk” and con the tax man with her spending if she shares it, but buying things to film herself bragging about is not a career, it’s not providing any use to the world, it’s definitely not fulfilling her. What a sad and empty life.

*She was out with cocktails posing in photos and declaring how happy she is, she’s such a happy mum, they’re a happy family, it’s all happy times for Babs. As always with her, she doth protest too much!
No support for the local venues or businesses she visited, because that wouldn’t benefit HER would it??

*Mental health awareness week saw her share her advice on how to get therapy - she can pay for it, in case you missed that nugget of information. She talked about being “wobbly”, undermining a lot of people’s struggles, and asked how people deal with their “wobbly” times. Couldn’t be arsed to share the answers tho.

*A reel of her in a swimming costume to tell us all to love our bodies. Again.

*Brits chat. She LOVES them because they remind her of the 90s. She can’t stay up to actually watch them all the way through though 🙄
*Angry morning stories on Wed, directed at Ethan because he got up early. The kid is 8, if he can’t find his own iPad/put on the tv/get a snack himself then she’s failing miserably as a mum.

*Primark haul vlog 🤬

*As predicted an AD, we’d had a couple of attention seeking/up engagement posts so we knew it was coming. Some kind of beauty product 🤣 that Babs has never mentioned before and will never mention again (unless she’s contracted to).

*New carpet and crap all hidden away in the office - thanks for clearing that up for us on here who asked where it all was! Lots of photos of herself on display 🤦🏼‍♀️

*Asking her followers for poll ideas because she wants to do them (to up engagement) but has no new ideas of her own. Classic Babs.

*Looking very grey and generally unwell in stories, people who love her should be more worried about her because it surely can’t just be Tattle who’ve noticed??

*Half naked pit stories on Friday morning, which means she LITERALLY wakes up, rolls over and gets her phone to record herself talking. And no one in her life sees an issue with that?!? No face wash, hairbrush, teeth brush. No family time, no cuppa, nothing. Just online. Even if she’s not wearing a pyjama top. I mean, we’ve seen it before so I don’t know why it’s shocking, but somehow it is. Just seems mental a grown woman behaves in that way and no one questions it?!?

*Another AD, for Iceland, where she was going to BBQ frozen products but it rained so they oven cooked them. Veggie options for Ethan, so at least his choices (that she hates) have made her some money!

*She got a good bit of content out of how often she should wash her hair. Yep, in her 40s and still struggling with the basics 🤦🏼‍♀️

*So many rough looking selfies 🙄

*She’s still a size 18, FYI!

• Heart
  • Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210519-201319_Instagram.jpg

"Come on now Bab, open wide so we can get this dinner down you and get you into the residents room before Bingo starts" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
Made myself a new avatar :ROFLMAO:

On a serious point-your messages these last few days have made me realise how much of a positive effect Babs has on us all...because of her the IC200 drink more water, workout more, eat healthier, use better shampoo etc...we are so desperate to not become her we are making positive lifestyle choices. Uninfluencing I think somebody phrased it. So I have taken the phrase and rolled with it

Hope that helps

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
hang on... she's a friggin RE teacher and has no understanding of that's happening in Palestine??????
I'm actually raging. I'm furious at all these influencers saying they don't know enough to comment are the same ones who put black squares up and jumped on the BLM, yet can't see this is the same.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36